PDA

View Full Version : New Tea Party/Christmas video

hopeforamerica
12-03-2007, 03:39 PM
Hello,

Some folks were asking for a short tea party video. Well, I put this together very quickly and am working on a long version too.

I hope you like it!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfEiQathZwM

hopeforamerica
12-03-2007, 06:05 PM
Wow, it must not be very good....

What should I do to make it better?

Benaiah
12-03-2007, 06:08 PM
I'm at work and can't see it. I'm excited though! We need more Tea Party videos.

hopeforamerica
12-03-2007, 06:26 PM
I think it needs some work. I was in a big hurry to get it up. I'll take any suggestions.....

OferNave
12-03-2007, 06:54 PM
Well, I hate both Christmas and Celine, so I'm not your target audience. :)

But it looks pretty good. Try it on some family members - they're the target audience, really. We already support Ron Paul.

Anyway, I rated it up.

hopeforamerica
12-03-2007, 07:07 PM
Well, I hate both Christmas and Celine, so I'm not your target audience. :)

But it looks pretty good. Try it on some family members - they're the target audience, really. We already support Ron Paul.

Anyway, I rated it up.

It's not Celine ;) , but yes you are my target audience! It's made for people to send to family members.

TechnoGuyRob
12-03-2007, 07:09 PM
I love Kelly Clarkson/this song! :D

EDIT: Shame on you, OferNave, for comparing Kelly Clarkson to Celine! :( Celine is so overrated.

hopeforamerica
12-03-2007, 07:14 PM
I love Kelly Clarkson/this song! :D

EDIT: Shame on you, OferNave, for comparing Kelly Clarkson to Celine! :( Celine is so overrated.

Hahaha! So funny how music effects people one way or the other. Love it or hate it. I think the song was so fitting for all the people that are asking for donations rather than gifts.

Matthew Zak
12-03-2007, 07:19 PM
That song make me nostalgic and now I miss people. :(

About the video: Perhaps you could tighten it up a bit, and make it looks a little more professional but filling the frame with pictures that seem to be floating in cyber-space.

Otherwise it's very sentimental... if I were your family I would follow your wishes. :)

michaelwise
12-03-2007, 07:33 PM
Perhaps a letter like this to Santa in the shot, give them enough time to read it. Delete the 9/11 shot.

Dear Santa,

Some of my friends at school say they will not be having a Christmas at home this year because the bank took their home away. Daddy says, that happened because the economy is broken. You don't have to bring me anything this year, but if you could please send a repairman to fix the economy, that would be enough.

Thank You,
Veronica

Benaiah
12-03-2007, 10:32 PM
I'm not into chick music but I like Christmas and I like Ron Paul.

hopeforamerica
12-03-2007, 10:41 PM
I'm not into chick music but I like Christmas and I like Ron Paul.

Hahaha! This is for you momma :p She'll eat it up and send in buckets of $$ on the 16th.

lloydian
12-03-2007, 10:43 PM
thanks - nice video, especially for females

hopeforamerica
12-03-2007, 11:13 PM
thanks - nice video, especially for females

Okay, now I get it! Most of you are guys :p Send it to your Mom, maybe she'll donate!

When my husband finally gets his music video done, you GUYS will eat it up! It's serious rock & roll.

speciallyblend
12-03-2007, 11:14 PM
i liked,my wife will like;)