PDA

View Full Version : Black Darren Wilson (cop) says white Darren Wilson should have indicted.

jmdrake
12-06-2014, 08:36 AM
http://www.usatoday.com/videos/news/nation/2014/12/05/19951131/

Tyreez
12-06-2014, 01:57 PM
I stand with brother Darren Wilson against criminal Darren Wilson.

Christian Liberty
12-06-2014, 01:59 PM
Ferguson is a mess. I will not touch it with a twenty-thousand foot pole.

surf
12-06-2014, 04:39 PM
I learned

"hands up don't shoot" is offensive to a police officer

from the video

jmdrake
12-06-2014, 05:24 PM
I learned

from the video

LOL. Yeah....I don't think the police spokesman thought that one through.

Cleaner44
12-06-2014, 06:05 PM
I learned

from the video

Fuck that guy! He finds surrendering offensive. Well guess what I find offesive, asshole... government employees shooting unarmed people in America.

GunnyFreedom
12-06-2014, 06:44 PM
It is objectively bizarre to see police publicly condemning the actions of police // the lack of an indictment of a cop. Is this an indication that people are waking up? It's not that the citizens are any extra perceptive, or that the events are really getting extra bad (although they do seem to be getting more bold about them) but all the sudden the BSM is playing several of the bad ones instead of ignoring them...

It may be BSM driven rather than popular driven, but I do sense something shifting. I am not exactly sure what that something is yet. In my original prediction, where i said "when a white man explodes across the news like this, he will be a thug too" I also said that when this happens it will mean "they are beginning the next phase of division, dividing us further and smaller."

It looked like it started this way with the loony-left reaction to Rand, but the loony left comments on the loony left blogs and boards don't seem to reflect that hatred so much as they are trying to project. Now, the criticism the left levies against Rand for "too much government" beside the plea "where is the right screaming too much government?" a lot of the leftward folks have heard Rand saying 'too much government' and now it seems to have absorbed into the narrative to Rand's favor. The left basically just broke off a chunk of their own people with that attempt. Was it a Phase 2 (further division) but with an ignition failure? Or did some BSM mogul decide to spit in the face of Satan and actually do something good before he died? Or is this just the beginning of a series of events which will turn into something far darker... Hmm

Given the unique set of coincidences the probability is darker than not, but I will choose to operate under the assumption that some BSM functionary saw himself going to hell, spit in the face of Satan and decided to try and bring a little light into the world before he went out. It effects the same reaction and arguments on my part, but from a buoyant perspective that acts as a tailwind to the argument.

I can operate from "paradigm x" in order to more effective present the same argument (in my universe, it has to be the same argument, I am just OCD like that. Some people are less scrupulous) while knowing that "paradigm y" is an order of magnitude more likely. In that case, parad-x I apply empathy and place myself into 'their' universe and speak to them in their language. Speaking to conservatives, liberals, TEA, Republicans, Democrats, it's not about who you are or wearing a mask, it's more like translating from English to Latin to Greek to French to whatever. The most profoundly divided political groups often think the most profoundly alike, divided only by a common language.

Para-y is something awful is going down and the BSM is entering the next phase of fascist Marxist division. Para-x is some old fart in the BSM ate his shorts and rather than hang himself decided to report a little news. Seems both paradigms effect the exact same arguments excepting that x is positive and y is negative, and therefore x is more likely to win 'converts' because I will be arguing it from a more positive place.

enhanced_deficit
12-06-2014, 08:29 PM
Be interesting to know what white Mike Brown's take is on this.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b0/Mike_Brown_2012-03-07.JPG/230px-Mike_Brown_2012-03-07.JPG

But seriously I would only value black / white opinions if they are also based on some moral/justice view and not just on same-skin-color-club-membership test.
The litmus test to not value applaud the black DW's view would be if he stands by "black" swc donegangsta while standing against white sc.

DP714
12-07-2014, 12:27 AM
@GunnyFreedom:
I can't seem to put my finger on it either. People on this forum have been reporting terminator cops for years and yet now it's become sexy enough of a topic for everyone to want to become an activist overnight. Something is going on, and I think you're hitting on something when you say it's to divide people further...it has always been relatively easy for thought controllers and talking heads to divide blacks and whites. This time it's gone past that. What I've seen has been quite the phenomenon, in that the "white guilt/white privilege" liberal agenda has all but thrust itself into what was, for the most part, a credible movement (voices of legitimate grievances on behalf of poor blacks/minorities), to its detriment. And I think it's about to be successful. Its now blacks and whites (aforementioned useful idiots) pit up against your everyday, average white person in the suburbs. People are buying this crap, and unfortunately the suburban white's end up being seen like the bad or not compassionate (but most of all privileged!), because they, still largely blinded to the militarization thing and just tired of being shamed because of their skin color (ironic), usually are reluctant to the idea that a cop is anything less than righteous and brave and stuff. One side makes it a racial thing, the other one is just too damn PC towards the imminent threats coming its way. Meanwhile, the soldiers enforcing the law continue to march on. Of course this is just based on a disgruntled libertarian college student's experiences regarding recent events. I hope I'm completely off the mark here.

Edit: Apologies from the wall of text and "stream of consciousness" in the post.