PDA

View Full Version : Even Dubya doesn't understand the Eric Garner grand jury

jmdrake
12-05-2014, 01:55 PM
http://www.usatoday.com/story/theoval/2014/12/05/bush-eric-garner-cnn-condoleezza-rice/19950331/

Former president George W. Bush is also questioning a grand jury's decision not to indict a New York police officer whose chokehold led to the death of Eric Garner.

"You know, the verdict was hard to understand," Bush told CNN's State of the Union. "But I hadn't seen all the details — but it's sad that race continues to play such an emotional, divisive part of life."

Bush said he was saddened while watching video of Garner's death.

Also from CNN:

"Bush discussed the recent racial unrest that followed a Missouri grand jury's failure to indict Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson, who is white, in the shooting death of Michael Brown, who was black, over dinner with his former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice.

"'We talked about this subject, and yeah — she just said, you gotta understand that there are a lot of black folks that are incredibly, more and more, distrusting of law enforcement,' Bush said. 'Which is a shame, because law enforcement's job is to protect everybody.' "

acptulsa
12-05-2014, 02:17 PM
I don't know how anyone can say what Dubya does or doesn't understand, because I've never been able to understand him.

Which is a shame, because law enforcement's job is to protect everybody.

Even the criminals! Or in his and Cheney's case, especially the criminals!

jmdrake
12-06-2014, 05:23 PM
Bump!

Henry Rogue
12-06-2014, 05:46 PM
Bush
But I hadn't seen all the details — but it's sad that race continues to play such an emotional, divisive part of life."

Yeah, like the blue race against all the others.

surf
12-06-2014, 05:50 PM
what's Condi doing eating with Bush? she's got a lot of college football to watch (perhaps should re-watch Baylor v TCU or any FSU game)

it appears painting kitties has made W more human

Anti Federalist
12-06-2014, 06:13 PM
Zuh?

I have been laboring under the impression that Dubya has a hard time understanding how to tie shoelaces.

Ronin Truth
12-07-2014, 08:09 AM
Yeah, I'll just add that to the list.

enhanced_deficit
12-07-2014, 09:26 AM
It's ok, grand jury probably doesn't understand Dubya either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Hr6L4skxpk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Hr6L4skxpk

So as long as Obama understands grand jury's decision, it should be ok.

Mani
12-07-2014, 11:53 PM
Is Obama getting a free pass for not really saying anything much after Garner?

Besides...We are not going to let up! BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH Hope...BLAH BLAH BLAH....Change.BLAH BLAH BLAH...Bring America Together..BLAH BLAH BLAH. His typical generic rhetoric to try and make you feel good about America without doing anything or really saying anything or having an opinion or even a plan.

At least idiot fuck tard Bush can say..."Ya, I don't get that one..."

Fucking bunch of idiot puppets the both of them.

Christian Liberty
12-07-2014, 11:59 PM
Zuh?

I have been laboring under the impression that Dubya has a hard time understanding how to tie shoelaces.

Yeah, and he's just as clueless now. He's Stupid. Was likely Cheney's pawn.