PDA

View Full Version : Is it Ironic how Now The Blaming Al Qaeda all of a Sudden? And Also

AngryCanadian
01-11-2015, 07:49 AM
Is it Ironic how Now The Blaming Al Qaeda all of a Sudden? and also

The westren news media wants the public to remind us how Al Qaeda is very real and thus we should surrender more rights just wait for it till you hear in France when they pass laws not only to seek out Muslims with terrorist ties but ordinary folks included.

France terror suspect Hayat Boumeddiene ‘in Syria’ (http://www.euronews.com/2015/01/11/france-terror-suspect-hayat-boumeddiene-in-syria/)

Did every westren news outlet claimed that during the attack in Paris hayat was the one whom was doing the shooting on several police officers? then they claimed that she fled pairs a while back. First they claimed she fled to Turkey and now Syria.

It seems that the mainstream news media cant keep straight with their own claims. Don't be fooled as we were with 9/11 people no doubt they will use this unity excuse of trying to attack a country.

Just turn to CNN see what kind of a fear mongering they turned this tragedy into, just how the westren MSM praised so much of the interview and hacking whatever happened to that eh?

tod evans
01-11-2015, 08:31 AM
What concerns me is the question; "What is our governments end game?"

The cry's of "terror", "injustice" and "genocide" on the other side of the globe as justification to fuel the war machine don't ring true to my ears.

Combine that with the cries for more kops and more of the "Just-Us" system in general here at home and it sure looks as though there's a small group of people attempting to exercise control and influence across the globe...

To what end?

JK/SEA
01-11-2015, 09:26 AM

The cry's of "terror", "injustice" and "genocide" on the other side of the globe as justification to fuel the war machine don't ring true to my ears.

Combine that with the cries for more kops and more of the "Just-Us" system in general here at home and it sure looks as though there's a small group of people attempting to exercise control and influence across the globe...

To what end?

we would need to examine history for the answer.

enhanced_deficit
01-11-2015, 08:01 PM
"Fear switch dial" moving again.

devil21
01-11-2015, 08:07 PM

To what end?

It's all about Syria now and has been for a while. Assad is next on the hit list and they'll do anything to make it happen. At this point, anything that happens related to the middle east (or muslim "terrorism") should be looked at with an eye toward how it benefits the ongoing agenda to remove Assad. Fake beheadings, chemical attack false flags, 'AQ'/'ISIS' shooting up Paris, etc. All about Syria.

AngryCanadian
01-12-2015, 07:32 AM
It's all about Syria now and has been for a while. Assad is next on the hit list and they'll do anything to make it happen. At this point, anything that happens related to the middle east (or muslim "terrorism") should be looked at with an eye toward how it benefits the ongoing agenda to remove Assad. Fake beheadings, chemical attack false flags, 'AQ'/'ISIS' shooting up Paris, etc. All about Syria.

Lets hope not, Libya is in a chaotic mess.