PDA

View Full Version : Five cops investigated for "I Hate N***ers" texts

jmdrake
12-05-2014, 11:46 AM
http://filmingcops.com/i-hate-nggers-that-is-all-five-cops-probed-over-racist-text-messages/

Frankly I don't care about the "n-word." Actions speak louder than words. But there seems to be this idea passed around that as long as cops don't say something overtly racist, everything is okay. Well....here are some cops being overtly racist.

enhanced_deficit
12-05-2014, 12:26 PM
Since last racisl cop incidence, this beer summit strategy has not been tried again. Is it time for a bigger table summit at the White H with 4 more chairs?
http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID19823/images/beer_summit_obama_nobel.jpg

Brian4Liberty
12-05-2014, 01:49 PM
http://filmingcops.com/i-hate-nggers-that-is-all-five-cops-probed-over-racist-text-messages/

Frankly I don't care about the "n-word." Actions speak louder than words. But there seems to be this idea passed around that as long as cops don't say something overtly racist, everything is okay. Well....here are some cops being overtly racist.

Yep, those guys shouldn't be cops.

AuH20
12-05-2014, 02:00 PM

Unfortunately, it sounds like they may have let their negative experiences irreparably cloud their perspective. Are their "n@#%s" within the black community? Yes. We have a whole lot of them in the white community as well and it's growing. I view it as a regressive state of mind as opposed to a slur. But I don't think you can just give up on an entire race of people because a portion of them have been suckered and given a raw deal.

DFF
12-05-2014, 02:32 PM
Lets look at it from the cop's perspective....they deal with the worst elements of black society all day long, people killing one another for nothing, committing rape, and other unspeakable crimes...but you guys think they should look past these things and have a favorable viewpoint towards these people? No. They got it right, and you guys have got it wrong.

AuH20
12-05-2014, 02:34 PM
Lets look at it from the cop's perspective....they deal with the worst elements of black society all day long, people killing one another for nothing, committing rape, and other unspeakable crimes...but you guys think they should look past these things and have a favorable viewpoint towards these people? No. They got it right, and you guys have got it wrong.

All true (it's usually the same cast of characters that they are arresting night in and night out), but you can't let that type of virulent hate invade your soul. For one, it's not healthy. There are plenty of black people who don't act like this but unfortunately these guys will never meet them.

enhanced_deficit
12-05-2014, 02:40 PM

Slippery slope.
Next some may call that such freedom spreader heroes should not be soldiers/commanders:

"You have to understand the Arab mind," one company commander told the New York Times, displaying all the self-assurance of Douglas MacArthur discoursing on Orientals in 1945. "The only thing they understand is force -- force, pride and saving face." Far from representing the views of a few underlings, such notions penetrated into the upper echelons of the American command. In their book "Cobra II," Michael R. Gordon and Gen. Bernard E. Trainor offer this ugly comment from a senior officer: "The only thing these sand n*ggers understand is force and I'm about to introduce them to it."

Source: What's an Iraqi Life Worth?
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/07/07/AR2006070701155_pf.html

Obama official: MLK would love our wars! (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?430788-New-Obama-HS-Chief-MLK-would-love-our-wars!&p=5273202&viewfull=1#post5273202)

A top Pentagon official says the antiwar civil rights leader would support the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan

http://media.salon.com/2011/01/obama_official_mlk_would_love_our_wars-460x307.jpg (http://media.salon.com/2011/01/obama_official_mlk_would_love_our_wars.jpg)
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Right: Jeh C. Johnson

Pericles
12-05-2014, 05:04 PM

I'd suggest that what is getting lost in making this a racial incident is that most cops (especially those under 40) really don't like anybody that isn't a cop, and will tolerate copsuckers as long as they are on their knees.

TheCount
12-05-2014, 05:15 PM
All true (it's usually the same cast of characters that they are arresting night in and night out), but you can't let that type of virulent hate invade your soul. For one, it's not healthy. There are plenty of black people who don't act like this but unfortunately these guys will never meet them.

http://data3.whicdn.com/images/29411959/large.gif

jkr
12-05-2014, 05:37 PM
KKKOPS?

RandallFan
12-05-2014, 06:39 PM
90% of the time some these word things are hoaxes.

The Buffalo Fire Department definitely promoted unqualified blacks ahead of whites who scored better and there is no media outrage about violations.

Schifference
12-05-2014, 06:46 PM
That word itself is discriminatory. OK for certain races to use it but not for others. An identical sentence said by one race is considered racist by another.

rpfocus
12-05-2014, 07:16 PM
Lets look at it from the cop's perspective....they deal with the worst elements of black society all day long

...only black society? Or do they deal with the worst elements of society, period? Do you think he tosses out his racial slurs equally? He's a racist, and shouldn't be "policing" anything.

RJB
12-05-2014, 07:32 PM
Choke a black guy to death = no problem, maybe a medal.
Text the n-word = lose your job

NIU Students for Liberty
12-05-2014, 09:54 PM

And here you are, sucking on the cops' nightstick once again...

Cissy
12-05-2014, 10:25 PM

+rep

kcchiefs6465
12-06-2014, 12:16 AM
And what 'crimes' might they be arresting them for?

Seems to me, for most crimes, one is not out after a night, to be arrested the next.

DFF
12-06-2014, 01:07 PM
...only black society? Or do they deal with the worst elements of society, period? Do you think he tosses out his racial slurs equally?

Why should these cops use an even hand with the pejoratives when the things they're experiencing are anything but even?

Probably eight out of ten people they're arresting due to violent criminal activity are black. So over time of course they start to develop a negative perception of blacks. How could they not?

You limousine liberals ripping cops need to come down from your ivory towers and go spend some time in compton or the south side of chicago, then you'd understand why they feel the way that they do.

Tyreez
12-06-2014, 01:50 PM
Racism is endemic in the police. A police officer is the modern equivalent to a slave overseer. I only hope more of my brothers get off the plantation.

tod evans
12-06-2014, 02:29 PM
You limousine liberals ripping cops need to come down from your ivory towers and go spend some time in compton or the south side of chicago, then you'd understand why they feel the way that they do.

Many of my politics are to the right of Attila the Hun and I can assure you that I'll not be spending ANY of my time in those neighborhoods..

A neighbor to me owns at least 10 acres not 10 feet yet I regularly "rip cops".....

Working Poor
12-06-2014, 03:08 PM
Oh Shades of Southern Poverty Law Center batman

Tyreez
12-06-2014, 03:09 PM
Many of my politics are to the right of Attila the Hun and I can assure you that I'll not be spending ANY of my time in those neighborhoods..

A neighbor to me owns at least 10 acres not 10 feet yet I regularly "rip cops".....
Compton aint even that bad these days. Lots changed since the 90s. All about the D these days, rule of the street round here is shoot first.

TheCount
12-06-2014, 03:11 PM

Which of those cities did these cops work in?

tod evans
12-06-2014, 03:13 PM
Compton aint even that bad these days. Lots changed since the 90s. All about the D these days, rule of the street round here is shoot first.

Could you please translate that into hillbilly?

I understand the Compton part and even the "rule" part, although I have no idea who is shooting at whom?

Tyreez
12-06-2014, 03:21 PM
Could you please translate that into hillbilly?

I understand the Compton part and even the "rule" part, although I have no idea who is shooting at whom?
Aight man, the way it works is if a boy messing with you, you don't take a chance, you shoot em without a second thought or he'll shoot you. Not worth taking the risk, you know what i'm sayin?

tod evans
12-06-2014, 03:25 PM
Aight man, the way it works is if a boy messing with you, you don't take a chance, you shoot em without a second thought or he'll shoot you. Not worth taking the risk, you know what i'm sayin?

Not really......

Are you saying that folks are shooting one another just for shits-n-giggles?

Regular folks not shooting kops or government employees but instead waging war on themselves?

That type of behavior seems pretty illogical.

Tyreez
12-06-2014, 03:35 PM
Not really......

Are you saying that folks are shooting one another just for shits-n-giggles?

Regular folks not shooting kops or government employees but instead waging war on themselves?

That type of behavior seems pretty illogical.
Yeah iss all brought on by the war on drugs man, government's always the source. Prices are sky high so everyone gotta hustle to get by.

And it applies to cops too as well as brothers. Cops are the biggest gang bangers i know.

Working Poor
12-06-2014, 04:12 PM
Cops are the biggest gang bangers i know.
You won't get any argument from me on that.

tod evans
12-06-2014, 05:13 PM
Yeah iss all brought on by the war on drugs man, government's always the source. Prices are sky high so everyone gotta hustle to get by.

And it applies to cops too as well as brothers. Cops are the biggest gang bangers i know.

So what you're telling me is that these folks recognize that the kops are the problem but instead of shooting the problem kops they make the conscious decision to instead shoot each other?

Now I've gotta admit to being backwoods but from here that just doesn't make sense.....

Tod
12-06-2014, 05:24 PM
Thread merge?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?464110-Montgomery-County-Ohio-deputies-show-their-racist-colors