PDA

View Full Version : I gotta wonder if I ran over a commoner and killed them if I could just drive away

XNavyNuke
12-25-2014, 06:03 PM
. Pedestrian stuck by former Trenton cop dies from injuries (http://www.trentonian.com/general-news/20141223/pedestrian-struck-by-former-trenton-cop-dies-from-injuries?source=most_viewed)

. After the crash, Billups was allowed to drive away from the scene without a ticket, leading Barney to allege that Trenton police were covering up for a former officer.

“I think it’s awful that there was no summons issued,” Barney said. “Now, I’m not looking for a summons, I’m going higher. I want him charged with vehicular homicide/manslaughter.”

Barney said she called the Mercer’s County Prosecutor’s Office after her father died about the charges and is waiting to hear back.

But she might not be happy with the response.

I'm sure that the local prosecutors office will blame any lack of responsiveness on the holidays.

XNN

Spikender
12-25-2014, 11:36 PM
I'm sure that the local prosecutors office will blame any lack of responsiveness on the holidays.

True, Barney's father was probably just lacking responsiveness after getting mowed down because of all that holiday spirit crushing his bones.