PDA

View Full Version : ITS Official MSM Crooks now pushing HUCKLEBERRY (Gomer Pyle) !

Falseflagop
12-03-2007, 12:02 PM
Drudgereport has it as its lead headline while all the so called pundits always mention his man!!

Granted he is the smoothest speaker of the WAR MONGERS !! Fact is he is a liberal in sheep clothing and has always raised taxes! The Crooks love him now that they see RUdy falling and Mitt is just a Ken Doll !

imho

Tells me RON PAUL making waves in their internal polling and is a HUGE threat!! Especially To Shillary (Because she is not anti-war, her biggest $$$ comes from defense contractors folks!)

Keep the pressure on as you have seen the pledges on TEAPARTY ramp the last few days and add the fact it was down the sire for a week where would be now ?? Over 30k imho easy!

thePhilosopher
12-03-2007, 12:54 PM
He's polling really well in Iowa. Unfortunately for Huck, all of his eggs are in that basket. If we have a strong showing in Iowa (which we will), I think you could consider that positive for RP.

Blowback
12-03-2007, 01:10 PM
I agree, it appears Huck is the new choosen one.

Fortunately he is all show and no substance. I look forward to sending videos of him begging for taxes in his state legislature and promising more spending for a trip to Mars in the Youtube debate far and wide.

Please just keep splitting the vote further GOP establishment. I thank you.

MS0453
12-03-2007, 01:13 PM
CNN must not have gotten the memo. They had a piece on him this morning.

"I cut taxes blah blah blah" - Huckabee

"Yes, but he also raised taxes x amount of times."

Played the video were he talks about raising taxes. Then they talked about the tuition for illegal aliens and the rapist situation.

Not positive at all really.

Menthol Patch
12-03-2007, 01:15 PM
The fact is that Huckabee is nothing but a warmongering, high taxing, and big government prohibitionist (he wants to ban cigarettes).

He will not take a single supporter from our ranks because we recognize that he does not want to reduce the size of government, restore our freedoms, or promote peace!

I say that we ignore him and keep growing by not focusing on the other candidates.

FreedomLover
12-03-2007, 01:16 PM
I honestly don't believe it's just the media that keeps moving from candidate to candidate. You can see it the polling in individual states, when you listen to long time republicans, you hear dissapointment and agitation with the current field of frontrunners, Giuliani keeps sliding down because people are beginning to realize that he's nothing but a liberal con-artist using 9/11 as a sheild. Romney is a nice-looking businessman, but he's untrustworthy and has a liberal past, McCain doesn't excite anyone and he's responsible for McCain-Fiengold and the Shamnesty Bill, Huckabee is the new hope, but soon he'll stop his ride to the top because of his tax policies, illegal immigration, and his evangelical politics turn off many.

No one is happy with any of the candidates.

coastie
12-03-2007, 01:24 PM
CNN must not have gotten the memo. They had a piece on him this morning.

"I cut taxes blah blah blah" - Huckabee

"Yes, but he also raised taxes x amount of times."

Played the video were he talks about raising taxes. Then they talked about the tuition for illegal aliens and the rapist situation.

Not positive at all really.

:eek: They actually had all that about God's chosen one for POTUS?:rolleyes:

Well, here's to hoping they keep it up. How someone actually supports that sack of sh*t bewilders me.:confused:

nist7
12-03-2007, 01:52 PM
USA Today ran a cover story on Huckabee on the front page...lol

Zydeco
12-03-2007, 01:57 PM
I agree, I think word has gone out from CFR HQ that Giuliani never gained any traction and Huckabee is now the next attempt at a chosen one. They're running out of people, aren't they? Fred Thompson bombed, McCain sank on immigration and supporting Bush's "surge," Romney has never been out of the teens in the polls.

I bet they considered Huckabee about plan E or F. B was Thompson and C was Gingrich.

Proemio
12-03-2007, 02:26 PM
I agree, it appears Huck is the new choosen one.

This statement is truer than most think.
October 16th - to be exact - is when he became a new chosen one.
October 17th - the 'independent' media collectively discovered him.
October 18th - the 'scientific' polls started nudging up to confirm.
The manufactured spiral has turned ever since.

It's called "creating facts on the ground" and hope it sticks.
And, it's clearly all about trying to stop Ron Paul; not to win...

Note the word "trying".

"We can do this..." - Proemio

tonyr1988
12-03-2007, 02:47 PM
President and Founder of Eagle Forum, Phyllis Schlafly, said this about Governor Huckabee: “He destroyed the conservative movement in Arkansas, and left the Republican Party a shambles.

It couldn't be more true. If he (or Giuliani, or Romney) gets elected, the Republican Party is ruined.

Blowback
12-03-2007, 02:50 PM
It couldn't be more true. If he (or Giuliani, or Romney) gets elected, the Republican Party is ruined.

Don't forget Thompson and Duncan Hunter.

Larofeticus
12-03-2007, 02:53 PM
They don't care about beating Hillary; they just care about beating Ron Paul

Zydeco
12-03-2007, 03:07 PM
This statement is truer than most think.
October 16th - to be exact - is when he became a new chosen one.
October 17th - the 'independent' media collectively discovered him.
October 18th - the 'scientific' polls started nudging up to confirm.
The manufactured spiral has turned ever since.

It's called "creating facts on the ground" and hope it sticks.
And, it's clearly all about trying to stop Ron Paul; not to win...

Note the word "trying".

"We can do this..." - Proemio

Great post.

Energy
12-03-2007, 03:20 PM
The fact is that Huckabee is nothing but a warmongering, high taxing, and big government prohibitionist (he wants to ban cigarettes).

I could be wrong but I haven't heard Huckabee say anything about an outright cigarette ban, just a ban on smoking in PUBLIC places.

Personally, I love it when states pass a ban on smoking in public places. And what you do in your car, house is your business.

valenciastudent
12-03-2007, 03:25 PM
This is why Huckabee also stole Ron Paul's thunder by saying he will abolish the IRS.

My fiance and I agree, we are freaking out of this country if Huckabee wins Presidency!

rich34
12-03-2007, 03:38 PM
I could be wrong but I haven't heard Huckabee say anything about an outright cigarette ban, just a ban on smoking in PUBLIC places.

Personally, I love it when states pass a ban on smoking in public places. And what you do in your car, house is your business.

It should be up to the person that owns the beer joint, restaurant, or whatever as to whether or not smoking is prohibited. If the government wants to ban it government property that's fine, but ultimately it should be up to the property owner. And btw I don't even smoke.

shepburn
12-03-2007, 03:40 PM
I agree, I think word has gone out from CFR HQ that Giuliani never gained any traction and Huckabee is now the next attempt at a chosen one. They're running out of people, aren't they? Fred Thompson bombed, McCain sank on immigration and supporting Bush's "surge," Romney has never been out of the teens in the polls.

I bet they considered Huckabee about plan E or F. B was Thompson and C was Gingrich.

Excellent Analysis

cmc
12-03-2007, 03:48 PM
Don't worry folks, Huckabee will flame out. If he grows too much, the other camps (namely Romney) will start attacking him -- and they will have a lot of ammo.

Huck's recent burst really only shows how weak the so-called "front-runners" really are. People go to him because he appears different than Giuliani/Romney/McCain, and once they realize how bad his record is, Paul will be their next stop.

Frankly, things are going quite well if we just keep the freedom train rolling!

time4change
12-03-2007, 04:46 PM
How someone actually supports that sack of sh*t bewilders me.:confused:Many religious folks unsatisfied with the "top tier" are being led to believe that he's their only hope.

Just look at the comments fawning all over him on this YouTube video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=n-BFEhkIujA

Proemio
12-03-2007, 06:43 PM

Yep - pretty much.
There is still plan D in play - Bloomberg as 'independent' - just in case...

The dark-agers are great at making plans (and lists), but when it comes to reacting to the unexpected, they are unbelievably inept. The reason can be found in the difference between cunning and intelliect...

Ron Paul is rubbing it in - whether intentionally it or not - by saying repeatedly (paraphrasing): "There is something going on, that nobody quit understands."

We -> unexpected = they -> toast...

Johnnybags
12-03-2007, 06:50 PM
http://www.maggiore.net/greenacres/images/e381.jpg

Falseflagop
12-03-2007, 10:08 PM
Gomer Pyle as our Pres?? Just the thought is sickeninG!