PDA

View Full Version : we kicked rudy out of our town and it made us look gooood!

garrettwombat
12-03-2007, 06:33 PM
http://www.11alive.com/video/player.aspx?sid=107384&aid=84270

yes we kicked him out of our town... he had to leave he was so nervous.
to all of you who bashed us ron paul supporters in the atlanta meetup group... we are still getting good media coverage today even...
you guys wernt there, so stop acting like its a bad thing...
we needed this coverage here bad, and we got it.

also im trying to download the movie file. if anyone knows how to, here is the wma feed. just tell me how to do it. i really wanna save it because its got me in it, im the guy right behind the old lady giving a peace sign.

http://www.11alive.com/includes/buildasx.aspx?fn=http://wm.wxia.gannett.edgestreams.net/news/ohayre120207gulianivisit11p.wmv&sp=mms://wm.wxia.gannett.edgestreams.net/ads/sales/colonial10norebate-1.wmv

Benaiah
12-03-2007, 06:37 PM
Watching your video made me jealous. Supposedly I have 75 people in my Meetup group, but the only signs I see in town are the ones that I've put up. Also, I'm the only one who ever sign-waves.

garrettwombat
12-03-2007, 06:41 PM
Watching your video made me jealous. Supposedly I have 75 people in my Meetup group, but the only signs I see in town are the ones that I've put up. Also, I'm the only one who ever sign-waves.

im suprised we did this... before this i never saw anyone except the same crowd going out to wave signs... now i have a feeling we are about to get a boost in numbers.

Wyurm
12-03-2007, 06:43 PM
im suprised we did this... before this i never saw anyone except the same crowd going out to wave signs... now i have a feeling we are about to get a boost in numbers.

Good job!!! If things keep going good for me, I might just end up living in Marrieta (my company's headquarters is there). I'm sure Dr. Paul will be president by then though.

dircha
12-03-2007, 06:49 PM
Did you hear that poor delusional old lady in the news report praising Giuliani???

"We must remember what he did for New York and for all of us!"

"We want him to bring peace not only to the United States but to the world!"

"You think he can do that?"

"I think he can do anything!"

I feel so sorry for her.

Buzz
12-03-2007, 06:58 PM
Did you hear that poor delusional old lady in the news report praising Giuliani???

I feel so sorry for her.

Me too. :(

RPFTW!
12-03-2007, 07:04 PM
Good job!

torchbearer
12-03-2007, 07:05 PM

I feel so sorry for her.

Remember, some people are still plugged into the matrix. She has been in the matrix a very long time... it is very obvious she doesn't have a clue what's going on in the world, and why.

Brendan Wenzel
12-03-2007, 07:09 PM
Awesome job!!!

Chester Copperpot
12-03-2007, 07:09 PM
Remember, some people are still plugged into the matrix. She has been in the matrix a very long time... it is very obvious she doesn't have a clue what's going on in the world, and why.

BUT.. BUT.. RUDY...

LIVED THROUGH 911!!!!

piotr1
12-03-2007, 07:13 PM

I feel your pain man. Try to focus on recruiting some active people, or send out an email to your group to try and raise moral and get them to become active.

runderwo
12-03-2007, 07:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flV0Fa4e7XM

Pharoah
12-03-2007, 07:39 PM
BUT.. BUT.. RUDY...

LIVED THROUGH 911!!!!

LOL Yes, no Americans were attacked on 9/11 like Rudy was attacked on 9/11... he's some kind of 9/11l superhero he tells ya! Did I mention 9/11? Just checking...

Cindy
12-03-2007, 07:52 PM

I feel so sorry for her.

Indeed, alzheimers is sad to watch people experience.:(

The NYFD would like to give her an earfull on what he did for NYC.:mad:They won't forget and neither will we.

"Rudy the Peace President" is an oxymoron if I ever heard one.

honkywill
12-03-2007, 07:54 PM

I thought I had it bad. There are 40 people in my group, but I'm never alone when I sign wave.

We even had 12 people out once.

Usually it's 2-4 people though.

JacobLyles
12-03-2007, 07:59 PM
I wish you would remember to use the tact of Dr. Paul, but I read the article and it wasn’t that bad. I just hope ya’ll don’t get smeared if there’s a next time!

johngr
12-03-2007, 08:15 PM
Good job kicking that Yankee slicker piece of trash and his carpet bag back to NYC.

Goldwater Conservative
12-03-2007, 08:18 PM
LOL Yes, no Americans were attacked on 9/11 like Rudy was attacked on 9/11... he's some kind of 9/11l superhero he tells ya! Did I mention 9/11? Just checking...

I found it sadly humorous (and very telling) that the states and places where hijacked planes hit/landed (NY, DC, PA) voted against Bush in '04 despite his milking 9/11 for all it was worth, and I'd find it even sadder and funnier if the same happened to Giuliani who's supposedly the only better Terror Warrior in America.