PDA

View Full Version : Lou Dobbs, the NA Union and Ron Paul

LibertyEagle
06-27-2007, 04:28 PM
Lou Dobbs was on Mancow's show this morning talking about the SPP, the North American Union and Section 413 of the immigration legislation.

Here is an excerpt:
"DOBBS: Real simple. Let's go to one of those sections in the immigration, comprehensive immigration reform as Harry Reid and George Bush like to refer to it. Go to Section 413 and you will see within this legislation an attempt to legitimize the Security and Prosperity Partnership for what would be styled the North American union. Section 413, Glenn. It's sitting there for everybody to look at. What does that have to do with immigration? That's a fair question. The answer should be nothing, but it has been inserted into this legislation to give legitimacy to the foundation for further integration of three economies, and it's insane."

http://www.glennbeck.com/news/06272007a.shtml

Dr. Paul is one of only two presidential candidates who have talked about the NA Union. Tom Tancredo is the other. Lou needs to interview Ron on this issue! :)

Let's all send an email to Lou Dobbs and request that he have Dr. Paul on his show to discuss these issues.

loudobbs@cnn.com

angrydragon
06-27-2007, 04:43 PM
Hello Lou Dobbs,

I think you would be pleased to know that there is a true conservative republican congressman speaking out against the NAU and the SPP. This would be congressman Ron Paul. Congressman Paul voted against President Bush's immigration (amnesty) bill. It'll be great for your viewers to see a statesman on your show that truly cares about America and it's sovereignty.

Regards,
Danny
--
http://youtube.com/watch?v=IWfIhFhelm8

angrydragon
06-27-2007, 04:45 PM
Was it Bush's bill? I should have checked that first, I can't remember. Too late now since I sent the email already.

Blowback
06-27-2007, 04:45 PM
Ron Paul has been on Lou's show before. I have no idea why he doesn't just embrace Ron Paul. It baffles me.

Seriously, I am so confused as to why Lou doesn't show support for Ron Paul.

Silverback
06-27-2007, 04:55 PM
Because he's a populist Democrat.

Political endorsements, particularly of an R, wouldn't go with his schtik.

He could be a VERY important and friendly interviewer though.

Wyurm
06-27-2007, 04:58 PM
Well, I doubt he would actually endorse anyone. However, his views are so perfectly in line with Ron's that its insane.

Bob Cochran
06-27-2007, 05:08 PM
I read most of his War on the Middle Class book, and therein he claims to be very independent of any political party...or at least that's the impression I got...

I too think he should love Ron Paul's views. If he doesn't...then he like so many others may not be what he claims to be.

Chibioz
06-27-2007, 05:11 PM
Good idea. I would be very interested in a Lou Dobbs - Ron Paul interview. I just sent an email.

paulitics
06-27-2007, 05:20 PM
He will not endorse a repblican but this will be a breakthrough interview for him. This opportunity is in my opinion the biggest opportunity we can have from this whole immigration fiasco. This may be the one issue that converts those who are disenfranchised from their own parties to our cause. 911 truth won't do it, Iraq war won't do it alone. Why, because people are way too divided on these issues. But this issue, no way. This is the single most passionate issue this country is facing today, and 90% of Americans agree on. Our objective should be to totally expose Clinton, Giuliani, Thompson, Bush as CFR members working against this country. Call up every mainstream radio station and talk about this issue. When most people realize every president in the last 30 yrs was a CFR member, they will awaken. The SPP is talked about, but the CFR iand their members are not talked about enough. It is our job to break this through.

angelatc
06-27-2007, 05:26 PM
Ron Paul has been on Lou's show before. I have no idea why he doesn't just embrace Ron Paul. It baffles me.

Seriously, I am so confused as to why Lou doesn't show support for Ron Paul.

I don't think Dobbs is as much of a libertarian as Paul is.

LibertyEagle
06-27-2007, 05:28 PM
Lou says he is an independent populist. That's his claim at least and yes, Ron Paul has been on Lou Dobbs' show a couple of times, very, very briefly. For immigration issues, he has always gone to other people. As far as Presidential candidates go, he has preferred Tancredo and Hunter to interview. I would imagine it is because they voice such strong stances against the illegal alien invasion of our country. That is what they are known for.

The interview with Mancow this morning opens up a wonderful opportunity for us to get Dr. Paul on a major show to talk about his immigration stance and also the SPP/NAU. Note that the SPP IS IN the current immigration legislation. Section 413 to be precise.

Let's capitalize on this! CHARGE! :D

ButchHowdy
06-27-2007, 05:33 PM
Dobbs was a pisser last week expressing his disdain for a Chinese automobile company opening up a factory in Tijuana, tariff-free.

He must keep a bag of lemons under his desk for effect!

LibertyEagle
06-27-2007, 05:40 PM
Dobbs was a pisser last week expressing his disdain for a Chinese automobile company opening up a factory in Tijuana, tariff-free.

He must keep a bag of lemons under his desk for effect!

For right now, I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt. He is justifiably against NAFTA, CAFTA, etc. Like so many Americans, he doesn't understand that these aren't really free trade agreements at all, even though our gummit says they are. But, instead are big government managed trade agreements. I'm still hopeful that if he understood the difference, he would support real free trade in the future, if we were ever able to move in that direction.

Jarrod
06-27-2007, 05:52 PM
I just happened to catch Lou speaking at a National Press Club luncheon on CSPAN last night. That is the first time I have heard Lou at any length.

It really is chilling how similar his views are to Ron's.

Come on Lou, take a stance and publicly endorse Ron!

btw, here are some Ron Paul videos of him on Lou Dobb's tonight (http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ron+paul+lou+dobbs&search=)

Noodles
06-27-2007, 05:53 PM
Then why not Lou Dobbs for VP? :rolleyes:

paulitics
06-27-2007, 06:13 PM
Lou Dobbs needs to have him on again. I think Paul should become really assertive on this one issue, like he is on foreign policy. There are millions of disenfranchised Republicans and Democrats looking for answers. I'm surprised the campaign is not taking advantage of this wide open opportunity. If the campaign would just focus on this issue for now, while its hot, he could soar overnight like Dean did running against the Iraq war. Is anyone close to the campaign talking to them about this?

LibertyEagle
06-27-2007, 06:16 PM
Here is Lou Dobbs email address again:

loudobbs@cnn.com

LibertyEagle
06-28-2007, 08:09 AM
bump. Let's email Lou and get Ron on for an interview about illegal immigration and the SPP/NAU. Lou is hot on this right now and it's a perfect opportunity for Dr. Paul.

loudobbs@cnn.com

Swmorgan77
06-28-2007, 08:17 AM
Well, I doubt he would actually endorse anyone. However, his views are so perfectly in line with Ron's that its insane.

Not necessarily. Lou Dobbs seems to have a protectionist (economic isolationist/Buchanan) streak in him the Ron Paul doesn't share.

Duckman
06-28-2007, 08:35 AM
Not necessarily. Lou Dobbs seems to have a protectionist (economic isolationist/Buchanan) streak in him the Ron Paul doesn't share.

Lou Dobbs is also very pro-drug war, he has had some TV specials about it.

BLS
06-28-2007, 08:54 AM
Does anybody have an audio or video link of the Dobb/Beck convo?

Minuteman2008
06-28-2007, 03:14 PM

Political endorsements, particularly of an R, wouldn't go with his schtik.

He could be a VERY important and friendly interviewer though.

Actually, Lou is a lifelong Republican who now claims to be an "independent populist." He has NEVER been a Democrat (nor ever will be apparently, given most Democrats stance on immigration).