View Full Version : Support for police surges across US

Warlord
12-24-2014, 11:19 AM
From Drudge:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/us-nyc-deaths-surge-support-police-27806721

Boobus is rallying. Thank you police.

RonPaulMall
12-24-2014, 12:18 PM
Media skillfully changed the story from a general police brutality story to a "brutality against blacks" story and once that happened it was game over for our side. Important lesson on how the game is played and what kind of tactics and strategies we need to have if we ever hope to beat them. Rand actually played right in to the media's hands with that stupid Sharpton meeting and his overly black centric rhetoric.

Christian Liberty
12-24-2014, 12:33 PM
Media skillfully changed the story from a general police brutality story to a "brutality against blacks" story and once that happened it was game over for our side. Important lesson on how the game is played and what kind of tactics and strategies we need to have if we ever hope to beat them. Rand actually played right in to the media's hands with that stupid Sharpton meeting and his overly black centric rhetoric.

True. And because he jumped in on the one case where a good argument could be made that Wilson was "justified."

Heck, even Christopher Cantwell refused to defend Brown, and Cantwell is obviously FAR less concerned with what people think about him than Rand Paul is.

Rand should have talked about Kelly Thomas back when he was killed. I'm not sure how many supporters he would have won, but it would have been far better for waking people up.

Acala
12-24-2014, 12:33 PM

Yup. As soon as it became about race, the factions were established and the outcome certain: nothing.

JK/SEA
12-24-2014, 12:53 PM
Yup. As soon as it became about race, the factions were established and the outcome certain: nothing.

this ain't over yet. Right now its ping pong..

AngryCanadian
12-24-2014, 12:58 PM
From the article.

"I'm showing a little solidarity for my brothers in the NYPD and all of those who protect and serve us every day," Bon Jovi told a cheering crowd at his concert Monday in Red Bank, New Jersey.

Thats rather odd for a singer to call the police as my brothers. :rolleyes:
The police today only protect and serve the elites. Sure there are good cops but its clear what the MSM is trying to do.

I'm glad that officers everywhere are starting to get a little love and support. I just hope it's sincere and not some temporary media PC shift. These guys deserve our respect and support.

300 likes in two hours.