PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else worry

Zydeco
06-27-2007, 07:22 PM
that they're going to assassinate RP?

I do. And I think we should talk about the possibility to dissuade them from trying it.

kylejack
06-27-2007, 07:23 PM
The Secret Service is a department of the Treasury. Ponder that for a little while.

Zydeco
06-27-2007, 07:35 PM
It just seems self-evident to me that if one certain old man were to slip on a banana peel, a lot of people you probably wouldn't want to screw with would make a lot of money.

Alabama Supporter
06-27-2007, 07:39 PM
"Blessed are the Peacemakers"

Spirit of '76
06-27-2007, 07:48 PM
I don't like to think about it, but...

I was talking to a friend who hadn't heard of Ron Paul. After I finished describing his positions and the effect he's having on this election, my friend just looked at me and said, "Sounds like the kind of guy who dies in a mysterious plane crash."

:(

Zydeco
06-27-2007, 07:56 PM

I was talking to a friend who hadn't heard of Ron Paul. After I finished describing his positions and the effect he's having on this election, my friend just looked at me and said, "Sounds like the kind of guy who dies in a mysterious plane crash."

Well, maybe we are straying into hot topics territory, but I've read about the Wellstone crash theory and others and don't find any of them very convincing. In the Wellstone case the pilot had serious problems and shouldn't have been flying, and the weather was very bad.

But I do wonder if we should raise the possibility publicly to keep it from happening -- you know, on that 1 in a 1,000 chance something like this would happen ;)

oldpaths1611
06-27-2007, 08:02 PM
Ron paul himself discussed this subject duting an interview with Alex Jones. He recognized it as a very real possibility, although not one that would happen immediately. He said the tactic now is to marginalize and blacklist him hoping he'll just go away. However, if ignoring and smearing him does not work, and he continues to grow in popularity to the point where he becomes a serious threat to the powers that be, Dr. Paul acknowledged that they might try to take him out. Considering all the tactics the establishment has at its disposal, including rigged elections, it will take a miracle for the Congressman to win.

Man from La Mancha
06-27-2007, 08:06 PM

Alot of people say the same thing to me when I tell them Ron's view. I think a lot of people are waking to the evil out there.

Paranoia is a healthy survival tactic

Bradley in DC
06-27-2007, 08:09 PM
Wait, I thought the crazies were on our side?:D

Are you paranoid if they really are out to get you?

kalami
06-27-2007, 08:12 PM
What would be the reaction in such a scenario? A popular, subversive leader getting mysteriously axed. I don't really want to play up to the paranoia, but I'm genuinely curious.

JoshLowry
06-27-2007, 08:14 PM
What would be the reaction in such a scenario? A popular, subversive leader getting mysteriously axed. I don't really want to play up to the paranoia, but I'm genuinely curious.

Riots and then Bush declares a national emergency and himself dictator. :p

MsDoodahs
06-27-2007, 08:46 PM

The rioting worsens...spreads...then...balkanization. :eek:

foofighter20x
06-27-2007, 08:49 PM

You mean he didn't already do this when that Mika Brzienzki reporter tore up the Paris Hilton story?! The nerve of that lady! Martial Law! Martial Law! :p :rolleyes: :D

Original_Intent
06-27-2007, 09:07 PM
NO president that I know of has threatened to get rid of the national bank, that I know of, without at minimum an assassination attempt, and I think all but one of them was successful. Funny thing is, they also end up on our money (is this an attempt to confuse people that they were anti-banker?)

Noodles
06-27-2007, 10:06 PM
In case of revolution, do we wear the khaki shorts and RP shirts?

torchbearer
06-27-2007, 10:08 PM

Sounds like a true patriots uniform.

Silverback
06-27-2007, 10:10 PM

Good idea, cut down on friendly fire.

I understand the concern, but all they can do is make him immortal.

They cannot win. If they strike him down, they'll only make him more powerful than they can possibly imagine.

BW4Paul
06-27-2007, 10:14 PM

They cannot win. If they strike him down, they'll only make him more powerful than they can possibly imagine.

^^^ I agree with this statement.

That having been said, I certainly do agree with the OP's concern. Politicians do have a way of "mysteriously" kicking off from time to time. May God/Yahweh/Krishna/Allah/Buddah bless and keep Dr. Paul.

torchbearer
06-27-2007, 10:16 PM

Obi-wan Kenobi??

buffalokid777
06-27-2007, 10:21 PM
I don't think Ron Paul has anything to worry about until he gets Elected....

The way these elite banking thugs work is pretty uniform....

First they try to convince you.....

Then they try to bribe you......

After that, they try to discredit you.....

If that doesn't work, then threats....

Assasination attempts only come in extreme circumstances.....

Look at the last guy who tried to bring the axe to the federal reserve....

JFK got away with printing around 4.4+ billion in United State Notes in $2 and $5 denominations.....and they didn't try to get him....

But when he went to the printing presses to print more United States Notes in $10 and $20 denominations.....well that's when the banking elites had enough and you know the rest.....

JFK assasinated the week the $10s and $20s were being delivered to banks....right afterwords, the $10 and $20 United States Notes sent to the banks for distribution were recalled.

So if you want to speculate on this subject....Ron Paul has a looooong way to go to being as much as a threat as JFK was to the banking elite.....

Man from La Mancha
06-27-2007, 10:45 PM
But JFK didn't start off his campaign that way, plus he didn't have a 20 yr record of doing what he says like Ron does. Be a lot easier now than later. Not only is Ron running for pres.. He is awaking millions to their rights and duty to fix things. And if he goes, those ideas won't and the longer he runs more millions there be. Yes he is in danger and knows it. What big balls he has.

buffalokid777
06-27-2007, 10:57 PM
But JFK didn't start off his campaign that way, plus he didn't have a 20 yr record of doing what he says like Ron does. Be a lot easier now than later. Not only is Ron running for pres.. He is awaking millions to their rights and duty to fix things. And if he goes, those ideas won't and the longer he runs more millions there be. Yes he is in danger and knows it. What big balls he has.

True that Kennedy didn't run on that platform...he got in and then went after the federal reserve through executive orders....

But the banking elite are smart.....Assasinations raise all sorts of questions (People are still talking about why JFK was asainated) and it's only for the most extreme circumstances....

Until Ron Paul is elected......he can't do zip about the federal reserve except submit bills to abolish that the traitors in the house and senate won't vote for....they know they would be fools to go after him before he was elected president.......the conspiracy talk would be thru the roof......

My assesment of the banking elite's method's is correct....

They are currently on discredit......and it's just begun.....look at the negative articles starting to appear on Ron Paul.....I'm telling you they would never try it until he was elected.....

dseisner
06-27-2007, 11:04 PM
...I knew what you were going to ask. I think it's gone through many people's minds when they hear what anti-institutional things RP is saying. But Ron Paul is not the end all be all of this country, the movement is. But it must grow to a certain size under RP so it can't be supressed by government force if he is to be assassinated. But also, respect the law of attraction - thoughts are things so let's try to use our visions to see a peaceful and prosperous nation under our great leader, Dr. Paul.

Man from La Mancha
06-27-2007, 11:30 PM
No assassinations don't raise anything to the average sheeple, just the Super bowl or American idol

t

njandrewg
06-27-2007, 11:30 PM

agreed, thats how revolutions get started. Just look at the American revolution, it caught its light when British troops killed a few people in Boston. Boston Massacre...a massacre where only 3 people were killed. And these were ordinary citizens...just imagine the storm that will be created if they kill him.

I don't know about you, but the few times this was brought up in my discussions, almost always there were a number of people who said they would take up arms. Me myself, I don't own a gun, but it seems like a majority of his supporters do

Man from La Mancha
06-27-2007, 11:49 PM
I fully believe that people back then were both smarter and healthier than us if they didn't die during childhood. Just look at any of the required high school or college exams of those times. They had clean organic non processed food and no fluoride to dull their minds and more important is that they did not have this massive brainwashing TV and entertainment industry to shut down their minds.

Jordan Maxwell said that when the ancient Druid masters tried to cast their spells over the people they would use a so called magic wand. Do you know what wood that was made of, why it was Hollywood. Pretty powerful magic wand?

DjLoTi
06-27-2007, 11:58 PM
I was telling my friend from Germany about Ron Paul and he brought up the issue. He said "If they kill him, the people will be really, really mad". I thought about it, and I think it would equate to an unequivocal rage. I'd imagine that some people might be driven to extreme guerrilla tactics. I might be one of them.

torchbearer
06-28-2007, 12:04 AM
I was telling my friend from Germany about Ron Paul and he brought up the issue. He said "If they kill him, the people will be really, really mad". I thought about it, and I think it would equate to an unequivocal rage. I'd imagine that some people might be driven to extreme guerrilla tactics. I might be one of them.

I know that I am one of them.

njandrewg
06-28-2007, 12:09 AM
so far 35 people voted in a poll I made

37.14% will revolt
8.57% admit that they are pussies and won't do anything
17.14% don't know who Ron Paul is
28.57% wonder why anyone would want him dead
8.57% nine eleven

Man from La Mancha
06-28-2007, 12:15 AM
You have also to admire all Ron's followers too, for everyone that has any internet link to supporting Ron are recorded and they know who you are. What a great way to bring your oppositions out of the woodwork. Probably all anonymous servers are CIA fronts. Cia funded google. Hello camps. Just an idea not a belief.

For me God has the power to protect Ron and me.

torchbearer
06-28-2007, 12:17 AM
so far 35 people voted in a poll I made

37.14% will revolt
8.57% admit that they are pussies and won't do anything
17.14% don't know who Ron Paul is
28.57% wonder why anyone would want him dead
8.57% nine eleven

what poll?

njandrewg
06-28-2007, 12:41 AM
what poll?

just this little poll on a forum...#s changed a little
78 votes

33.33% will revolt
8.97% admit that they are pussies and won't do anything
17.95% don't know who Ron Paul is
28.21% wonder why anyone would want him dead
11.54% nine eleven

kaligula
06-28-2007, 01:07 AM
The Secret Service is a department of the Treasury. Ponder that for a little while.

I pondered it for a second, the realized the Secret Service is no longer part of the Treasury Department but now under the Dept. Of Homeland Security.

And this is a silly thread...

Man from La Mancha
06-28-2007, 01:11 AM
nothing silly about considering possibilities, only silly putting your head in the sand (figurer of speech you)

kylejack
06-28-2007, 01:17 AM
I pondered it for a second, the realized the Secret Service is no longer part of the Treasury Department but now under the Dept. Of Homeland Security.

And this is a silly thread...

That's a good point, but I don't see what's silly about this thread. Let's say you had somehow scammed the US government into allowing you to print money. Would you allow a politician to rise who seeked to end that?

Electric Church
06-28-2007, 03:05 AM
Only with God's protection will this man live. And only with God's help will he become the next President of the United States. I'm in constant prayer for him.

kaligula
06-28-2007, 04:17 AM
nothing silly about considering possibilities, only silly putting your head in the sand (figurer of speech you)

No one is going to assassinate Ron Paul. It's absurd to propose sitting around considering that likelihood with of a degree of probability of .1% occuring.

Also, if you really want to change America, you need to get young people to vote and the only way you're relly ever going to get that to occur is to have e-voting over the internet. It's hard for me to get to worked up about technological manipulation of the vote when, without technological improvements to improve accessibility to young and tech savvy voters, my type of candidates(read:libertarian) don't stand much of a chance to begin with.

legion
06-28-2007, 05:39 AM
No one is going to assassinate Ron Paul. It's absurd to propose sitting around considering that likelihood with of a degree of probability of .1% occuring.

that and this persecution complex some of us have isn't very conductive to gaining more supporters