PDA

View Full Version : New World Systems: Police Are Spying On Social media and Assessing Your ‘Threat Rating’

Marenco
12-16-2014, 12:35 AM
New World Systems: Police are spying on social media and assessing your ‘threat rating’

New World Systems offers software that allows dispatchers to enter in a person’s name to see if they’ve had contact with the police before. Provided crime data, PredPol claims that its software “forecasts highest risk times and places for future crimes.” These and other technologies are supplanting and enhancing traditional police work.

Public safety organizations, using DHS funding, are set to begin building a $7-billion nationwide first-responder wireless spying network, called FirstNet.

FirstNet is a giant surveillance network. For more info. about FirstNet, read my story from March 2014 "FirstNet America's national 'First Responder' surveillance & spying network".

Beware, has been sold to police departments since 2012 by a private company, Intrado. This mobile application crawls over billions of records in commercial and public databases for law enforcement needs. The application “mines criminal records, Internet chatter and other data to churn out … profiles in real time,” according to one article in an Illinois newspaper.

Here’s how the company describes it on their website:

Accessed through any browser (fixed or mobile) on any Internet-enabled device including tablets, smartphones, laptop and desktop computers, Beware® from Intrado searches, sorts and scores billions of commercial records in a matter of seconds-alerting responders to potentially deadly and dangerous situations while en route to, or at the location of a call.

More on the link: http://massprivatei.blogspot.com/2014/12/police-are-spying-on-social-media-and.html

Mani
12-16-2014, 12:41 AM
Thought crime in progress...

REPORTED.

DamianTV
12-16-2014, 02:44 AM
Brown People are threats. See, thats why you need these companies to tell you who the "real" threat is. People that wear Turbans are threats. People that wear hats are threats. People with moustaches are threats. People who vote for Ron Paul are threats. People who dont think what they are told to think are threats. People who dont vaccinate their children are threats. People who dont mow their lawns to the standards set forth by the Homeowners Associations are threats. People who do not floss as instructed by someone who they pay to be instructed by are threats.

This whole board is a Thought Crime in Progress and has already been reported.

---

Ooooh ooooh I forgot a few! Homeschoolers and Homebirthers! And Constitutionalists, and people who arent afraid of Guns. The list will just go on and on....

tangent4ronpaul
12-16-2014, 04:51 AM
Brown People are threats. See, thats why you need these companies to tell you who the "real" threat is. People that wear Turbans are threats. People that wear hats are threats. People with moustaches are threats. People who vote for Ron Paul are threats. People who dont think what they are told to think are threats. People who dont vaccinate their children are threats. People who dont mow their lawns to the standards set forth by the Homeowners Associations are threats. People who do not floss as instructed by someone who they pay to be instructed by are threats.

This whole board is a Thought Crime in Progress and has already been reported.

You forgot the homeschoolers and homebirthers.

-t

Mani
12-16-2014, 04:52 AM

-t

Oh ya, they are dangerous domestic terrorists types. Take their children away immediately!!

Origanalist
12-16-2014, 06:10 AM

-t

And re-loaders and people who make their own beer.

Spikender
12-16-2014, 08:04 AM
Accessed through any browser (fixed or mobile) on any Internet-enabled device including tablets, smartphones, laptop and desktop computers, Beware® from Intrado searches, sorts and scores billions of commercial records in a matter of seconds-alerting responders to potentially deadly and dangerous situations while en route to, or at the location of a call.

Sounds beautiful.

That way, the police can have additional ways to claim that their life was in danger after blowing someone's brains out.

"Beware told me that the man refused to chop down a tree in his front yard at the beck and call of the HOA, clearly that man was deranged and had to be put down. I felt like my life was in danger as soon as I saw that tree!"

presence
12-16-2014, 12:22 PM
homeschoolers and homebirthers

fucked on all four counts

DamianTV
12-16-2014, 04:36 PM

And people who grow food for themselves without a permit...

I swear they just found the Book of Labels, crossed out the word "Label" and replaced it with "Terrorist".

This modern day Witch Hunt (another Label) now determines a person's Rights. Like two cans of soup sit side by side. They wont touch Campbells, but will do everything in their power to make life miserable for Great Value (generic store brand).

I think its important to understand how powerful Labels are by looking at the scope to which they are applied. Terrorist is a Label as much as Math Dweeb is a Label. And it is like we have been programmed to not process some Labels. Labels like American or Armenian, again, just Labels. Manager is a Label. Anarchist is a Label. Middle Class - Label. Communist - Label.

These Labels are exceptionally important in the psychology of Divide and Conquer. The differences in Labels cause us to Divide amongst ourselves. If your Labels are not correct, regardless of the contents they identify, then you will be granted another Label: the Label of Terrorist.

DFF
12-16-2014, 06:41 PM
New World [order] systems.

(with this statement, my threat level goes to 11)

Uriel999
12-16-2014, 07:06 PM
Now where I can I go see how high I am ranked?

Anti Federalist
12-16-2014, 07:52 PM
Told ya so...

mosquitobite
12-16-2014, 08:30 PM
Witches, Jews, communists, terrorists: governments just like to have boogeymen.

PRB
12-16-2014, 09:13 PM
do they still use the rainbow bar?

Suzanimal
12-16-2014, 10:14 PM
do they still use the rainbow bar?

http://i.imgur.com/h3sSh3V.png

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/cops-scanning-social-media-assign-threat-rating/#G4x7dt30uaedlasu.99

Mani
12-16-2014, 10:56 PM
I would just like to say:

http://i57.tinypic.com/23qyrg7.jpg

To the rest of you...I'm reporting you all.

Anti Federalist
02-22-2015, 11:42 PM
Bump, this was re-posted again today at FTP

DamianTV
02-23-2015, 03:54 AM
Bump, this was re-posted again today at FTP

File Transfer Protocol?

---

NSA spies on you to assess "how Awake you are".

Media spies on you to deliver the most effective WMDs (Weapons of Mass Distraction), so they can learn what types of propoganda each individual is the most suseptible to.

Ever wonder why the search box on Google starts off as Blank? Youre filling in that Blank for them!

UWDude
02-23-2015, 04:50 AM
Like a friend told me last night:

"We are slipping into a police state? We are almost a police state? It's almost like 1984? Bullshit! 1984 happened a long time ago! We are well past it!"

RonPaulIsGreat
02-23-2015, 05:12 AM
Personally, I'm glad they are doing everything possible to keep us safe, and protect themselves. I just am glad they are building more prisons, the world is a dangerous place and I fear for the children. Maybe one day we will build enough prisons so we can all have our own personal cage, and then we all can be safe from each other.

Weston White
02-23-2015, 05:49 AM
I have a feeling that is what was used to "solve" this case from Washington last year: http://www.foxnews.com/story/2009/12/02/man-who-killed-4-washington-police-officers-shot-dead