PDA

View Full Version : Obama hospitalized for "sore throat"

cindy25
12-06-2014, 10:08 PM
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/12/06/us-usa-obama-throat-idUSKBN0JK0RA20141206

this might be a huge story next year. Obama is a long time smoker, and has a family history of cancer. Biden could end up being president, and would have a huge advantage for 2016. people would rally behind him, want to give him a chance.

Anti Federalist
12-06-2014, 10:15 PM
Already diagnosed, "acid reflux".

euphemia
12-06-2014, 10:18 PM

Also linked to cancer. Studies have been out for years.

cindy25
12-06-2014, 10:20 PM
Washington died of a sore throat

Anti Federalist
12-06-2014, 10:23 PM

Meh, could be.

James Madison
12-06-2014, 10:31 PM
Washington died of a sore throat

Washington died of epiglottitis...in an era without antibiotics.

sparebulb
12-06-2014, 10:40 PM
I can't think of a single president in recent decades that has publicly been treated for a serious cancer.

I guess they are just lucky.

euphemia
12-06-2014, 11:03 PM
Nobody wants the president to be sick or die. A healthy president is the best thing right now. Can you imagine what would happen if Biden ascended? Double the nightmare.

puppetmaster
12-06-2014, 11:28 PM
Nobody wants the president to be sick or die. A healthy president is the best thing right now. Can you imagine what would happen if Biden ascended? Double the nightmare.

Bet you are wrong. He is not a liked person. Biden will lose also.

sparebulb
12-06-2014, 11:28 PM
Obama hospitalized for "sore throat"

A thorough medical evaluation would include checking the White House visitor logs for the name of Larry Sinclair.

jclay2
12-06-2014, 11:48 PM
A thorough medical evaluation would include checking the White House visitor logs for the name of Larry Sinclair.

lols

AngryCanadian
12-07-2014, 12:18 AM
acid reflux is not linked with cancers.

TheTexan
12-07-2014, 12:38 AM
Damn, I hope he's ok. I wouldn't want anything bad happening to Dear Leader.

2young2vote
12-07-2014, 12:41 AM
So do you guys all go to the hospital for sore throats?

thoughtomator
12-07-2014, 12:47 AM

Non-PC translation: choking on his own bile. Literally.

thoughtomator
12-07-2014, 12:47 AM

We're not important enough to be allowed into hospitals.

Rudeman
12-07-2014, 01:02 AM

It would throw a massive wrench into the Dem primaries. Would Hillary challenge Biden?

cindy25
12-07-2014, 02:47 AM
Biden would be formidable, if he became president. on Nov 21 1963 Goldwater had a reasonable chance to beat JFK (which was why JFK was campaigning in TX) ; on Nov 23 LbJ had it all locked up

GunnyFreedom
12-07-2014, 04:19 AM
Biden would be formidable, if he became president. on Nov 21 1963 Goldwater had a reasonable chance to beat JFK (which was why JFK was campaigning in TX) ; on Nov 23 LbJ had it all locked up

Maybe, but there is a difference between sick and assassination. People are going to knee-jerk from an assassination because they 'don't want to give the bastard the pleasure' (never thinking that's probably exactly what the bastard wanted). Sick is sad, but it's no reason to make a statement to "the evil ones" by reaffirming the VP. Even assuming all of this (which I don't) if Obama died of Cancer it would not help Joe Biden. It might help D's in general by about a point or two max from sympathy. Way different circumstances.

ghengis86
12-07-2014, 05:51 AM

Unless its a bone sticking out or a cut that won't stop bleeding, I never go to the hospital.

Sore throat? Hot tea with honey, throat lazenges, lots of water, over Ina day or two.

Why couldn't the doc just visit Obie at the White House? Leader of the "free" world has to go to the hospital for a sore throat that's then diagnosed as acid reflux? Doesn't add up at all. Unless of course this is a cover story for a different ailment, one that requires diagnostic/treatment instrumentation that's only found in a hospital. That's where my money is at.

enhanced_deficit
12-07-2014, 10:15 AM
Was he sick already or he got sick after he ordered drone strike/botched raid that resulted in the death of the US hostage ? US hostage was injured when picked up and died on the US naval ship or in transit based on one of earliest reports.

U.S. hostage in Yemen killed in rescue attempt - LA Times
www.latimes.com/.../la-fg-drone-attack-yemen-20141...Los (http://www.latimes.com/.../la-fg-drone-attack-yemen-20141...Los) Angeles Times
2 days ago - Hagel said American Luke Somers was killed in Yemen ... The news of the failed rescue comes after a suspected U.S. drone strike ...

Let's wait till all the facts are come out.

FindLiberty
12-07-2014, 10:51 AM
Always maintain high level security for your toothbrush - never let the cia or fsa get anywhere near it!

Obama could try some psyllium husk capsules (w/lots of water) to see if it helps ease the reflux symptoms.
What's his blood type and is there any family history of esophageal or digestive problems?

Does his food taster also have those same reflux symptoms too? (Maybe it was just that 2nd bowl of chili.)

Ulysses S. Grant, Sigmund Freud and Michael Douglas all faced various forms of oral cancer
that may or may not be related to HPV exposure, so I probably wouldn't worry about all that.

In any case, I hope he gets better soon and is able to give Rand Paul an orientation tour.

Weston White
12-07-2014, 11:07 AM

Now you all learn of the true purpose of healthcare reform. Muhahaha, muahahahahaha, muahaa… Alright fine then!

enhanced_deficit
12-07-2014, 11:20 AM
Always maintain high level security for your toothbrush - never let the cia or fsa get anywhere near it!

Obama could try some psyllium husk capsules (w/lots of water) to see if it helps ease the reflux symptoms.
What's his blood type and is there any family history of esophageal or digestive problems?

Does his food taster also have those same reflux symptoms too? (Maybe it was just that 2nd bowl of chili.)

Ulysses S. Grant, Sigmund Freud and Michael Douglas all faced various forms of oral cancer
that may or may not be related to HPV exposure, so I probably wouldn't worry about all that.

EM. Was such detailed analysis really necessary?
BTW, Michael Douglas gave this detail about his condition:

Michael Douglas blames throat cancer on oral sex
www.bostonglobe.com/.../michael-douglas.../story.htm...The Boston Globe
Jun 10, 2013 - Michael Douglas has revealed that his stage 4 throat cancer was the result of an HPV infection that he got from oral sex. In an interview with the ...

thoughtomator
12-07-2014, 11:25 AM
Unless its a bone sticking out or a cut that won't stop bleeding, I never go to the hospital.

Sore throat? Hot tea with honey, throat lazenges, lots of water, over Ina day or two.

Why couldn't the doc just visit Obie at the White House? Leader of the "free" world has to go to the hospital for a sore throat that's then diagnosed as acid reflux? Doesn't add up at all. Unless of course this is a cover story for a different ailment, one that requires diagnostic/treatment instrumentation that's only found in a hospital. That's where my money is at.

I've never heard of someone getting a CT scan for a sore throat before. I'm guessing the problem is something significantly worse.

enhanced_deficit
12-07-2014, 12:08 PM

EM.
First, Obamacare doesn't cover house visits.
Second, let's wait till all facts have been leaked to MSM before we can know if it is a cover story.

Fun fact of the day: Obamie
A parasite named Obama
The Washington Post
Apr 26, 2014 - Obama is a parasite.

osan
12-07-2014, 01:14 PM
Well, there you have it. Of COURSE he has a sore throat. Anyone running that much spaghetti in and out of theirs would be sore, too.

Fellatio has its hazards. Just ask Bammy.

willwash
12-07-2014, 07:25 PM
Hope he signed up on the exchanges...

euphemia
12-07-2014, 07:44 PM

Of course he is not liked, but if Biden ascended to the presidency because of the incapacitation of Obama, that would be a worse mess.

Tywysog Cymru
12-07-2014, 07:45 PM
Rand Paul would destroy Joe Biden.

twomp
12-07-2014, 07:54 PM
It wouldn't surprise me if this were to turn into something fatal. With the way Obama has been treating Israel lately, the masters have to keep their puppets in line.

PaulConventionWV
12-07-2014, 07:58 PM
Non-PC translation: choking on his own bile. Literally.

Meh, not really. Just means bile is coming up and inflaming the walls of his esophagus. Not really "choking."

Republicanguy
12-07-2014, 08:14 PM
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/12/06/us-usa-obama-throat-idUSKBN0JK0RA20141206

this might be a huge story next year. Obama is a long time smoker, and has a family history of cancer. Biden could end up being president, and would have a huge advantage for 2016. people would rally behind him, want to give him a chance.

Has it been confirmed? No

Occam's Banana
12-07-2014, 08:23 PM
Obama hospitalized for "sore throat"

Much more importantly, Obama's teleprompter is in the pink of health ...

idiom
12-07-2014, 08:52 PM
Biden could end up being president, and would have a huge advantage for 2016. people would rally behind him, want to give him a chance.

Boehner would be a heart beat away from the Presidency. Now that is a scary thought.

GunnyFreedom
12-07-2014, 08:59 PM
Boehner would be a heart beat away from the Presidency. Now that is a scary thought.

Not really, Biden would choose another VP who would then be 'a heartbeat away.' Boehner only elevates if BOTH POTUS and VPOTUS are killed at the same time.

Philhelm
12-08-2014, 08:02 AM
Obama probably has cancerous HPV cells within his throat due to him S'ing to many D's back in the day.

ghengis86
12-08-2014, 08:13 AM
Obama probably has cancerous HPV cells within his throat due to him S'ing to many D's back in the day.

What makes you think he's stopped? Just ask Reggie Love

enhanced_deficit
12-08-2014, 10:04 PM
Lately it seems every event is turning into a scandal like this minor visitation news.
Not a a fan of disgraced dronegangsta, but is it fair and balanced ?

Obama Launches 'Profanity-Laced' Tirades Against Press

By Scott Whitlock (http://newsbusters.org/author/scott-whitlock) | December 8, 2014 | 12:42 PM EST

According to retired ABC News journalist Ann Compton, Barack Obama launches into "profanity-laced" tirades against the press in off-the-record meetings with reporters. In a C-SPAN interview (http://www.c-span.org/video/?322402-1/qa-ann-compton), Compton also derided the President for leading "the most opaque" administration of "any I have covered."
The journalist, who retired in August after a 40-year career, revealed to C-SPAN's Brian Lamb: "I have seen in the last year Barack Obama really angry twice. Both were off-the-record times. One, profanity-laced where he thought the press was making too much of scandals that he did not think were scandals." [MP3 audio here (http://mrc.org//sites/default/files/uploads/2014-10-30-CSPAN-Compton.mp3).]
She explained, "And I don't find him apologetic. But I find him willing to stand up to the press and look them in the eye, even though it was off the record and just give us hell."

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/scott-whitlock/2014/12/08/ann-compton-obama-he-has-profanity-laced-tirades-against-press (http://newsbusters.org/blogs/scott-whitlock/2014/12/08/ann-compton-obama-he-has-profanity-laced-tirades-against-press#sthash.yPia2m0A.dpuf)