06-27-2007, 05:09 PM
Touchy topic, important distinction...

care to share?

lucius
06-27-2007, 05:11 PM
Best site I have seen yet for this topic: http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/

Spirit of '76
06-27-2007, 05:30 PM
Yeah, it's an important distinction. And you're right: it's a very touchy subject.

Here are a couple of interesting articles about the lengths to which some people will go to silence Jewish critics of zionism:

http://amconmag.com/2007/2007_06_04/feature.html
http://www.suntimes.com/news/education/421003,CST-NWS-depaul09.article

lucius
06-27-2007, 07:21 PM
Yeah, it's an important distinction. And you're right: it's a very touchy subject.

Here are a couple of interesting articles about the lengths to which some people will go to silence Jewish critics of zionism:

http://amconmag.com/2007/2007_06_04/feature.html
http://www.suntimes.com/news/education/421003,CST-NWS-depaul09.article

Thanks for the links. This is a subject that I am very interested in. Here is one of the most highly suppressed news stories of 2006. It was a massive demonstration outside of the NY Israeli Embassy: http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/slideshow/2006Nov9nyc.cfm

tsoldrin
06-27-2007, 08:22 PM
This blog (http://sabbah.biz).

constituent14
06-28-2007, 09:28 AM
Glad to see 4 responses so quickly... keep 'em coming

People ask, what are the inroads w/ evangelicals... THIS IS THE INROAD!

Evangelicals are held hostage by their leaders who, pushing THE GOSPEL ACCORDING TO LAHEY, use the Zionist movement (eugenics, face it folks!) and the actions of the Israeli gov't as the lynchpin of their Apocolyptic ideology. People really think that Israel is the Jewish nation, the lost tribe returned to their homeland of which they have read so much about in the Left Below series.

I think we need to start looking at the Palestinian Jewish and Christian populations who were also systematically destroyed by the Brits, Americans and their puppet regime the UN. Also, it couldn't hurt to mention the thousands of black Jews left to starve and die in Ethiopia rather than be given refuge in the "promised land." What, God only makes promises to his children of European blood?

ARealConservative
06-28-2007, 09:47 AM
zionism is a supposedly a political movement, and a rather stupid one if you ask me.

We are told the purpose was to create a safe place for Jewish People to survive. But the location chosen was based on religious prophecy more then safety.

constituent14
06-28-2007, 06:29 PM
Actually, it was based on ease of exploitation of religious prophecy. If I were to guess it would be prime waterfront Real Estate on the lovely Mediterranean

Man from La Mancha
06-28-2007, 06:46 PM
Maybe Jews follow the Torah and the zionists follow the talmud.

BuddyRey
06-28-2007, 06:57 PM
Judaism: A respectable world religion with a rich cultural heritage and storied history that has endured the test of time and persecution for thousands of years.
Zionism: One of the most evil forces for religious and political fundamentalism currently guiding foreign policy, one of the primary reasons this country engages in preemptive war, and a scourge to peace, unity, and understanding in the Middle East.

Yes, it's definitely an important distinction, and one that reactionary demagogues like Abe Foxman wish to blur.

Kregener
06-29-2007, 11:05 AM
A simple way to look at it:

Zionism is a political state, as in, state of Israel first, right or wrong.

Judaism is a religion.

Both are in for a very rude awakening some day...

Ponce
06-29-2007, 01:04 PM
zionism is a supposedly a political movement, and a rather stupid one if you ask me.

We are told the purpose was to create a safe place for Jewish People to survive. But the location chosen was based on religious prophecy more then safety.

Zionism is NOT supposed to be political movement ....IT IS A POLITICAL MOVEMENT.

Zionism began in 1872 as a movement to find a home for the Northern Europe Khazards (wanabe Jews) and after rejecting a few places, inclucing in the Congo, they decided for Palestine after makinkg a deal with the British.

In WWI the American were friends of the Gemans but the British wanted the Americans on their side, the Zionist made a deal with the British to get a state in Palestine if they were able to get the US involved in the war on the side of the British.

The Zioinists were able to do the above and for this they obtained The Belfour document which gave the the right to land in Palestine.....this was a backstab to the Arabs because they were the first one to make an agreement with the British to be free once again (The Otterman Empire) if they were to fight on the side of the British against the Germans.

Before 1918 8% of those in Palestine were Jews who owned 8% of the land and they were at peace with the Arabs........ you must remember that the "real" Jews and the Arabs Muslims were brothers of the same father and NO PART of the Khazard wanabe Jews trouble makers.

The Zionists have spended millions of dollars in order to brainwash the world into believing that they are part of the real Jews so that if you disagree with anything that they say of do then you are a "anti Semitic".

For almost eighty years we were the enemy of the "Communists".....did you know that the Zionist were the founders of the Communist Party? and that five of the seven original members of the Paoliburo were Zionists?

Did you know that the flag of the "Jews" flew right next to the Nazi flag till the Zionists decided to declare an economical war on Herr Hitler?

Search the WWW and you will find and learn one millions times more than what I wrote here.

"When the truth comes into the light, the lies will hide in the dark"... Ponce

remaxjon
06-29-2007, 01:33 PM
This should be in hot topics

I also think it is dangerous to generalize a group of people. I'm not educated on this topic so I will give no opinion on it but there are some racist overtones to it. I'm not accusing anyone I just think this should be in hot topics. Dr Paul has already been accused of being a racist.

Man from La Mancha
06-29-2007, 03:12 PM
Please find the facts off this site.

Yes I agree, Hot Topics, I was hoping this would not happen.

To openly questioning a group, which is hard to define, people are already suggesting racism, the programing is most complete. One or two key ideas elicit an automatic response in the brain. This is not an attack on remajon, but one I felt when I started it to investigate many hidden subjects. I felt to even consider some possibilities I was also evil.

This is a field of such vastness if you want to consider all the past histories it would make the 911/truthers forum look pale by comparison and suggest people do it off this board. We certainly don't want a link to another subject detracting from getting Ron elected. This could get real ugly fast. I wish this response would not even be bumped up.

Ponce
06-29-2007, 03:37 PM
When you speak up against the Republican Pary are you talking against the American people or against a political party???

When you talk about the Communists or agains Venezuelas Chaves are you talking against a religion???

Zionism is nothing more than a political party, and a criminal one at that, that has NOTHING to do with the Semitic Jews of the Bilble.

Like I said before "they have spended millions of dollars in order to braninwash the world into believing that they are part of a religion (Jews) and that to go against them is to be anti Semite".

I would like to thank all of those of you who sent me a PM in order to thank me for opening their eyes and for requesting some links....... about links..... go to "search" on any site and write key words like (Khazards) (Communist and Jews) (Zionists) and so on, many links will give you many more links where you can educate yourselves about those people and the GREAT damage that they have done to the Palestinian people, the American people and to the world in general.

Sir VotesALot
06-29-2007, 05:29 PM
Zionists are bar none the most the influential and DANGEROUS group active in world relations right now. At least after the globalists they are. And anyone can find this out with a computer now in less than 2 minutes.

Anyway, if you wanna know the differences between Judaism and Zionism, here's a short video for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dSHl3C9kgY

constituent14
06-29-2007, 06:52 PM
I find it amazing that to even bring this subject up creates such a knee-jerk reaction amongst so many people. The reason I started this thread is because of that type of reaction.

What is wrong with discussion? Is that not the hallmark of a free society? I see alot of folks who are concerned with how to reach the Republican Evangelical vote... well the only way is to break the spell, and by helping people to realize the reality of the world they live in, the world they help to create, would this campaign (every campaign for that matter) not be well served?

And besides, this is plain black text we're typing here... hard to judge overtones with any degree of accuracy. So have some faith in the crowd that's congregating... if it gets out of hand, then go ahead and call the cops.

Man from La Mancha
06-29-2007, 06:57 PM
If you will just google it I'm sure people can find all they want and learn more. I think most people know that.

Ponce
06-29-2007, 07:17 PM
114? the only "knee-jerk" reaction that you could get would be from the Zionists, they have an army of 5,000 people that all they do is counter post to any anti Zionist postings like mine....... glad to see that they know when to stay behind the curtain.

The more that you learn about the Zionists the more that you will learn who they are and what they are up to thereby being in a better positon to fight them.

Unless we unite as one nation we will fall as a nation, we still have a chance to save ourselves by choosing Ron Paul as our next president.

PS: I live in a Micky Mouse of a town and six miles away from that town, in the middle of nowhere........ this mornig while playing with my new spotter scope I found a TV camera on a telephone post across from my house and pointing towards it........ is going DOWNNNNNN by sunday. At this time the UK has 5'000,000 TV cameras operating at all time......that's up from 1'000,000 just three years ago.

constituent14
06-30-2007, 07:01 AM
U in the UK? The febeegeebees been doing that here for awhile, even in the small towns, they just hide them real well. Gotta keep their eyes on all the drug dealers to make sure they get their fair share of revenues.

Ponce
06-30-2007, 11:48 AM
Worse than being in the UK I am in the US....... at least in the UK the know what to expect for sure :mad:

After thinking about it I decided to leave the TV camera in place.....after all it is better the enemy that you know that the one that you don't, at least I know where the camera is at ;)

Korey Kaczynski
06-30-2007, 03:24 PM
This whole "Talmud is evil, Torah is good" nonsense is retarded; The Torah is perhaps the most disgustingly racist and hateful religious book of ANY religion. The Talmud, while containing very questionable material, is more like a "written discussion" regarding Judaism and not really as much doctrine as the Torah is; it is inherently contradictory and contains various viewpoints, so quoting it is often quoting it out of context.

Jews against Zionism are typically Hasidic Jews who believe that God has relegated them to a position of victimhood, and that they have to endure life without a homeland until the birth of their messiah. They hardly care about the situation of the Palestinians other than how it benefits them politically. It's not a respectable position because let's face it; wanting to be a victim is pathetic.

Make no mistake: Judaism is a disgusting religion and I'm not going to lie about what I believe in. Judaism promotes some of the most hateful tripe I've ever read; while many of its adherents don't believe in genocide, Jewish supremacy, etc., the religion itself has problems that cannot be ignored. On the other hand, Torah mentality seems to be held in the settler regions of the Israeli regime.

The reason people point to the Talmud instead of the Torah is because they don't want to offend Christians, who also hold the Torah in the Bible (as the first five books of the Old Testament).

Korey Kaczynski
06-30-2007, 03:28 PM
Zionism is NOT supposed to be political movement ....IT IS A POLITICAL MOVEMENT.

Zionism began in 1872 as a movement to find a home for the Northern Europe Khazards (wanabe Jews) and after rejecting a few places, inclucing in the Congo, they decided for Palestine after makinkg a deal with the British.

In WWI the American were friends of the Gemans but the British wanted the Americans on their side, the Zionist made a deal with the British to get a state in Palestine if they were able to get the US involved in the war on the side of the British.

The Zioinists were able to do the above and for this they obtained The Belfour document which gave the the right to land in Palestine.....this was a backstab to the Arabs because they were the first one to make an agreement with the British to be free once again (The Otterman Empire) if they were to fight on the side of the British against the Germans.

Before 1918 8% of those in Palestine were Jews who owned 8% of the land and they were at peace with the Arabs........ you must remember that the "real" Jews and the Arabs Muslims were brothers of the same father and NO PART of the Khazard wanabe Jews trouble makers.

The Zionists have spended millions of dollars in order to brainwash the world into believing that they are part of the real Jews so that if you disagree with anything that they say of do then you are a "anti Semitic".

For almost eighty years we were the enemy of the "Communists".....did you know that the Zionist were the founders of the Communist Party? and that five of the seven original members of the Paoliburo were Zionists?

Did you know that the flag of the "Jews" flew right next to the Nazi flag till the Zionists decided to declare an economical war on Herr Hitler?

Search the WWW and you will find and learn one millions times more than what I wrote here.

"When the truth comes into the light, the lies will hide in the dark"... Ponce

This Khazar shit is nonsense, and I believe it was spread by "Christian Identity" or "British Israelism" types who wanted to affirm their belief that whites are "God's chosen." I do not believe that there is any evidence that the Khazars make up the Askenazim Jews, and I think DNA analysis also disproves that notion.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews#DNA_clues

Wikipedia seems to confirm my truth telling, but as always with wikipedia, look it up elsewhere.

Ponce
06-30-2007, 04:03 PM
Wikipedia always favors the Zionists........ look who the founders are.

Anytime that you read anything that favors the Jews (Zionists) always check who were those who wrote it and you will find one of them......... all you have to see (and know) is that the real Jews of the Bible are against the Zionists.

Tell me this, why are the real Jews against the Zionists? unless they knew that the Zionists are not part of the Jews of the Bible.

You can put a bennie cap on the head of a Khazard Zionist but that won't make him a real Jew no more than a piece of paper calling me a US citizen makes me into a real American.

PS: I was born a US citizen, but that's besides the point :confused:

Korey Kaczynski
06-30-2007, 04:50 PM
Wikipedia always favors the Zionists........ look who the founders are.

Anytime that you read anything that favors the Jews (Zionists) always check who were those who wrote it and you will find one of them......... all you have to see (and know) is that the real Jews of the Bible are against the Zionists.

Tell me this, why are the real Jews against the Zionists? unless they knew that the Zionists are not part of the Jews of the Bible.

You can put a bennie cap on the head of a Khazard Zionist but that won't make him a real Jew no more than a piece of paper calling me a US citizen makes me into a real American.

PS: I was born a US citizen, but that's besides the point :confused:

There is a "Zionist cabal" who edits wikipedia for a pro-Israel POV -- I totally know it as I've seen it in action. But let's face facts: this Khazar shit is nonsense. But it's hardly "owned" by Jews, anyways.

This whole "Real Jews" shit is nonsense designed to "illegitimize" the Jews as "God's chosen" for white supremacist religious reasons. While there may be some truth to it, I'd imagine that, if anything, the Askenazim today probably descend from various ethnicities, including Middle Eastern, European, and even groups like the Khazars.

Anyway, what constitutes a "real Jew???"

Ponce
06-30-2007, 06:41 PM
One thing that I have noticed about the Jews (Zionists) is that they like to curse a lot when making a point, as you are, and also that what they love to do the most is either to spit at you or give you the middle finger (Which I call the Zionist salute).

Anyway.......to me a real Jew are the ones of the Bible therefore those who can be a real Jew are the ones whos mothers are Jew...... I read in a anti Semite site that the reason for this is that they could never tell who the real father was :rolleyes:

What I think about the Zionist wanabe Jew??? you can dress a monkey in a tux and call him man but a monkey he will still be.

I could go around and around about this subject for ever but.....whats the point?

If the Americans could freely travel to Palestine and see what the Israelis are doing to the Palestinians they would change their minds about those lovables Israelis.

By the way Korey...... why do you always repost my posts? is your memory so short that you are afraid to forget what you just read?

Korey Kaczynski
06-30-2007, 09:24 PM
One thing that I have noticed about the Jews (Zionists) is that they like to curse a lot when making a point, as you are, and also that what they love to do the most is either to spit at you or give you the middle finger (Which I call the Zionist salute).

Are you trying to insinuate I'm a Jew or Zionist? Trust me, if I wanted to spit on you I'd be doing it in a much more overt fashion. So far I'm debating you, not trolling or ripping you apart. If you are trying to insinuate I'm a Zionist or Jew, then I'd wonder if you are a Stormfront poster. I hope I'm misreading this.

What I think about the Zionist wanabe Jew??? you can dress a monkey in a tux and call him man but a monkey he will still be.

I could go around and around about this subject for ever but.....whats the point?

Zionism and Judaism are not mutually exclusive.

If the Americans could freely travel to Palestine and see what the Israelis are doing to the Palestinians they would change their minds about those lovables Israelis.

Well, in the settlement regions you'd most definitely be right. In the cities, maybe not so much (as they tend to be more liberal and open towards accepting Palestinians, not that liberalism is a great thing either, though.)

By the way Korey...... why do you always repost my posts? is your memory so short that you are afraid to forget what you just read?

Do you know what the "quote" function is? LOL.

Ponce
07-01-2007, 12:04 AM
Well amigo, as far as I am concern you have the Jews and the Zionists.....nothing else in between.

Like King George said "You are either with us or against us".

I only can hope that Ron Paul will take care of the problem when he comes to power........ I do know that the Zionists are against him and that's a very good indicator, as a matter of fact it is such a good indicator that today a check for $250.00 went his way.

For a free America vote for Ron Paul in 2008

Revolution9
07-01-2007, 12:29 AM
Worse than being in the UK I am in the US....... at least in the UK the know what to expect for sure :mad:

After thinking about it I decided to leave the TV camera in place.....after all it is better the enemy that you know that the one that you don't, at least I know where the camera is at ;)

Paint ball gun. Whack the lens with a sponge loaded with silicone sealnt. Hoist a spray can on a long pole and spray the lens. make them have to come out and replace it..

I had a military copter buzzing the neighborhood in corcles for three days in a row. Yesterday it hovered direct over my house for five minutes. I went out and gave him the finger for like three minutes. Then he buzzed off in a straight line.. Black..no markings.. over the city at 800 feet in a residential area is not in the interests of public safety.

Best Regards
Randy

constituent14
07-01-2007, 04:39 PM
They are doing that here all the time. Everyone says they're just training... Who? I ask.