PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Garage Sale?

fxmercenary
12-03-2007, 12:19 PM
Im thinking about having a Garage sale this weekend, a Ron Paul Garage sale that is.

Think about it, if we all threw garage sales this friday and saturday and advertised it in the paper, on craigslist.com and put up the signs. This could be HUGE.

People come, see the sale, see ron paul signs, tell them you are donating the money to Ron Paul! Educate them about him, tell them about december 16th.

Most people that garage sale cant afford a whole lot, so Ron Pauls message will reach them !

This is a chance to secure voters and some potential donations!

Put all the stuff out in the driveway, put up the Revolution banner, and put up some ron paul signs and sell some stuff! :)

Adam Smith
12-03-2007, 12:25 PM
Hey, great minds think alike.

I'm doing this on Friday and Saturday. I'll be advertising TeaParty07.com and passing out RP info. Some of our local MeetUp members are pitching in to help, but it's mostly my trash, er, treasure that's for sale.

Jobarra
12-03-2007, 12:37 PM
*points at signature*

;)

RTsquared
12-03-2007, 12:55 PM
Got a message this morning that someone in Ft. Worth is organizing a huge garage sale this weekend. I've already got a bunch of stuff ready to go in the garage, just waiting to be picked up.

fxmercenary
12-03-2007, 01:02 PM
excellent, lets do it! Take Pictures!