PDA

View Full Version : Spread this: Today's CNN piece on Huck's flip-flopping activies [Youtube]

StateofTrance
12-03-2007, 05:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GT5B4dybIE

Perhaps MSM fans would take this into notice.

tsetsefly
12-03-2007, 05:58 PM
bump, expose tax hike mike...

Geronimo
12-03-2007, 06:06 PM
How come nobody ever brings up the ethics complaint that he had used state emergency funds to destroy 80+ computers before he left office?

h ttp://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&taxonomyName=government&articleId=9010162&taxonomyId=13&intsrc=kc_top

OferNave
12-03-2007, 06:10 PM
Man, this it's like a train wreck. Just sit back and watch each GOP candidate trip as soon as they hit the spotlight, until none are left.

OferNave
12-03-2007, 06:11 PM
How come nobody ever brings up the ethics complaint that he had used state emergency funds to destroy 80+ computers before he left office?

h ttp://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&taxonomyName=government&articleId=9010162&taxonomyId=13&intsrc=kc_top

Well, it was on the front page of Digg in the last day or two, I believe. But give it time, they can only fit in so much dirt in any particular broadcast. :)

ProfNo
12-03-2007, 06:17 PM
Man, this it's like a train wreck. Just sit back and watch each GOP candidate trip as soon as they hit the spotlight, until none are left.

QFT It is amazing how bad all of the other candidates are.

werdd
12-03-2007, 06:23 PM
Huckabee makes bill clinton look like a conservative.

JosephTheLibertarian
12-03-2007, 06:24 PM
good job CNN. :)

mport1
12-03-2007, 06:31 PM
Nice piece.

Abobo
12-03-2007, 06:39 PM
He let out a rapist? WTF?

So he wants to imprison people for smoking pot, but he thinks the sentance for a rapist is too harsh? I hate him even more now.

bgoldwater
12-03-2007, 06:42 PM
Huckabee represents the so called heroic/compassionate conservatism which is the complete opposite of limited government conservatism. Wow I really despise this guy because he represents everyone that has gone wrong with the GOP since the "moral" right hijacked it.

grfgerger
12-03-2007, 06:46 PM
He let out a rapist? WTF?

So he wants to imprison people for smoking pot, but he thinks the sentance for a rapist is too harsh? I hate him even more now.

The scumbag won't even admit any fault in the case. Did you notice how he brushed it off saying "no one could have predicted what he would do". What the hell? I'm pretty sure I could have predicted a convicted rapist who was sentenced to life in prison would commit more violent crime. Huckabee is a dishonest coward.

StateofTrance
12-03-2007, 06:50 PM
Huck is a good, consistent orator. But that doesn't reflect on his issues/stances.

Take any other past/future debate scenario :

Huck - I stand for America, I support America, I'm all for American unity <add more "cheesy" zings>

Public - *clap* *clap*

Next week, his poll% increases. What a douchebag.

StateofTrance
12-03-2007, 07:09 PM
Last Wednesday, speaking at Jerry Falwell's Liberty University, former Arkansas Gov. and Baptist preacher Mike Huckabee said that "Divine providence was responsible for his recent surge in the polls in Iowa," as he noted that he "is the candidate with much less capital firepower than his rivals." :D

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2007/12/the-real-secret.html

Prez4TheNet
12-03-2007, 07:23 PM
This is exactly why we should be optimistic. The "front-runners" attacking each other will dilute the vote enough for Ron Paul to pick up the spoils and claim victory.

But make no mistake about it, everyone has skeletons in their closet. I would hate to see what Ron Paul has in his which is sort of a good reason why Ron Paul isn't surging in the polls right now, otherwise dirt would be dug up on him.

StateofTrance
12-03-2007, 07:40 PM
*bump*

Bring this video to the top on You Tube. Vote and comment.

StateofTrance
12-04-2007, 07:52 PM
*bump*