PDA

View Full Version : CNN poll - Tancredo at 6%? RP at 7%....LOL

weatherbill
12-03-2007, 05:42 PM
What a BS poll!

I mean, who in the world beleives Tancredo is only 1% behind Ron Paul?

ROFLMAO

RevolutionSD
12-03-2007, 05:44 PM
Must be all those "Team Tancredo" banners I keep seeing everywhere! LOL ;)

me3
Yeah, total BS! OMG. What total nonsense!!!!!!

Uhm, where is the link?

Paulitician
GIGO Garbage in, garbage out

JPFromTally
12-03-2007, 05:45 PM
This alone should show you what an absolute scam polls are.

Mark Rushmore
By giving empty, simplistic answers rather than presenting honest policy issues; I've heard many people feel he came off ahead in the debate and picked up some steam there.

AlexMerced
is this an online poll or phone call poll

how is tancredo only at 6%? :p

Midnight77
12-03-2007, 05:47 PM
LOL!!!!

Tancredo at 6%.

LOL!!!! Seriously, CNN. I tell you. You can't believe any poll anymore.

evandi
12-03-2007, 05:48 PM
He's placed at 5% before. He's pro-war, he's the most anti-illegal-immigration candidate, and I think he's been spending most of his time in just that one state.

weatherbill
12-03-2007, 05:49 PM
yeah, this proves CNN is just pure BS

constitutional
12-03-2007, 05:49 PM
CNN, after that debate... has lost all trust.

Bradley in DC
12-03-2007, 05:54 PM
Link?
Methodology, sample size, margin of error, wording of questions, who was surveyed?

TheNewYorker
12-03-2007, 05:58 PM
Link?
Methodology, sample size, margin of error, wording of questions, who was surveyed?

I'm sorry, but that's confidential. :cool:

Paulitician
12-03-2007, 05:59 PM
Link?
Is the laydude going to care about all that? LOL :rolleyes:

noztnac
12-03-2007, 06:01 PM
Pick up the phone book and poll five people a day. The more polls the more annoying and meaningless they become. People hate spam. Let's make them hate polls.

therealjjj77
12-03-2007, 06:04 PM
CNN, after that debate... has lost all trust.

They had trust?

torchbearer
12-03-2007, 06:07 PM
This alone should show you what an absolute scam polls are.

QFT.

anotherone
12-03-2007, 06:08 PM
Link?

This is the only poll I know of that shows Tancredo at 6%. It's not cnn, and it's not national, so I'm somewhat skeptical about the OP.
http://desmoinesregister.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?category=iowapoll07

FreedomLover
12-03-2007, 06:09 PM
If you're talking about Iowa, I wouldn't be surprised. Tancredo has spent way more time there than RP has.

Not everything is a conspiracy, by the way.

quickmike
12-03-2007, 06:11 PM
CNN poll - Tancredo at 6%? RP at 7%....LOL

Yeah, that must be why Tancredo is so close to Ron in fundraising.:rolleyes:

Lord Xar
12-03-2007, 06:12 PM
6% is possible in Iowa. Infact, Tancredo at 6% in Iowa is actually LOW given his vocal stance against illegal immigration. Illegal immigration is HUGE in Iowa.

Tancredo at 6% is an issue because it is skewed the wrong way.. it should be higher.. WHAT is a lie is huckaberry at 20% given his tax and illegal immigration support.

DesMoines Registrar is kinda a corrupt newspaper in my view. <- Is that your source?

Also, it is telling that Tancredo, with minimal money is right behind Paul who is spending a ton in Iowa. I just hope they modify their approach if they are not seeing the numbers they should.

margomaps
12-03-2007, 06:12 PM
Eh, honestly I don't think Tancredo is that bad. His views about the war are way off base IMO, but other than that he's actually pretty solid on most issues. I'm glad he's doing well, because when he drops out of the race, I think some of his supporters will come Paul's way.

I feel bad that he's apparently constipated 100% of the time though. At least...that's what it sounds like when he's talking.

JosephTheLibertarian
12-03-2007, 06:17 PM
Eh, honestly I don't think Tancredo is that bad. His views about the war are way off base IMO, but other than that he's actually pretty solid on most issues. I'm glad he's doing well, because when he drops out of the race, I think some of his supporters will come Paul's way.

I feel bad that he's apparently constipated 100% of the time though. At least...that's what it sounds like when he's talking.

he's a draft dodger ha

quickmike
12-03-2007, 06:19 PM
he's a draft dodger ha

Yep,

Anxiety disorder they say.

You can kinda see it when he talks.

kylejack
12-03-2007, 06:20 PM
I support draft dodging.

Eric23
12-03-2007, 06:23 PM
There's only one poll that matters guys.

BerlinForFreedom
12-03-2007, 06:43 PM

I don't know much about Tancredo. Maybe that's the reason why I don't understand that many Paul supporters like Tancredo. It always seemed to me that Tancredos message is all about fear (the terrorist ad, talking about "taking out Mecca", warmonger....) while Paul message is all about liberty and ending fear-based politics. Am I wrong?

margomaps
12-03-2007, 06:58 PM
I don't know much about Tancredo. Maybe that's the reason why I don't understand that many Paul supporters like Tancredo. It always seemed to me that Tancredos message is all about fear (the terrorist ad, talking about "taking out Mecca", warmonger....) while Paul message is all about liberty and ending fear-based politics. Am I wrong?

You're not entirely wrong. Tancredo definitely buys into the whole Islamofascist nonsense -- that's why I said he was way off base on that particular issue.

But, in addition to agreeing with Paul on smaller federal government, the 2nd amendment, and other constitutional issues, he's also against the war on drugs. That's a big step for a "conservative" Republican to take -- and it shows that he doesn't just tow the party line when it comes to the failed WOD.

A lot of times I'll listen to Tancredo talk and think, "You know, I think this guy is really pretty good!" Then he goes off about bombing Mecca, and blaming all problems on illegal immigrants...and that kinda ruins it for me. :)

BerlinForFreedom
12-03-2007, 07:27 PM
Thanks for educating me. ;)

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
12-03-2007, 07:36 PM
Tank is the only other reasonable Republican running, though far behind Paul in my desires for a nominee.
All the other candidates are hypocritical jokesters.

You know Huckster's son is a puppy killer? Slashed a poor thing's throat. He's in and out of jail.
Sweet job of parenting.... Lord knows what that wolf in sheep's clothing will do to America as a father for 4 years.