PDA

View Full Version : Have we reached every single Ron Paul supporter?

Menthol Patch
12-03-2007, 12:07 PM
Have we reached every single Ron Paul supporter with information about the Tea Party of 07?

As of right now we have approximately 25,000 people who have pledged. Lets say that another 25,000 people are going to donate *something* but have not registered. That's only 50,000 people! There are certainly MANY MORE Ron Paul supporters out there than that!

How can we go about reaching every single Ron Paul supporter and telling them about the Tea Party? Don't get me wrong, we need to spread the word to those that don't yet support Ron Paul. But those that ALREADY support him are the ones that are most likely to donate!

Do any of you have ideas on how we can reach EVERY SINGLE Ron Paul supporter?

Could we post a Tea Party banner on the official Meetup website?

Could we post a Tea Party banner on the Ron Paul Youtube website?

Could we ask the campaign to send an email out to everyone who has signed up for their mailing list informing them about the Tea Party?

fireinme
12-03-2007, 12:52 PM
The third is not an option.

but the others.....

beobeli
12-03-2007, 01:01 PM
Most of the people never donated money to a political process. Some people don't believe in it. Some are only now discovering that donating is an essential element in determining the future of YOUR country.

Perhaps when the people realize that the special-interest dollars are tailoring the future of the country, the people will begin to chip in.

You can't push anybody to do anything. It's all in people's consciousness. It's waking up though... Look in the mirror.

literatim
12-03-2007, 01:18 PM
Has there been an organized effort to contact MySpace users?

JWallace
12-03-2007, 01:32 PM
Using the USPS & the NH Independents list we could do a mailer. 5-digital pre-sort is about $.19/card.

But maybe that's a crazy idea.

mport1
12-03-2007, 01:51 PM
It is very important that we figure this out. We need to get the word out to every singe RP supporter.

ItsTime
12-03-2007, 01:52 PM
No we have spent money on a blimp rather that paying people to go door to door in New Hampshire and Iowa.

Menthol Patch
12-03-2007, 01:56 PM
I think we need to find every single way to reach Ron Paul supporters and send a message about the Tea Party to them!

For example, can the official Ron Paul myspace page send a message to all of his myspace friends about the Tea Party?

caradeporra
12-03-2007, 03:07 PM
i think everyone needs to post a ron paul bulletin about teaparty07. we should come up with a catchy title and a very short but informative message with the teaparty url. Then we all post it on the same day, and tell people to repost it and repost it.

Menthol Patch
12-03-2007, 03:09 PM
That is a good idea!

What about an official "Ron Paul Myspace Day" in which everyone focuses on contacting their Myspace friends on that day!

dcatman
12-03-2007, 05:43 PM
That is a good idea!

What about an official "Ron Paul Myspace Day" in which everyone focuses on contacting their Myspace friends on that day!

This is a sound idea. I have some myspace friends...

dcatman
12-03-2007, 05:43 PM
This is a sound idea. I have some myspace friends...

God... I sound like a dork.

Paulitician
12-03-2007, 06:08 PM
There needs to be a concerted effort to contact all of the following: Ron Paul's MySpace friends, Ron Paul's Facebook friends, Ron Paul's YouTube subscribers, and Ron Paul's MeetUp groups. The most important message we can give them is that we're all trying to donate at least $100 on the 16th. The teaparty website is secondary, but definitely needs to be mentioned. I'll be willing to send a PM to Ron Paul's YouTube subscribers if others are on board too.

EDIT: big problem, I can't find out who's subscribed to Ron Paul. The channel doesn't show it. :confused:

Menthol Patch
12-03-2007, 06:22 PM
There needs to be a concerted effort to contact all of the following: Ron Paul's MySpace friends, Ron Paul's Facebook friends, Ron Paul's YouTube subscribers, and Ron Paul's MeetUp groups. The most important message we can give them is that we're all trying to donate at least $100 on the 16th. The teaparty website is secondary, but definitely needs to be mentioned. I'll be willing to send a PM to Ron Paul's YouTube subscribers if others are on board too.

EDIT: big problem, I can't find out who's subscribed to Ron Paul. The channel doesn't show it. :confused:

I think we need to organize a day where everyone is encouraged to go and make sure every Ron Paul supporter knows about the Tea Party!

What would be a good date for this? Would Dec. 10th be a good date?

Paulitician
12-03-2007, 06:31 PM
total raised today: $88,262
total donors today: 1,079

Those are todays stats so far. There is good reason to believe we'll need about 90,000 donors on that day if we want to make 10 million.

wimbet
12-03-2007, 06:57 PM
I think we need to organize a day where everyone is encouraged to go and make sure every Ron Paul supporter knows about the Tea Party!

What would be a good date for this? Would Dec. 10th be a good date?

I think this sounds like a good idea. Just pick a single day where everyone is encouraged to post bulletins on myspace/facebook/meetup/etc.

Menthol Patch
12-04-2007, 05:14 PM
Do any of you think Dec. 10th would be a good day?

Menthol Patch
12-04-2007, 05:32 PM
Will anyone here join with me in an effort to make Dec. 10th the official "Reach Every Ron Paul Supporter" day?

Menthol Patch
12-04-2007, 06:41 PM
Is there anyone here who will help me organize this project?

kaaos
12-04-2007, 10:07 PM
I think some people get turned off by the $100 pledge... we should encourage people to donate whatever they can, I strongly feel it should mention that on the site. I can't donate the full $100.. but I will be donating atleast $50 on the 16th, and I donated $30 on the 5th.