PDA

View Full Version : My bad public school math says we've got $7 million easy.

NoMoreNicksLeft
12-03-2007, 05:54 PM
We had roughly $4.5 million for only 16,500 pledges or so. When you put this up against the nearly 25,000 pledges so far, we're talking $7 and change.

This is impressive, even if we skip directly to teaparty, and then to the new year, we're probably good for $18million. This has to be more than anyone in either the 3rd or 4th quarter.

And, if we could just get in a few more good days, say, get it up to $12million before teaparty... we're pretty much guaranteed $20+.

It's impossible to tell how many more pledges there will be with 12 days left. But I think it's safe to say that we always get more than twice as much as was pledged. If we can just get it up to 40,000 pledges, I think we'll reach the one day goal of $10, especially if much of it's early enough to catch the hype on the evening news.

I just wish I knew how to make it even more. Most of this won't be in time for NH, but we'll definitely be able to blitz before super tuesday. We're so close to winning this damn thing, if we could just have a few things fall our way. Maybe someone will pour water on the android posing as Mitt Romney.