PDA

View Full Version : Dad Asks Cop to Pull Over His 17-Year-Old Daughter for the Best Christmas Surprise Ever

aGameOfThrones
12-26-2014, 10:38 PM
What better way of showing your love to someone....

Wisconsin teen Audra Daniloff was on her way to school when she got pulled over by a cop, for, ostensibly, rolling a stop sign. He then told the 17-year-old he would give her two tickets — but instead of giving her traffic tickets gave her a plane ticket to New York and another ticket to see her favorite band of all time, Timeflies, when she got there.

Audra's dad arranged the surprise with the cop; he wanted to give her something extra-special since she spent the year in and out of the hospital getting treated for a rare condition called Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis, which attacks the immune system.

Audra's reaction when she gets the tickets will make you cry. Hooray for Christmas miracles!

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/lifestyle/news/a34671/this-17-year-old-was-pulled-over-by-a-cop/

Slave Mentality
12-26-2014, 11:03 PM
"Thanks Dad. Had to eat a whole 1/8 of some sticky icky cause of that shit"

KCIndy
12-26-2014, 11:06 PM
And the dad couldn't just give her the tickets in an envelope along with a big hug and an "I love you!" because.... because.... um..... ?

fisharmor
12-26-2014, 11:08 PM
And the dad couldn't just give her the tickets in an envelope along with a big hug and an "I love you!" because.... because.... um..... ?

Because he was making up for not being around for her by flying her out of state?

Crashland
12-26-2014, 11:34 PM

Because he wanted to troll RPF. Worth it

NewRightLibertarian
12-26-2014, 11:42 PM

Because he's working with the jackboots for a cheap publicity stunt.

heavenlyboy34
12-27-2014, 12:02 AM
WTF? SMFH.

Spikender
12-27-2014, 12:52 AM
That's kind of sweet, but if he's going to go through that kind of trouble, he should've went all the way and yanked her out the car and started tazing her while yelling "Stop resisting"! Then he could've wiped her tears away with the tickets. That would've been a real Christmas Miracle.