PDA

View Full Version : Father of 4 surrenders to police force when cornered, thanks to big brother

PRB
12-12-2014, 10:48 PM
With the help of Amber Alert and Lo Jack, two systems designed to make snitches out of every citizen and destroy freedom to travel, undermine privacy of Americans, a father of 4 was tracked down, forced at gun point to surrender. Watch this cold blooded government tyranny caught on tape.

How much more police brutality are we going to tolerate? This could be your kids taken away from you by force!

What happened to the traditional family value and commandment of "honor thy father"? Government getting between parents and children is crossing the line!

http://abc7.com/news/video-montebello-suspect-exits-car-with-kids/432011/

NorthCarolinaLiberty
12-12-2014, 11:30 PM
It looks like one of RPF's most prolific and liberal trolls, PRB, has posted exactly the hyperbole that empirical research has exposed.

An empirical examination of AMBER Alert ‘successes’.

Authors:
Griffin, Timothy1 tgriffin@unr.edu
Source:
Journal of Criminal Justice. Sep2010, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p1053-1062. 10p.
Document Type:
Article
Subject Terms:
*AMBER Alert Program
*EMPIRICAL research
*MISSING children
*CHILD abduction
*SUCCESS
*QUALITATIVE research
*PUBLIC safety

Abstract:
The AMBER Alert system was designed to recover endangered missing children through the solicitation of citizen assistance via swift public announcements. Rigorous empirical support for AMBER Alert's effectiveness has been lacking, but since its inception program advocates and public safety officials have lauded the system's ability to “save lives”, often basing their optimism on AMBER Alert “success” stories. However, in this paper quantitative and qualitative analyses of 333 publicized and celebrated AMBER Alert “successes” suggest AMBER Alerts rarely result in the retrieval of abducted children from clearly “life-threatening” situations, and that most of the publicized successes involved relatively benign abductors and unthreatening circumstances. The routine conflation of such apparently mundane cases with rare dramatic successes by AMBER Alert advocates suggests popular portrayals of AMBER Alert are overly sanguine. The potentially negative effects of this and policy implications are discussed. [Copyright &y& Elsevier]

NorthCarolinaLiberty
12-12-2014, 11:49 PM

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8dpUgqsNp3MbyP7MJlxpj5uEy9ad58 MdyauAKA-UtXF1wHBqK

PRB
12-13-2014, 11:22 AM
It looks like one of RPF's most prolific and liberal trolls, PRB, has posted exactly the hyperbole that empirical research has exposed.

I didn't need research to expose this. I actually don't need to know how successful/failure it is, I'm against government and privacy invasion even if it's done more good than harm.

In this case, the car was found with LoJack, not Amber alert, so it's not a success case for Amber Alert system.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
12-13-2014, 11:33 AM
I didn't need want research to expose this. I actually don't need want to know how successful/failure it is,... .

Fixed that for you.

And ANOTHER plus rep from you when I criticize you? Heh heh.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
12-13-2014, 11:41 AM
....so it's not a success case for Amber Alert system.

That's not what you said in your first post:
With the help of Amber Alert...

And, that's not according to your article:

LoJack, a vehicle recovery system, alerted San Diego authorities and "got the Amber Alert going," Lopez said.

The Amber Alert was issued for a 2014 black Toyota Camry, which eventually led to the standoff in San Diego County.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
12-13-2014, 11:43 AM
bring back RPF member pessimist.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPKeKE7_1gCOYbzAAAEA6NHO3ARN6y1 JzB4ksHGamFrm1JEjYd

PRB
12-13-2014, 11:43 AM
Fixed that for you.

And ANOTHER plus rep from you when I criticize you? Heh heh.

you were criticizing me, but you had facts that didn't hurt my point. I appreciate research, but don't need it.

Sure, I also didn't want it, but I didn't need it. I'm allowed to have my opinions without facts, and i'm willing to admit it.

PRB
12-13-2014, 11:46 AM
That's not what you said in your first post:

Keyword, AND.

And, that's not according to your article:

Police learned of Daniel Perez's location when his vehicle's LoJack radio tracking system was spotted in El Cajon, in San Diego County, where officers began chasing the car for about four miles, authorities said.

They can't both be right. I'm pretty sure it was lojack that tracked him down.

PRB
12-13-2014, 11:47 AM
bring back RPF member pessimist.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPKeKE7_1gCOYbzAAAEA6NHO3ARN6y1 JzB4ksHGamFrm1JEjYd

why is it still trolling if I keep failing at it? why can't I be serious?

NorthCarolinaLiberty
12-13-2014, 11:56 AM
why is it still trolling if I keep failing at it?

...it's not a success case for Amber Alert system.

Keyword, AND.

So both you AND amber alert don't work very well?

PRB
12-13-2014, 11:59 AM
So both you AND amber alert don't work very well?

I don't care if Amber Alert works, it's evil because it's government.

You can criticize all I want about whether I work well.

pcosmar
12-13-2014, 12:07 PM
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=arial]

They can't both be right. I'm pretty sure it was lojack that tracked him down.

Who installed the LoJack? Who activated it?

NorthCarolinaLiberty
12-13-2014, 12:38 PM
I think there's an amber alert coming in on the cell phone. Let's check it...

NorthCarolinaLiberty
12-13-2014, 12:38 PM
It's coming in. Sounds earth shattering...

NorthCarolinaLiberty
12-13-2014, 12:39 PM
Ah, here it is now...

NorthCarolinaLiberty
12-13-2014, 12:50 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjDu3GYSSt9WcfIArp48Gh4cZKk-vypZiPove6gG-vyuGwVImLDQ

PRB
12-13-2014, 03:35 PM
Who installed the LoJack? Who activated it?

if it was his car, he installed it, but he didn't ask police to use it when he's taking his kids where he wants to.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
12-13-2014, 04:24 PM
...but he didn't ask police to use it when he's taking his kids where he wants to.

Radical lib PRB making a thread and trying to portray liberty people as extreme. I haven't seen anybody use the term epic fail for awhile, so yeah, epic fail. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!

Danke
12-13-2014, 04:26 PM
He used government roads to abduct the kids, there is the problem.

Anti Federalist
12-13-2014, 04:35 PM
ummmm wut?

PaulConventionWV
12-13-2014, 08:17 PM
I'm assuming this is a sarcastic thread?

PRB
12-13-2014, 08:29 PM
Radical lib PRB making a thread and trying to portray liberty people as extreme. I haven't seen anybody use the term epic fail for awhile, so yeah, epic fail. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!

if truth is treason is an empire of lies, liberty is extreme in an empire of statism. who said epic fail other than yourself?

PRB
12-13-2014, 08:30 PM
I'm assuming this is a sarcastic thread?

Opposing government sounds sarcastic to you?

PRB
12-13-2014, 08:30 PM
He used government roads to abduct the kids, there is the problem.

Wait, you're saying if you use government roads to conduct private business you're fair game for police harassment & abduction?

NorthCarolinaLiberty
12-13-2014, 08:34 PM
...who said epic fail other than yourself?

I could take a poll.

Or, everyone who recognizes that PRB makes lame, fake posts to paint libertarians as extreme say Aye!

NorthCarolinaLiberty
12-13-2014, 08:58 PM
... liberty is extreme in an empire of statism.

Depends on your point of reference. Libs like you who cherish the status quo and want even more government would certainly see liberty as extreme.

specsaregood
12-13-2014, 09:17 PM
I don't care if Amber Alert works, it's evil because it's government.

Not mention that it was used as cover to pass the RAVE Act which is a gross violation of private property rights.

PRB
12-13-2014, 09:27 PM
Depends on your point of reference. Libs like you who cherish the status quo and want even more government would certainly see liberty as extreme.

Extreme is a matter of comparison regardless of whether you like something or not. In today's world, yes, liberty is an extreme position, regardless of whether I am for or against it (I'm for it, in case you asked)

PRB
12-13-2014, 09:28 PM
Not mention that it was used as cover to pass the RAVE Act which is a gross violation of private property rights.

Somehow I don't expect NorthCarolinaLiberty to call you a liberal trolling to pretend to be libertarian.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
12-13-2014, 09:43 PM
Extreme is a matter of comparison regardless of whether you like something or not. In today's world, yes, liberty is an extreme position, regardless of whether I am for or against it (I'm for it, in case you asked)

Depends on your measure and starting point. If you view contemporary society as baseline or the norm, then days of old, for example, will be viewed as extreme. If you count a minority of libertarian votes per election, then liberty might be viewed as mathematically extreme.

If however, your baseline is My freedoms end where yours begin, then government intervention in people's lives becomes the extreme.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
12-13-2014, 09:47 PM
Somehow I don't expect NorthCarolinaLiberty to call you a liberal trolling to pretend to be libertarian.

He probably doesn't know you're a troll.

PRB
12-13-2014, 09:49 PM
Depends on your measure and starting point. If you view contemporary society as baseline or the norm

Like I said, in today's world, using it as reference point, or baseline if you will, liberty is extreme and tyranny isn't so extreme. It's the norm by fact, not by preference.

, then days of old, for example, will be viewed as extreme. If you count a minority of libertarian votes per election, then liberty might be viewed as mathematically extreme.

So we're not disagreeing, are we? How can I be wrong to "paint" liberty or libertarianism as extreme?

If however, your baseline is My freedoms end where yours begin, then government intervention in people's lives becomes the extreme.

Agreed. So why am I a troll or bad guy?

PRB
12-13-2014, 09:50 PM

Only you "know" I am a troll or liberal and you've said it a million times without ONE single piece of proof. All you've ever said was "I know you are and I can prove" or "I can prove it I just don't want to". You give a million excuses not to offer any evidence of me being a liberal or troll.

specsaregood
12-13-2014, 09:50 PM

One man's troll is another man's truthteller.

PRB
12-13-2014, 09:52 PM

Yeah, if you're a coincidence theorist or government apologist, every conspiracy theorist is a TROLL.

So again, I ask you, Mr. NCL, why am I a troll? Where do we even disagree?

acptulsa
12-13-2014, 09:56 PM
Because starting a thread like this...

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?458200-How-exactly-was-quot-Life-better-in-the-past-quot

...and prosecuting it in the manner it was done is trollish behavior, perhaps?

NorthCarolinaLiberty
12-13-2014, 10:05 PM
(I'm for it [liberty], in case you asked)

If you repeat a lie often enough, people will eventually believe it, and you will even come to believe it yourself.

It's the norm by fact, not by preference.

Genocide can be factual and preferred, but it's not normal.

Only you "know" I am a troll

Plenty of people here know it. I'm one of the few who calls you out on it.

...you've said it a million times without ONE single piece of proof.

All of your posts are the proof.

So again, I ask you, Mr. NCL, why am I a troll?

I'm being polite. You're actually a liar.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
12-13-2014, 10:07 PM

A lie is a lie regardless of whether or not you recognize it.

PRB
12-13-2014, 10:12 PM
If you repeat a lie often enough, people will eventually believe it, and you will even come to believe it yourself.

Genocide can be factual and preferred, but it's not normal.

Genocide is normal where it happens, luckily not around the world.

Plenty of people here know it. I'm one of the few who calls you out on it.

All of your posts are the proof.

You can keep believing your own fairy tales. All my posts say what they say, I can say all your posts are proof you're a child molester too, so what?

I'm being polite. You're actually a liar.

Where and how did I lie? How many times do you need to be asked before I can say you are one too?

PRB
12-13-2014, 10:14 PM
Because starting a thread like this...

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?458200-How-exactly-was-quot-Life-better-in-the-past-quot

...and prosecuting it in the manner it was done is trollish behavior, perhaps?

I started the thread with

First of all, I'm just as anti-tax and anti-federal reserve as the rest of you. But I don't think I need nostalgia or conspiracy theories to advocate for a sound and responsible monetary policy, and freer economic policy.

that's trollish?

HVACTech
12-13-2014, 10:19 PM
liberty is extreme and tyranny isn't so extreme. How can I be wrong to "paint" liberty or libertarianism as extreme?

(pssst... this site is devoted to Liberty)

and that is probably the only reason that you are tolerated. :)

NorthCarolinaLiberty
12-13-2014, 10:19 PM
Where and how did I lie? How many times do you need to be asked before I can say you are one too?

Call me whatever you like.

It's funny how you knuckleheads react to this stuff. You just try to fib your way out. Zip declines to answer the questions. TheCount plays the conspiracy card and bristles at any questions. Maybemaybenot just gets mad. Guess that's because I neg repped him 30 times in one week. lol

PRB
12-13-2014, 10:23 PM
Call me whatever you like.

It's funny how you knuckleheads react to this stuff. You just try to fib your way out. Zip declines to answer the questions. TheCount plays the conspiracy and bristles at any questions. Maybemaybenot just gets mad. Guess that's because I neg repped him 30 times in one week. lol

you didn't answer me. where did I lie??

NorthCarolinaLiberty
12-13-2014, 10:27 PM
you didn't answer me. where did I lie??

By the way, I haven't seen Maybemaybenot lately. I forgot; aren't you him? I can't keep all you assholes straight.

PRB
12-13-2014, 10:30 PM
By the way, I haven't seen Maybemaybenot lately. I forgot; aren't you him? I can't keep all you assholes straight.

I only have one account, so no need to ask me about what other people do or say. I have no contact or control over them.

tangent4ronpaul
12-13-2014, 10:32 PM
I bet a lot of these are like: Gee, I drank too much at the party and am going to get grounded for life if I come home drunk, so I'll just break curfew and tell the 'rens that I was over at karen's studying and fell asleep...

-t

NorthCarolinaLiberty
12-13-2014, 10:36 PM
I only have one account, so no need to ask me about what other people do or say. I have no contact or control over them.

Well, you're getting boring. Are you jugheads going to introduce a new character? When are you going to come up with a new schtick?

NorthCarolinaLiberty
12-13-2014, 10:48 PM
that's trollish?

You should read the thread by TSLexi. Now THAT'S trolling. I never saw such a long story from a troll. And she/he/it is transgender and even provided pictures.

Your thread is just some dipshit, low level stuff. AND you couldn't even get the facts of the story right. I mean you really need some work. It's not total failure, but I'd say you get a D-.

PRB
12-13-2014, 10:56 PM
Well, you're getting boring. Are you jugheads going to introduce a new character? When are you going to come up with a new schtick?

I'm not trying to entertain you. Wait, which one is it? Am I a troll or boring? You seem to have something to complain about whatever I do.

PRB
12-13-2014, 10:59 PM
You should read the thread by TSLexi. Now THAT'S trolling. I never saw such a long story from a troll. And she/he/it is transgender and even provided pictures.

Your thread is just some dipshit, low level stuff. AND you couldn't even get the facts of the story right. I mean you really need some work. It's not total failure, but I'd say you get a D-.

link please? where did I lie though? you keep saying I lie.

acptulsa
12-13-2014, 11:08 PM
Genocide is normal where it happens, luckily not around the world.

My, you're tiresome.

No, genocide is never normal. Where it happens, it begins, and the only way it can last any length of time at all is where it's damned incompetent. Because if it isn't incompetent, the victims do become extinct.

This should be obvious to anyone who has more brain cells than the regular members of this forum had die on them in the five minutes.

I started the thread with...

I talk about how a thread was prosecuted, and you quote not even the whole OP, but merely the first forty words of that OP. And then you tout your openness and your infallible honesty.

Gee whiz.

Care to explain why you thought any of us would be interested or enlightened by this grisly story?

NorthCarolinaLiberty
12-13-2014, 11:09 PM
Am I a troll or boring?

You've now become a boring troll. Did you read the TSLexi thread?

where did I lie though? you keep saying I lie.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
12-13-2014, 11:19 PM
You seem to have something to complain about whatever I do.

You are grossly inadequate.

GunnyFreedom
12-13-2014, 11:32 PM
//

GunnyFreedom
12-13-2014, 11:52 PM
Dude is literally driving around with the dead body of his murdered wife in the trunk and their four kids in the car with him. That's one hell of an impressive detail to leave out of the story Opie. Seems to be plenty going on here to trigger a proper warrant. Why complain about the once cops operate how they are actually supposed to? From the day America was born you could access all kinds of private stuff with a proper judicial warrant. Particularly if the car was the dead wife's I have no problem at all with judicially accessing her lojack to find her body. In any case that needs a judicial warrant and would be wrong if they didn't get one for that data, but that ends up irrelevant anymore because the 'system' only seems to pay lip service to warrants nowadays.

There are plenty of legit people out there getting abused on warrants, a lot of whom are even innocent. Some guy who offed his wife stuffed her body into the trunk, loaded his four kids up and proceeded on a road trip makes for a pretty damn stupid cause celebre....

Especially when you leave out the little detail about, the body of his dead wife stuffed into the trunk.

pcosmar
12-14-2014, 07:07 AM
Like I said, in today's world, using it as reference point, or baseline if you will, liberty is extreme and tyranny isn't so extreme. It's the norm by fact, not by preference.

Actually Liberty is the default normal/Natural state.

Authoritarianism is artificial and imposed.

pcosmar
12-14-2014, 07:16 AM
Dude is literally driving around with the dead body of his murdered wife in the trunk and their four kids in the car with him.

NO he was not..

Her body was found in another car,, That is why the alert was issued.

Now,, he may have killed her,, but that is an assumption.

He may have been running from her (unknown) killers.
It may have been an ongoing abusive situation,, (SPECULATIVE)

All that is unknown,, due to little or no real investigation..

but her body was found in a trunk of a car before the Amber alert was issued.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/11/us/california-missing-family/

A woman found dead in the trunk of a car in Los Angeles County was a California mom who had been missing for days, as were her husband and children until Thursday.

Investigators found Erica Perez's body inside a vehicle abandoned at a hospital parking lot near the family's home in Montebello, California, Montebello Police Department Capt. Luis Lopez said Thursday. Her death is considered a homicide, Lopez said, but police haven't named any suspects in the case or revealed details about how she died.

tangent4ronpaul
12-14-2014, 07:49 AM
Investigators found Erica Perez's body inside a vehicle abandoned at a hospital parking lot near the family's home in Montebello, California, Montebello Police Department Capt. Luis Lopez said Thursday. Her death is considered a homicide, Lopez said, but police haven't named any suspects in the case or revealed details about how she died.

Suggests someones efforts to help her went south? What did she die of?

-t

pcosmar
12-14-2014, 07:58 AM
What did she die of?

-t

Unknown.
And Domestic Abuse is mentioned,, but not which party was the abuser.

It is easy to jump to conclusions based on little or no evidence.

Danke
12-14-2014, 08:18 AM
You are grossly inadequate.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to NorthCarolinaLiberty again.

PRB
12-14-2014, 12:17 PM
You've now become a boring troll. Did you read the TSLexi thread?

give me one example, or you can keep repeating your own lie.

PRB
12-14-2014, 12:20 PM
Dude is literally driving around with the dead body of his murdered wife in the trunk and their four kids in the car with him.

What harm is he causing to anybody?

That's one hell of an impressive detail to leave out of the story Opie.

Because you didn't prove his murdered wife had anything to do with him, other than being his wife and being in his car.

Seems to be plenty going on here to trigger a proper warrant. Why complain about the once cops operate how they are actually supposed to? From the day America was born you could access all kinds of private stuff with a proper judicial warrant.

Just like from the day this country was born slavery was legal. Your measure of what's right is what's been legal since the day this country was founded?

acptulsa
12-14-2014, 01:15 PM
Just like from the day this country was born slavery was legal. Your measure of what's right is what's been legal since the day this country was founded?

You seem to be just a mite foggy on a little thing called the Thirteenth Amendment.

Why don't you come talk to us after you finish elementary school?

PRB
12-14-2014, 01:49 PM
You seem to be just a mite foggy on a little thing called the Thirteenth Amendment.

Why don't you come talk to us after you finish elementary school?

what's your point? that just because a law passed you must abide or be happy with it?

pcosmar
12-14-2014, 02:41 PM
what's your point? that just because a law passed you must abide or be happy with it?

You have some problem with the 13th amendment? From some of what I read,, certain Founders wanted it sooner,, but were unable to include it at the time for political reasons.

PRB
12-14-2014, 03:12 PM
You have some problem with the 13th amendment? From some of what I read,, certain Founders wanted it sooner,, but were unable to include it at the time for political reasons.

Which is another way of saying certain ones didn't. The country DID go to war over state rights, which had this as one of the hotly debated items. For political reasons is another way of saying "f these guys, we got more important things to do right now".

pcosmar
12-14-2014, 03:21 PM
Which is another way of saying certain ones didn't. The country DID go to war over state rights, which had this as one of the hotly debated items. For political reasons is another way of saying "f these guys, we got more important things to do right now".

This country went to war because certain Bankers pushed for War.

It had very little to do with slavery.. That was an "after the fact" propaganda tool.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
12-14-2014, 03:29 PM
give me one example,...

NorthCarolinaLiberty
12-14-2014, 03:33 PM
What harm is he causing to anybody?

Neg rep. Lying.

euphemia
12-14-2014, 04:22 PM
What harm? Ask those four adorable boys.

What happens between adults is their business. Presumption of innocence and all. But it happened on a school day. Someone needs to know where those children are.

Dude is responsible to know what equipment is on his car. If he wants to drive anonymously, then he needs to choose a vehicle that can't be tracked by satellite. He left himself vulnerable to this. The update is that he was charged with the murder of his wife.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
12-14-2014, 04:38 PM
What harm?

OP is lying. It's part of his trolling game. He is pretending to be extreme and clueless. It's his attempt to try to make libertarians look dumb. RPF member TheCount does the same thing. It's about the oldest trolling game in the history of forums.

Check PRB's posting history. He claims to be liberty minded, but all of his material says, I'm libertarian. I'm clueless, impractical, and extreme.

pcosmar
12-14-2014, 04:41 PM

What happens between adults is their business. Presumption of innocence and all. But it happened on a school day. Someone needs to know where those children are.

Dude is responsible to know what equipment is on his car. If he wants to drive anonymously, then he needs to choose a vehicle that can't be tracked by satellite. He left himself vulnerable to this. The update is that he was charged with the murder of his wife.

I have no reason to believe he was not protecting his sons. He did not abduct them (despite the media spin). They were his children.

And as to the Lojac. that is sold for the purpose of recovering the vehicle. It is a contract between the buyer and Lojac.
It is to be activated when the buyer asks for it to be.

again,, how was it activated?

I do not know whether he murdered his wife or not.. That is a whole nother question and no evidence has been provided.

euphemia
12-14-2014, 04:47 PM
For the record, I think this is possibly one of the most ridiculous and poorly thought out original posts I have ever seen on this forum. It is hard for me to believe that someone who actually has the manual dexterity to put fingers to keyboard has active brain cells.

In the South we would call that dumber than a box of rocks.

acptulsa
12-14-2014, 04:53 PM
OP is lying. It's part of his trolling game. He is pretending to be extreme and clueless. It's his attempt to try to make libertarians look dumb. RPF member TheCount does the same thing. It's about the oldest trolling game in the history of forums.

For the record, I think this is possibly one of the most ridiculous and poorly thought out original posts I have ever seen on this forum. It is hard for me to believe that someone who actually has the manual dexterity to put fingers to keyboard has active brain cells.

NCL, I think your theory is holding water.

euphemia
12-14-2014, 04:55 PM
Just so you know, that was possibly my very first flame on this forum. What better opportunity?

NorthCarolinaLiberty
12-14-2014, 05:07 PM

http://www.brightcecilia.com/forum/images/smilies/whistling_and_rolling_eyes.gif

PRB
12-14-2014, 07:41 PM
This country went to war because certain Bankers pushed for War.

It had very little to do with slavery.. That was an "after the fact" propaganda tool.

let's settle one question first : was ending slavery by government mandate good or bad, right or wrong?

PRB
12-14-2014, 07:42 PM
Neg rep. Lying.

saying I lied a million times doesn't make it true. you still can't show ONE example of why you believe I am lying. So you are talking to yourself when you say "when you repeat lie enough times people will believe it" sorry, I won't, not for you.

PRB
12-14-2014, 07:43 PM
I have no reason to believe he was not protecting his sons. He did not abduct them (despite the media spin). They were his children.

And as to the Lojac. that is sold for the purpose of recovering the vehicle. It is a contract between the buyer and Lojac.
It is to be activated when the buyer asks for it to be.

again,, how was it activated?

I do not know whether he murdered his wife or not.. That is a whole nother question and no evidence has been provided.

So I'm not crazy, thank you.

PRB
12-14-2014, 07:44 PM
OP is lying. It's part of his trolling game. He is pretending to be extreme and clueless. It's his attempt to try to make libertarians look dumb.

Why does any of my posts make anybody look dumb? Can you give an example?

Take this thread, does what I say, if true and agreed, make anybody look dumb? If so, why and how?

RPF member TheCount does the same thing. It's about the oldest trolling game in the history of forums.

Check PRB's posting history. He claims to be liberty minded, but all of his material says, I'm libertarian. I'm clueless, impractical, and extreme.

I may honestly be clueless, and I admit to being extreme, what of what I said was impractical?

pcosmar
12-14-2014, 07:47 PM
So I'm not crazy, thank you.

I have no proof of that either.

and you're welcome.

PRB
12-14-2014, 07:48 PM

Who needs to know where his children are but him and his wife? Whose business is it to know where his children are?

He didn't steal his own car, unless his contract said "In the event we suspect you of a crime, we'll track you down", he's being violated.

Whether or not he murdered his wife has nothing to do with the due process he's owed for being arrested and detained. I'm sure you're against DUI checkpoints even if they catch murderers in the process.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
12-14-2014, 07:55 PM
saying I lied a million times doesn't make it true. you still can't show ONE example of why you believe I am lying. So you are talking to yourself when you say "when you repeat lie enough times people will believe it" sorry, I won't, not for you.

Neg rep. Lying about your lying.

PRB
12-14-2014, 07:58 PM
Neg rep. Lying about your lying.

this is the best you got? calling me a liar, saying I'm lying, and neg repping me without ANY PROOF THAT I LIED?

NorthCarolinaLiberty
12-14-2014, 08:03 PM
ANY PROOF THAT I LIED?

I have already provided the proof plenty of times and you know it, but you keep doing the same thing.

Neg rep. Repeated lying.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
12-14-2014, 08:17 PM
I'm sure you're against DUI checkpoints even if they catch murderers in the process.

Another exaggeration and downright inaccuracy similar to your claim about amber alerts, but I'm sure you'll change you story on this one too. :rolleyes:

Roadblocks don't, by and large, catch murderers or anything else. Roadblocks are ineffective compared to actually, actively looking for criminal behavior. Roadblocks don't deter drunk driving.

Roadblocks have been shown to be an all around failure, but I'm sure that won't stop people like you from peddling your drama, like amber alerts. I guess that's okay though. You can always deny it, knowing that most people are not paying too much attention.

PRB
12-14-2014, 08:29 PM
I have already provided the proof plenty of times and you know it, but you keep doing the same thing.

Neg rep. Repeated lying.

Please don't make me ask again

1. Provide me one recent case
2. Explain why you believe I lied, with the best proof you got
3. Refrain from saying "Lying, neg rep, keep lying and people will believe you" or variations of it
Thanks. I appreciate it if you can help me understand what it is you're so obsessed with and/or how I can stop being a liar, liberal or troll in your book.

PRB
12-14-2014, 08:32 PM
Another exaggeration and downright inaccuracy similar to your claim about amber alerts, but I'm sure you'll change you story on this one too. :rolleyes:

Why is that?

Roadblocks don't, by and large, catch murderers or anything else.

We know that. But what it does do, is get people arrested for things unrelated to the original stated and advertised purpose (DUI & driver license). it's an open door for unconstitutional search and seizures. The point I am making is, they may very well catch actual criminals that committed worse crimes than DUI and not having a license, but IF it's unconstitutional, we should oppose it, regardless of how many lives it saves or how many tax dollars it saves, or how much good it does.

Do you honestly disagree with me?

Roadblocks are ineffective compared to actually, actively looking for criminal behavior. Roadblocks don't deter drunk driving.

Who's disagreeing with you??

Roadblocks have been shown to be an all around failure, but I'm sure that won't stop people like you from peddling your drama, like amber alerts. I guess that's okay though. You can always deny it, knowing that most people are not paying too much attention.

Who's disagreeing with you that roadblocks and Amber alerts are both failures and tyrannical abuse of government power, waste of taxpayer money? WHO? What's your problem with me ? that I said what you believe before you did?

NorthCarolinaLiberty
12-14-2014, 08:35 PM
What's your problem with me ?

What's my problem? What's your problem? You're trolling, you got caught, and now you don't like it.

You're just mad because you got caught.

PRB
12-14-2014, 08:38 PM
What's my problem? What's your problem? You're trolling, you got caught, and now you don't like it.

You're just mad because you got caught.

I'm actually not mad, a bit annoyed, but not really mad, you can't hurt me, you can keep neg repping me, but it doesn't hurt me. I do however, want to get along with you and become better understood if I can help it. I try my best to ask what is wrong, but all you ever say is troll lie, troll lie...without ever explaining.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
12-14-2014, 08:38 PM
The point I am making is, they may very well catch actual criminals that committed worse crimes than DUI and not having a license,...

No, they don't.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
12-14-2014, 08:41 PM
I try my best to ask what is wrong,...

You should almost stick to lying. It's almost better than sounding like a girl.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
12-14-2014, 09:03 PM
... but IF it's unconstitutional, we should oppose it, regardless of how many lives it saves or how many tax dollars it saves, or how much good it does.

Do you honestly disagree with me?

No, I don't agree with you because you're plainly disingenuous.

Constitutional documents are not a set of ivory tower principles. They are practical. Randomness does not work in any endeavor, including law enforcement.

Things like the 4th amendment are practical in that you are supposed to provide a reason for engaging someone. If someone is minding his own business, then you leave him alone. Doing otherwise is a waste of time. The fourth amendment and practicality go hand in hand.

People like you keep trying to slip in this idea of, but what if it catches...No, it has never worked that way, does not currently work that way, and never will work that way. Randomness does not work because there is a natural rhythm to life. You try to slip in these exceptions and what ifs, while at the same time ignoring basic principles that are supported by research, history, and common sense.

You started off by suggesting how an amber alert helped catch some guy, but then you backed off. You latched on to this lojack thing, but the police probably and simply got a warrant in this case. It's no different than getting a warrant for anything else that is kept private, barring any probable cause.

euphemia
12-14-2014, 09:08 PM
Here's the thing: The Amber Alert was issued for a reason. Just because the police didn't release the whole story doesn't mean they didn't have a good reason. It just means they chose not to tell you. Be as morally outraged as you want, and please explain to those little boys why they won't be seeing their mommy any more.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
12-14-2014, 09:21 PM
Here's the thing: The Amber Alert was issued for a reason.

Amber alerts are security theater. The research I posted shows that.

Just because the police didn't release the whole story doesn't mean they didn't have a good reason. It just means they chose not to tell you.

What are they hiding?

Be as morally outraged as you want,...

Not sure if you're addressing me, but I see this as a mundane story peddled by a troll who clearly bamboozled some people.

...and please explain to those little boys why they won't be seeing their mommy any more.

The only person who should explain that is the person who killed her. Society at-large does not owe you explanations for any of your life's losses or shortcomings.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
12-14-2014, 09:43 PM
I'm actually not mad, a bit annoyed, but not really mad,... I do however, want to get along with you and become better understood if I can help it.

Mad. Annoyed. Whatever. You got caught and you don't like it.

Of course you want to get along with me. You have plus repped me a dozen times while I have neg repped you a dozen times. You plus rep me because I keep calling you out on your lame trolling. Seriously dude, stop being lazy and come up with another user name and another game.

pcosmar
12-14-2014, 09:54 PM
, and please explain to those little boys why they won't be seeing their mommy any more.

I have no idea,, but my life experiences could suggest several possibilities that don't involve murder by their father.

I agree that he is one possible suspect and should be talked to..
It may have been the woman's drug dealer,, or some other nefarious individual.

It could be that she was the violent abuser in the home., (happens more than reported)

It could have been several possible alternate circumstances.

I question who turned on the Lojack,,

euphemia
12-14-2014, 09:57 PM
Go ahead and question all you want. Make sure children are put at risk because a man chose to drive a car with a satellite tracking system in it.

But please, don't insult us by acting as if you are a freedom lover. Nobody buys it.

PRB
12-14-2014, 10:04 PM
No, they don't.

Nobody's been arrested for crimes unrelated and/or worse than DUI at a DUI checkpoint? Nobody's been arrested or convicted as a result of an unconstitutional search and seizure?

PRB
12-14-2014, 10:05 PM
Go ahead and question all you want. Make sure children are put at risk because a man chose to drive a car with a satellite tracking system in it.

But please, don't insult us by acting as if you are a freedom lover. Nobody buys it.

Freedom means risk, you want to use government to reduce risk? Yes, I am a freedom lover. You're apparently a government lover or "better to give up freedom and privacy for some safety" lover.

PRB
12-14-2014, 10:06 PM
I have no idea,, but my life experiences could suggest several possibilities that don't involve murder by their father.

I agree that he is one possible suspect and should be talked to..
It may have been the woman's drug dealer,, or some other nefarious individual.

It could be that she was the violent abuser in the home., (happens more than reported)

It could have been several possible alternate circumstances.

I question who turned on the Lojack,,

Good to know somebody here actually understands freedom and the inappropriate overreach of government.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
12-14-2014, 10:06 PM
Nobody's been arrested for crimes unrelated and/or worse than DUI at a DUI checkpoint? Nobody's been arrested or convicted as a result of an unconstitutional search and seizure?

Roadblocks are a broken clock that is right twice a day.

PRB
12-14-2014, 10:07 PM
Mad. Annoyed. Whatever. You got caught and you don't like it.

I get wrongly accused and have been asking for proof multiple times. Every single time you've responded with 'Lie, lying, liar, stop repeating lies' not once with any evidence or explanation.

Of course you want to get along with me. You have plus repped me a dozen times while I have neg repped you a dozen times. You plus rep me because I keep calling you out on your lame trolling. Seriously dude, stop being lazy and come up with another user name and another game.

I don't play games, especially not with you. I won't get another user name, why would I? Just to amuse you?

PRB
12-14-2014, 10:08 PM
Roadblocks are a broken clock that is right twice a day.

And it's right to oppose them, yes or no?

There's never a justification for them, yes or no?

PRB
12-14-2014, 10:10 PM
Amber alerts are security theater. The research I posted shows that.

I don't need research to oppose government. My opinion is suffice.

What are they hiding?

Exactly, what are they hiding?

Not sure if you're addressing me, but I see this as a mundane story peddled by a troll who clearly bamboozled some people.

That's your opinion.

The only person who should explain that is the person who killed her. Society at-large does not owe you explanations for any of your life's losses or shortcomings.

Agreed.

PRB
12-14-2014, 10:16 PM
No, I don't agree with you because you're plainly disingenuous.

Constitutional documents are not a set of ivory tower principles. They are practical. Randomness does not work in any endeavor, including law enforcement.

Not disagreeing with you.

Things like the 4th amendment are practical in that you are supposed to provide a reason for engaging someone. If someone is minding his own business, then you leave him alone. Doing otherwise is a waste of time. The fourth amendment and practicality go hand in hand.

Agreed. In this case, the father was minding his own business and he's not hurting anybody. The government abused 2 systems designed to help people, to invade his privacy and arrest him. He might actually be criminal, but the govenrment has no business abusing their power and arresting him without due process.

People like you keep trying to slip in this idea of, but what if it catches...No, it has never worked that way, does not currently work that way, and never will work that way.

You totally missed my point, didn't you. I was SPECIFICALLY SAYING THAT NOTHING WILL JUSTIFY IT, NO MATTER HOW MANY ACTUAL CRIMINALS IT CATCHES. Are you so stuck up on disagreeing with me that you forgot what I said or are actually putting words in my mouth?

Randomness does not work because there is a natural rhythm to life. You try to slip in these exceptions and what ifs, while at the same time ignoring basic principles that are supported by research, history, and common sense.

I used what ifs to make the extreme case and STILL OPPOSE GOVERNMENT ABUSE OF POWER AND UNCONSTITUTIONAL SEARCHES, WHAT PART DON'T YOU GET?

You started off by suggesting how an amber alert helped catch some guy, but then you backed off.

And lojack, keep ignoring context and try to make me sound like I lied?

You latched on to this lojack thing, but the police probably and simply got a warrant in this case.

Until we know that, why would I side with police? You're defending the police and I'm a liberal?

It's no different than getting a warrant for anything else that is kept private, barring any probable cause.

So you're assuming the warrant was properly issued. Whereas I do not believe that.

euphemia
12-14-2014, 10:16 PM
Freedom means risk, you want to use government to reduce risk? Yes, I am a freedom lover. You're apparently a government lover or "better to give up freedom and privacy for some safety" lover.

I didn't say that. I'm saying that you are spouting ignorance because you don't have all the information you need to frame an intelligent argument. That gives you no credibility.

Move along, folks. Nothing to see here.

PRB
12-14-2014, 10:19 PM
I didn't say that. I'm saying that you are spouting ignorance because you don't have all the information you need to frame an intelligent argument. That gives you no credibility.

it's called presuming a citizen is innocent until proven guilty. you seemed to have bought the media spin that he's a criminal and murderer without knowing any evidence, you play on emotions of people who sympathize with kids to justify using government to reduce our risks. Yeah, I'm a freedom lover.

Move along, folks. Nothing to see here.

Go ahead, I don't need your attention either.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
12-14-2014, 10:20 PM
Every single time you've responded with 'Lie, lying, liar, stop repeating lies' not once with any evidence or explanation.

I already explained it. I'm not going to explain it every time you repeat it.

And it's right to oppose them, yes or no?

There's never a justification for them, yes or no?

Why would you choose a method that is inferior to another method?

Not disagreeing with you.

Agreed. In this case, the father was minding his own business and he's not hurting anybody. The government abused 2 systems designed to help people, to invade his privacy and arrest him. He might actually be criminal, but the govenrment has no business abusing their power and arresting him without due process.

You totally missed my point, didn't you. I was SPECIFICALLY SAYING THAT NOTHING WILL JUSTIFY IT, NO MATTER HOW MANY ACTUAL CRIMINALS IT CATCHES. Are you so stuck up on disagreeing with me that you forgot what I said or are actually putting words in my mouth?

I used what ifs to make the extreme case and STILL OPPOSE GOVERNMENT ABUSE OF POWER AND UNCONSTITUTIONAL SEARCHES, WHAT PART DON'T YOU GET?

And lojack, keep ignoring context and try to make me sound like I lied?

Until we know that, why would I side with police? You're defending the police and I'm a liberal?

So you're assuming the warrant was properly issued. Whereas I do not believe that.

Neg rep.

euphemia
12-14-2014, 10:26 PM
it's called presuming a citizen is innocent until proven guilty. you seemed to have bought the media spin that he's a criminal and murderer without knowing any evidence, you play on emotions of people who sympathize with kids to justify using government to reduce our risks. Yeah, I'm a freedom lover.

I don't need evidence. I'm neither law enforcement or a judge.

You don't have evidence. The police obviously did. Just because they chose not to tell you doesn't mean they did they wrong thing.

PRB
12-14-2014, 10:26 PM
I already explained it. I'm not going to explain it every time you repeat it.

Saying you did doesn't mean you did, link and copy, prove you did.

Why would you choose a method that is inferior to another method?

Sorry, I don't understand your question.

Do you disagree with me that roadblocks, aside from impractical are wrong, constitutionally illegal and are not justified to use EVEN IF THEY CATCH CRIMINALS, YES OR NO?

Neg rep.

That's all you can say? i go to lengths to explain my position and all you say is neg rep or lie? you can't really say I'm disagreeing with you or explain why you believe I lied?

PRB
12-14-2014, 10:27 PM
I don't need evidence. I'm neither law enforcement or a judge.

You don't have evidence. The police obviously did. Just because they chose not to tell you doesn't mean they did they wrong thing.

here we have a statist and police state advocate.

Yeah, just trust the police have evidence, think of the kids!

You dare say I'm not a freedom lover? Look in the mirror you police state suck up!

Thanks for revealing your true colors. Who's the liberal now? Who's the police state statist proponent now?

Do you realize what you said can literally be said about EVERY SINGLE MAN KILLED BY POLICE?

acptulsa
12-14-2014, 10:28 PM

And what is your point? That the only thing greater than our love of the Constitution is our hatred of it? That the only thing sillier than our lawfulness is our lawlessness? Or do you have any point other than the top of your head? Are you just casting whatever aspersions you can think of in the hope that something--anything--sticks?

Sorry, I keep forgetting, who runs our media? Jews? Liberals? or the government?

You seem to have trouble fitting in here. It isn't so hard. All you have to do is think for yourself. The only wrong answer is, 'What do you want me to say?'

Do you really think all your protestations are covering up your snideness? You're about as slick as sandpaper.

You should be honored when we pay any attention to you at all. It generally means you almost did an effective bit of trollery. But, of course, it's hard to bask in the glow of that while you're being stripped naked and aren't slick enough to prevent it.

I can't speak for NCL, but I'm all for it. Let all the world see the mentality of those who oppose liberty. By all means.

here we have a statist and police state advocate.

Yeah, just trust the police have evidence, think of the kids!

You dare say I'm not a freedom lover? Look in the mirror you police state suck up!

Thanks for revealing your true colors. Who's the liberal now? Who's the police state statist proponent now?

Excuse us for not being as hard as police departments for using warrants to catch actual murderers. We just generally have to prioritize and concentrate on cops who are summarily executing people for things like jaywalking and selling single cigarettes. Seems like a logical priority.

If that isn't black and white enough for you, well, I bet you can get over it.

euphemia
12-14-2014, 10:30 PM
The children were reported missing. Dude had a history of violence. Mom found dead in her trunk. No reason to stop and question him at all. Definitely no reason for him to run. Nothng suspicious about that.

I don't think this case is any of your business. If the police stop you for questioning, please defend your liberty to the last minute, but don't begin to pretend that's what you are talking about here. If you were, you would be much better informed than you are.

CaptainAmerica
12-14-2014, 10:32 PM
http://baleheadsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Equilibrium_Still0556.jpg

nazi stormtroopers

NorthCarolinaLiberty
12-14-2014, 10:34 PM
Saying you did doesn't mean you did, link and copy, prove you did.

Already did.

Do you disagree with me that roadblocks, aside from impractical are wrong, constitutionally illegal and are not justified to use EVEN IF THEY CATCH CRIMINALS,..

You added a contradiction to your previously false premise.

That's all you can say?...i go to lengths to explain my position and all you say is neg rep or lie?

Neg rep.

PRB
12-14-2014, 10:35 PM
And what is your point? Or do you have any point other than the top of your head?

Oh, my point was, I am not happy with every law, and I believe being a freedom lover and liberty movement participant, I should be skeptical of government and laws passed, especially with those advertised as looking out for safety of people.

You seem to have trouble fitting in here. It isn't so hard. All you have to do is think for yourself. The only wrong answer is, 'What do you want me to say?'

When somebody keeps accusing me of being a troll or liar, I want to get to the bottom and either stop being what he accuses me of, or understand what's causing him to accuse me. I do want to fit.

Do you really think all your protestations are covering up your snideness? You're about as slick as sandpaper.

You're giving me too much credit, Im not denying I'm a snide asshole, nor am I trying to cover it up. that's not the question though, my question is why he keeps accusing me of being a liar, liberal or troll.

You should be honored when we pay any attention to you at all. It generally means you almost did an effective bit of trollery. But, of course, it's hard to bask in the glow of that while you're being stripped naked and aren't slick enough to prevent it.

I can't prevent you from paying attention to me, for better or worse.

I can't speak for NCL, but I'm all for it. Let all the world see the mentality of those who oppose liberty. By all means.

I'm with you, I want to expose every person who is opposed to liberty. I just saw tobismom say she trusts police have evidence without seeing it. Why are we fighting? where did we disagree?

NorthCarolinaLiberty
12-14-2014, 10:37 PM
Oh, my point was, I am not happy with every law, and I believe being a freedom lover and liberty movement participant, I should be skeptical of government and laws passed, especially with those advertised as looking out for safety of people.

When somebody keeps accusing me of being a troll or liar, I want to get to the bottom and either stop being what he accuses me of, or understand what's causing him to accuse me. I do want to fit.

You're giving me too much credit, Im not denying I'm a snide asshole, nor am I trying to cover it up. that's not the question though, my question is why he keeps accusing me of being a liar, liberal or troll.

I'm with you, I want to expose every person who is opposed to liberty. I just saw tobismom say she trusts police have evidence without seeing it. Why are we fighting? where did we disagree?

Neg rep.

PRB
12-14-2014, 10:39 PM
Already did.

WHERE? Your answer better not be "Go search yourself, don't be lazy"

Actually link if you can prove it. Thank you.

Saying a million times you did doesn't cut it. Do you have a comprehension problem or are you just a bad liar accusing me of doing the same.

You added a contradiction to your previously false premise.

Can you consider you actually misunderstood what I said?

1. I asked tobismom if he/she opposes checkpoints regardless of how good they do
2. he/she admitted that she/he trusts police have evidence, end of story

Neg rep.
the best you can do. call me a liar and neg rep.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
12-14-2014, 10:40 PM
I do want to fit.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQq1TepsCrAMr0fZnhVhfP2idgzI1bF5 8RVYnkw1H4O1rRdOaJM

NorthCarolinaLiberty
12-14-2014, 10:43 PM
WHERE? Your answer better not be "Go search yourself, don't be lazy"

Actually link if you can prove it. Thank you.

Saying a million times you did doesn't cut it. Do you have a comprehension problem or are you just a bad liar accusing me of doing the same.

Can you consider you actually misunderstood what I said?

1. I asked tobismom if he/she opposes checkpoints regardless of how good they do
2. he/she admitted that she/he trusts police have evidence, end of story

the best you can do. call me a liar and neg rep.

Neg rep.

CaptainAmerica
12-14-2014, 10:44 PM
Here's the thing: The Amber Alert was issued for a reason. Just because the police didn't release the whole story doesn't mean they didn't have a good reason. It just means they chose not to tell you. Be as morally outraged as you want, and please explain to those little boys why they won't be seeing their mommy any more.

they are armed for warfare, how stupid does it get? for fuck sake, americans are so numb to whats escalating.

PRB
12-14-2014, 10:45 PM
The children were reported missing.

By who?

Dude had a history of violence.

that's not proof he did anything.

Mom found dead in her trunk. No reason to stop and question him at all. Definitely no reason for him to run. Nothng suspicious about that.

Yeah, if somebody murdered my wife I'd run and take my kids with me too. Like I can trust the govenrment to help me.

I don't think this case is any of your business. If the police stop you for questioning, please defend your liberty to the last minute, but don't begin to pretend that's what you are talking about here. If you were, you would be much better informed than you are.

Every person violated by police is my business. it IS what I am talking about here, I will defend the liberty of every American harassed by police because it's wrong.

PRB
12-14-2014, 10:45 PM
they are armed for warfare, how stupid does it get? for fuck sake, americans are so numb to whats escalating.

and I'm the bad guy according to tobismom and northcarolinaliberty

JK/SEA
12-14-2014, 10:47 PM

whats the tipping point?...

mine might be different than yours, or my sheep neighbors, all who may have different levels of anxiety...

PRB
12-14-2014, 10:49 PM
whats the tipping point?...

mine might be different than yours, or my sheep neighbors, all who may have different levels of anxiety...

Sure, we may disagree on where the exact "we aint gonna take it no more" point is, but that doesn't change the fact we have people here ACTUALLY DEFENDING POLICE AND SAYING THEY BELIEVE THEY HAD EVIDENCE (just not telling us). WTF!

I'm opposing the police state and NCL can't stop neg repping me and calling me a liar, maybe he's exactly what he's accusing me of.

acptulsa
12-14-2014, 10:50 PM

Your way of questioning a law you're allegedly skeptical of is to ask someone if they think the Constitution should never have been amended? Since no one on earth is that stupid, I am forced to conclude you're lying.

This isn't the plea of someone who comes here to honestly engage in discourse. This is the plea of someone who knows his camouflage is ineffective and is begging the enemy for tips on how to improve it. Keep begging.

Not because you're snide, but because you're as slick as sandpaper. Or, to put it another way, because your trollish behavior is obvious and trollish.

I can suggest two ways you can do just that. You can stop playing this silly game. Or you can go play it somewhere else.

You mean besides the libel you just heaped on tobismom?

It would be a far, far shorter list to go over where we agree. But since you were being very self-effacing at the time, I might be in violation of the guidelines if I agreed with the specific point. So why don't we just let that subject lie?

Sure, we may disagree on where the exact "we aint gonna take it no more" point is, but that doesn't change the fact we have people here ACTUALLY DEFENDING POLICE AND SAYING THEY BELIEVE THEY HAD EVIDENCE (just not telling us). WTF!

You posted the story. Why should we go find further details? Just to shut you up? You post a story, refuse to seek further details about it, and start demanding those details of us. Why?

The dude was driving around with his wife's body in the trunk of the car. Of course the police had evidence. Dude was in actual physical possession of the habeus corpus. Why are you pretending it's impossible for other evidence--even enough to justify a proper warrant--being available to them? Why are you harping about any of us not objecting to a crime being solved in a Constitutional manner?

I ask you again. Do you have a point which is not the top of your head?

Yeah, if somebody murdered my wife I'd run and take my kids with me too. Like I can trust the govenrment to help me.

Since what nobody who was in his right mind would do in that situation is pack his wife in the trunk before fleeing the scene, that's actually an interesting admission.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
12-14-2014, 10:51 PM
By who?

that's not proof he did anything.

Every person violated by police is my business. it IS what I am talking about here, I will defend the liberty of every American harassed by police because it's wrong.

You first cited amber alert, but changed your story when somebody called you on it. You weren't interested in any details of this incredibly average story until somebody bit on your trolling. And you know what that means, PRB?

You got it. Neg rep.

PRB
12-14-2014, 11:00 PM
Your way of questioning a law you're allegedly skeptical of is to ask someone if they think the Constitution should never have been amended? Since no one on earth is that stupid, I am forced to conclude you're lying.

Yes, because our founders were smarter than their posterity. The Constitution was perfect when it was first ratified. Any subsequent modifications were increasing the government and decreasing liberty. Banning slavery, forcing blacks to be citizens and allowing women to vote, things people lived perfectly fine without.

This isn't the plea of someone who comes here to honestly engage in discourse. This is the plea of someone who knows his camouflage is ineffective and is begging the enemy for tips on how to improve it. Keep begging.

What is my camouflage and what is my agenda? You seem to know it more than I do.

I beg my critics for how I can convince them I am sincere and mean what I say, since I clearly haven't convinced some. the fiercest guy can only keep saying liar liar liar and no evidence. I appreicate you at least explaining why you think I am lying or insecure.

Not because you're snide, but because you're as slick as sandpaper. Or, to put it another way, because your trollish behavior is obvious and trollish.

Can you give me an example of something I said that's obviously trollish, and how you'd have said it to not be trollish?

I can suggest two ways you can do just that. You can stop playing this silly game. Or you can go play it somewhere else.

You mean besides the libel you just heaped on tobismom?

Libel requires I say something that's untrue, can you prove I did or can you correct any accusation I made? I spoke of what I conclude based on what she/he said.

It would be a far, far shorter list to go over where we agree. But since you were being very self-effacing at the time, I might be in violation of the guidelines if I agreed with the specific point. So why don't we just let that subject lie?

List of disagreements is longer? Give me some.

PRB
12-14-2014, 11:02 PM
You first cited amber alert, but changed your story when somebody called you on it.

You weren't interested in any details of this incredibly average story until somebody bit on your trolling. And you know what that means, PRB?

I never claimed amber alert was solely responsible.

I didn't change my story, I said from the start it's 2 things together responsible (but my beleif and assumption was more on lojack than amber alert)

I dont believe it was average, unless you're telling me you're getting numbed about americans being violated by police.

JK/SEA
12-14-2014, 11:02 PM

I'm opposing the police state and NCL can't stop neg repping me and calling me a liar, maybe he's exactly what he's accusing me of.

''we have people here''...interesting point. I don't read every post in every thread, but the ones i do, its my observation that those that do, are in the few.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
12-14-2014, 11:03 PM

Nah, you're just a bad troll who got caught.

Did you read that TSLexi thread like I told you? That poster is a transsexual with photos. She posted a far better story than your lame thread.

PRB
12-14-2014, 11:06 PM
''we have people here''...interesting point. I don't read every post in every thread, but the ones i do, its my observation that those that do, are in the few.

yes, luckily not many. do you agree with me, based on tobismom's post, she/he is one of them?

PRB
12-14-2014, 11:07 PM
Nah, you're just a bad troll who got caught.

Did you read that TSLexi thread like I told you? That poster is a transsexual with photos. She posted a far better story than your lame thread.

link please?

I admit I am bad at trolling, and lying, because Im not even trying to. you give me more credit than I deserve. why is it so hard for you to believe I mean what I say and I'm possibly just dumb and slow?

NorthCarolinaLiberty
12-14-2014, 11:09 PM
What is my camouflage and what is my agenda? You seem to know it more than I do.

I beg my critics for how I can convince them I am sincere and mean what I say, since I clearly haven't convinced some. the fiercest guy can only keep saying liar liar liar and no evidence. I appreicate you at least explaining why you think I am lying or insecure.

Can you give me an example of something I said that's obviously trollish, and how you'd have said it to not be trollish?

Give me some.

Oh, you know what's coming.

Here it comes.

Watch out.

Non-affirmative standing.

AKA
Neg rep.

acptulsa
12-14-2014, 11:11 PM
Yes, because our founders were smarter than their posterity. The Constitution was perfect when it was first ratified. Any subsequent modifications were increasing the government and decreasing liberty. Banning slavery, forcing blacks to be citizens and allowing women to vote, things people lived perfectly fine without.

Opinions are like hemorrhoids. Every asshole gets one sooner or later. And I'll be very worried indeed if you ever air one I agree with.

No worries so far.

What is my camouflage and what is my agenda?

Pitiful.

What is this fascination you have for begging people to repeat themselves? The objection in court is, 'Asked and answered.' I have no desire to spend all night being a broken record for you, either.

Sure. Every word you typed and I quoted in this whole thread. And in case you didn't notice, I'm not here to teach the trollish how to be slick about it.

You took on the job. You get to take sole responsibility for whatever incompetence you may bring to it.

Libel requires I say something that's untrue, can you prove I did or can you correct any accusation I made? I spoke of what I conclude based on what she/he said.

You said the lady opposes liberty. The best evidence you can come up with is that she opposes murder. Opposing murder is preserving, protecting and defending liberty. Therefore, you are libelous.

List of disagreements is longer? Give me some.

You won't honestly address the many I have already listed. Why would I bother listing more? So you can ignore them too?

'Bring me a glass of water so I can not drink it and demand a second one!!'

No.

link please?

I admit I am bad at trolling, and lying, because Im not even trying to. you give me more credit than I deserve. why is it so hard for you to believe I mean what I say and I'm possibly just dumb and slow?

No one cares how dumb and slow you may be. Everyone is sick of the fact that you're obnoxious and demanding, and cannot converse without continual obfuscation.

NCL, this thread is vaccinated. It's definitely time to leave it to talk to itself.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
12-14-2014, 11:11 PM
link please?

Link please? You lazy fucker. LOL. You want me to read it for you too?

NorthCarolinaLiberty
12-14-2014, 11:12 PM
Actually, I have to rethink this. This thread is starting to rival that of TSLexi.

JK/SEA
12-14-2014, 11:13 PM
yes, luckily not many. do you agree with me, based on tobismom's post, she/he is one of them?

the aforementioned posters cited, have strong opinions.

Go from there, and don't sweat the negs...

when you signed up to be a poster, did you receive your seatbelt from Bryan?

euphemia
12-14-2014, 11:27 PM
I have not said anything of the kind. You have the same news reports I read.

This man is responsible before the law for the whereabouts of his children. According to news reports, the children were reported missing Friday, same day their mom is found dead in the trunk of her own car.

The Constitution gives nobody the right not to be a person of interest in a crime, and gives nobody the right not to be questioned by police when there is a crime committed and the victim is a close family member or friend. In the investigation of a crime (like homicide) police can ask questions. The only rights this man has are the right to invoke and the right not to self-incriminate. He does not have the right to avoid the police, and if his children are truant (the tacit agreement that they attend school), he should be prepared to say why they aren't there.

A liberty lover will make sure the now-suspect's rights are protected, but he also must love the stolen liberty of the mother, and the liberty of the four kids. Freedom is not selective. And the man's rights are not higher priority than the rights of his four children. Everyone has rights and they must be respected equally. This was not a nanny state issue. This is also not a violation of rights if a man has an active satellite trading system on the car. He made that choice. People who carry activated location systems on their phones know those systems pinpoint location at any time. In the investigation of a crime, those systems are tools that are legally accessible with proper warrants.

The article in the OP only gives the thumbnail of the incident as it went down. There have been updates to the story. An Amber Alert is an official public statement that a child is missing. There has to be a report before one is issued. We aren't told who, but we know what it is, by definition.

For the record, I have never negatively repped anyone. This is a public message board. Discussion is public. I don't take pot shots behind people's backs.

The dumbest thing ever is to take these stories and go off half-cocked because the details of the story are not made public. These things do not happen in a vacuum, and it's dumb to think they do. This one especially.

And I'm apologizing in advance. I do not subscribe to threads and reply to every little question. The topic of the discussion was a dead woman, her vanishing husband and their four kids. That's what I am willing to discuss. Wannabe liberty thinkers like to spread out topics until the substance is gone. I find that intellectually dishonest. I'm not going down that road.

PRB
12-14-2014, 11:37 PM
Link please? You lazy fucker. LOL. You want me to read it for you too?

no. a link would be fine. I so far saw this thread, i flipped through it and saw no pics.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?463868-The-US-Foreign-Service-looked-the-other-way-while-my-friend-was-brutalized-in-Brazil&highlight=tslexi

PRB
12-14-2014, 11:41 PM
I have not said anything of the kind. You have the same news reports I read.

This man is responsible before the law for the whereabouts of his children. According to news reports, the children were reported missing Friday, same day their mom is found dead in the trunk of her own car.

You believe it's the government's business to protect children from their parents, that's your problem right there.

The Constitution gives nobody the right not to be a person of interest in a crime, and gives nobody the right not to be questioned by police when there is a crime committed and the victim is a close family member or friend.

a great open door to harass any family member whenever there's an alleged crime.

In the investigation of a crime (like homicide) police can ask questions. The only rights this man has are the right to invoke and the right not to self-incriminate. He does not have the right to avoid the police, and if his children are truant (the tacit agreement that they attend school), he should be prepared to say why they aren't there.

but he has the right to not talk too, like you said.

A liberty lover will make sure the now-suspect's rights are protected, but he also must love the stolen liberty of the mother, and the liberty of the four kids. Freedom is not selective. And the man's rights are not higher priority than the rights of his four children. Everyone has rights and they must be respected equally.

We can agree there.

This was not a nanny state issue. This is also not a violation of rights if a man has an active satellite trading system on the car. He made that choice. People who carry activated location systems on their phones know those systems pinpoint location at any time. In the investigation of a crime, those systems are tools that are legally accessible with proper warrants.

And I don't automatically believe there were proper warrants.

The article in the OP only gives the thumbnail of the incident as it went down. There have been updates to the story. An Amber Alert is an official public statement that a child is missing. There has to be a report before one is issued. We aren't told who, but we know what it is, by definition.

For the record, I have never negatively repped anyone. This is a public message board. Discussion is public. I don't take pot shots behind people's backs.

I appreciate that.

PRB
12-14-2014, 11:42 PM
the aforementioned posters cited, have strong opinions.

Go from there, and don't sweat the negs...

when you signed up to be a poster, did you receive your seatbelt from Bryan?

can't say I know what that is, lol :)

NorthCarolinaLiberty
12-14-2014, 11:47 PM
You believe it's the government's business to protect children from their parents, that's your problem right there.

a great open door to harass any family member whenever there's an alleged crime.

but he has the right to not talk too, like you said.

We can agree there.

And I don't automatically believe there were proper warrants.

I appreciate that.

Neg rep.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
12-14-2014, 11:50 PM

Neg rep.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
12-14-2014, 11:52 PM
...i flipped through it and saw no pics.

Neg rep. That's for not reading the thread and being a pervert.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
12-14-2014, 11:56 PM

Neg rep. (Okay, that's just for the usual reasons.)

PRB
12-15-2014, 12:02 AM
Neg rep. That's for not reading the thread and being a pervert.

"Did you read that TSLexi thread like I told you? That poster is a transsexual with photos. She posted a far better story than your lame thread."

I was trying to see if I even found the right thread, thought that would be an easy way to tell.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
12-15-2014, 12:07 AM
I was trying to see if I even found the right thread, thought that would be an easy way to tell.

It's her only thread.

Neg rep.

euphemia
12-15-2014, 07:52 AM
PRB, stop misinterpreting my words. The man's rights were not violated. The police, in the investigation of a crime, used legal means to find a suspect. They will continue to use legal means while they hold him in jail, charged with the murder of his wife.

The children were reported missing according to your story. The police were looking for the children, as is their duty to do. I don't know who else was supposed to be looking for them. Police are crime investigators. You may not like that, but it is their role.

This incident did not happen in a vaccuum. The police didn't wake up and decide to go hunt this man down. The police officers assigned to the case were doing their jobs. Thank goodness the boys are safe. Hopefully they will be taken in by relatives, and not left

I just want to address a comment I read up thread. If a wife is dead in the trunk of her car, the idea that you would take the kids and run seems a little strange. If you didn't kill the wife, and you know nothing about it, why didn't you take them to school? Why would you have a reason to run? That seems cowardly.

As it turns out, this case was not a man having his boys out for a drive. They were being taken somewhere other than where they were supposed to be. The man has been charged with the murder. Keep defending him all you want. This was a case where police did their jobs. It's not up to you to decide. The system has already decided and your opinion, however ill-founded has nothing to do with it.

pcosmar
12-15-2014, 08:38 AM
The dude was driving around with his wife's body in the trunk of the car. Of course the police had evidence. Dude was in actual physical possession of the habeus corpus. Why are you pretending it's impossible for other evidence--even enough to justify a proper warrant--being available to them? Why are you harping about any of us not objecting to a crime being solved in a Constitutional manner?

NO, He did not have a body in the trunk..
And this fiction keeps being repeated.

PRB's trolling aside,, (he has been since joining here) he did raise some points.

I want to know who turned on the Lojack..? who held the contract with Lojack..?
How did the police know the car was equipped with a private tracking system.

euphemia
12-15-2014, 09:31 AM
No, the wife was found in the trunk of the family's car, parked at a hospital.

Nobody had seen or heard from the family since the Friday before that, according to one article. At that point, nobody knew what was going on, but were looking for the dad and four kids. Police were investigating. They looked for dad and kids as soon as they identified the body in the trunk at the hospital.

Who cares who turned on the system? At one point it appears they were merely trying to find the rest of the family, once the mom was identified.

This case did not happen in a vacuum. There is a record of violence with this family. Mom and dad. He had family in the area and so did she. Both families were concerned for their relatives, and both sides expressed a lot of concern for the boys.

PRB
12-15-2014, 01:00 PM
Who cares who turned on the system? At one point it appears they were merely trying to find the rest of the family, once the mom was identified.

Wow, really? that says a lot. Due process and following legal procedures is everything to do with whether a person's violated.

euphemia
12-15-2014, 01:09 PM
You don't know whether they were violated or not. At one point all six family members were considered missing. They found the mom, dead in the trunk of her car.

You are assigning motives to the police based on your own ignorance and prejudice. You don't know what they were looking for or how they did it. They knew a dad and four of his five (did you know there is a fifth?) children were missing and mom had been murdered.

This is why libertarians continue to lose the fight. People like you will latch on to any scenario with your own prejudices and about 30% of the information and try to make a case out of it. That's the best way not to have credibitiliy.

Editing to add: I have a daughter, son in-law and four grandchildren. You better believe if one of them turns up dead in the trunk of a car, I'm going to be all over the police to find the rest of them. I would not rest until they are found, and I would expect the police to put their procedures in place and find them right away. I would sit in a precinct or in a courtroom to make sure everyone is doing their best. I would be in front of the media talking about it until they are found. It is a community responsibility and everyone from the police on down should be helping.

pcosmar
12-15-2014, 01:25 PM
There is a record of violence with this family.

Produce it.

I have heard that same vague allegation.,, but have seen no details.

Was she a Psycho Bitch from Hell??

Perhaps she injured herself in a psychotic tantrum,, and died on the way to the hospital. and he (or someone else) put her in the trunk and left her there

and perhaps this guy figured it was time to get his kids back to some safety on the other side of the border.

Maybe she was an addict,, and overdosed at the dealers place. Got dumped in the trunk and left at the hospital.

If CPS was already involved,, running may have seemed his best choice.

I have no idea,, but am not jumping to conclusions based on very limited and biased media reports.

pcosmar
12-15-2014, 01:30 PM
This is why libertarians continue to lose the fight. People like you will latch on to any scenario with your own prejudices and about 30% of the information and try to make a case out of it. That's the best way not to have credibitiliy.

And you are doing the same,, based on the police and media reports . Both of which are know liers.

Credibility? seriously?