PDA

View Full Version : Severely curtailing my activities for RP

Sematary
12-03-2007, 12:05 PM
I knew this point was going to come eventually but I was hoping it would be later rather than sooner.
My financial situation has become such, at this point, that I will need to add an additional day on to my regular night job work schedule and I will also need to find a nearly full time day job.
My oil company just pounded some reality into my life that I rather wouldn't have to face but it is what it is.
Naturally, I will do everything I can, when I can, to promote Ron Paul, but as soon as I find that day job, my options will be very limited, so expect to be seeing less and less of me as time goes by here.
I look forward to seeing many of you in Boston on the 16th and will, of course, be donating the proceeds from my Ebay auction on that date and hopefully will be able to find the necessary time to canvass my town.
Beyond that - well, we'll see.
Such are the realities of the NWO thanks to our government's neverending quest for power.

me3
12-03-2007, 12:07 PM
It's a shame Bob, but you have to take care of your business.

Thanks for everything you have done and will keep doing. You're truly one of the inspiring members of this forum with your commitment and sacrifice.

yongrel
12-03-2007, 12:09 PM
Your frequent, and frequently inspiring, posts will be missed.

Mark
12-03-2007, 12:26 PM
Yeah man, do what ya gotta.

Save oil too. I dress heavy indoors, close off unused rooms. Anything to turn down the heat a bit.

margomaps
12-03-2007, 12:44 PM
Yeah man, do what ya gotta.

Save oil too. I dress heavy indoors, close off unused rooms. Anything to turn down the heat a bit.

Wear tons of clothes indoors -- including long underwear, and you can turn the heat down pretty far and still be comfortable. Wearing a hat helps a whole lot too. I think I have my heat set at 60, and it feels pretty good.

Also, put that plastic shrink-wrap stuff over your windows. It can make a big difference.

Zydeco
12-03-2007, 12:46 PM
you've already done alot...we'll see you around though...

RPFTW!
12-03-2007, 12:51 PM
You've probably been one of the most active RP supporters, good luck

Sematary
12-03-2007, 01:27 PM
Never fear, I'll still be around and working to get Dr. Paul elected, just in a diminished capacity once I find that day job. My first interview is tomorrow.

rdenner
12-03-2007, 01:44 PM
I will quote something I read when Aarron Russo Died.

It said something to the effect of "pass on the batton, we'll finish the race for you".

You have done more than anyone could have ever asked of you. I'll say a prayer for you and your family.

You can only help others if you are OK yourself. So take the time to get your life in order. We'll take the fight from here brother!

Robert

Sematary
12-03-2007, 01:46 PM
I will quote something I read when Aarron Russo Died.

It said something to the effect of "pass on the batton, we'll finish the race for you".

You have done more than anyone could have ever asked of you. I'll say a prayer for you and your family.

You can only help others if you are OK yourself. So take the time to get your life in order. We'll take the fight from here brother!

Robert

thankyou

Spirit of '76
12-03-2007, 02:06 PM
Bob, thanks for everything you've already done. You've got to take care of you and yours, and no matter what comes between now and then, I look forward to meeting you again...

...at President Paul's inauguration.

ItsTime
12-03-2007, 02:09 PM
Sorry to hear your troubles. Always sucks to have such troubles close to the holidays. I wish you better luck.

Try to get a job with the blimp.

McDermit
12-03-2007, 02:15 PM
link to your ebay auctions?

good luck with the job hunt.

if there's anything we could do that would make it easier for you to keep getting the word out about RP, say the word!

Malakai0
12-03-2007, 02:18 PM
I've been in the situation you are just heading into for awhile. Keep your chin up! Do what you have to for survival, keep an eye on the forums and news though =)

Off to work!

michaelwise
12-03-2007, 02:30 PM
There's no reason why you can't keep popping on these forums and cheering for us. It's free.

Sematary
12-03-2007, 03:03 PM
There's no reason why you can't keep popping on these forums and cheering for us. It's free.

I will be around, just far less frequently. Believe me, I'll still be working for RP and posting when possible. :)

rajibo
12-03-2007, 03:06 PM
Isn't there some blimp company hiring?

Sematary
12-03-2007, 03:15 PM
Isn't there some blimp company hiring?

I'm actually applying for a part time position at KFC tomorrow (closer to full time I think) and on the 12th I test for the USPS for rural route carrier. Next week I go to 50 hours at my regular job and hopefully will have a part time job shortly.

libertarian4321
12-03-2007, 04:58 PM
I'm actually applying for a part time position at KFC tomorrow (closer to full time I think) and on the 12th I test for the USPS for rural route carrier. Next week I go to 50 hours at my regular job and hopefully will have a part time job shortly.

umm, KFC...

Sematary
12-04-2007, 12:14 AM
umm, KFC...

Yep - pretty exciting when someone with a 3.9 gpa, a background in computers as well as welding, forklift, etc.. etc... etc... gets to apply for a shitty job at KFC to make ends meet because the full time job isn't enough any more.

sandersondavis
12-04-2007, 01:06 AM
Thanks for all you have done.
You have made a difference.

goldenequity
12-04-2007, 01:34 AM
Thanks for your wisdom and great steady input Bob.....
keep your head up, eyes keen, and your powder dry....
there could be many more of us joining you if the dollar and housing
keeps dropping...... best 2U. :)
randy

Lord Xar
12-04-2007, 01:37 AM
YOU QUITTER!!!!!

just kidding..... :)

Sematary
12-04-2007, 06:56 AM
YOU QUITTER!!!!!

just kidding..... :)

:D

constituent
12-04-2007, 07:31 AM
keep on rockin' in the (not so free) world!!!!!

a better future is just around the bend. you've done excellent
work in helping getting us (all) there.

wish you the best, and don't take no crap .... and DEMAND decent
pay out of KFC, those bastards can afford it.

Sematary
12-04-2007, 08:31 AM
keep on rockin' in the (not so free) world!!!!!

a better future is just around the bend. you've done excellent
work in helping getting us (all) there.

wish you the best, and don't take no crap .... and DEMAND decent
pay out of KFC, those bastards can afford it.

lol - that's funny