PDA

View Full Version : Barkley Cuts Through All the Racist Claptrap That Has Emerged After Ferguson

AuH20
12-03-2014, 11:00 AM
Kudos to you Charles Barkley. The only tribe I am a member of, is my family.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/dec/3/charles-barkley-doubles-down-on-ferguson-we-as-bla/

“We never discuss race in this country until something bad happens,” he said, CNN reported. “And even then it usually reflects a ‘tribe mentality.’ Everybody wants to protect their own tribe, whether they are right or wrong.”

Mr. Barkley, who has previously dealt with his own confrontations with police, said too many communities call on police to come clean them up, but then decry racial profiling when something happens, CNN said.

“We, as black people, we have a lot of crooks,” he said, CNN reported. “We can’t just wait until something like [the Brown shooting] happens. We have to look at ourselves in the mirror. There is a reason that they racially profile us in the way they do. Sometimes it is wrong. and sometimes it is right.”

Mr. Barkley commended those who peacefully protest, saying “that’s what this country was built on,” CNN reported. But he sharply rebuked those who turn to violent means to get their point across.

“To be burning peoples’ property, burning police cars, looting peoples’ stores,” he said, CNN reported, “that is 100 percent ridiculous.”

JK/SEA
12-03-2014, 11:13 AM
''Mr. Barkley commended those who peacefully protest, saying “that’s what this country was built on''

yep...sign waving, strongly worded letters, and holding your breath till you turn blue is what got us our Constitution....Barkley...shut the fuck up.

morfeeis
12-03-2014, 11:17 AM
''Mr. Barkley commended those who peacefully protest, saying “that’s what this country was built on''

yep...sign waving, strongly worded letters, and holding your breath till you turn blue is what got us our Constitution....Barkley...shut the fuck up.

I cant wait to leave positive rep for post just such as this.

AuH20
12-03-2014, 11:19 AM

Too bad they were cowards and started burning down innocent businesses and terrorizing strangers. Effing cowards or just dumb. Take your pick.

JK/SEA
12-03-2014, 11:25 AM
Too bad they were cowards and burning down innocent businesses and terrorizing strangers. Effing cowards or just dumb. Take your pick.

the term coward is subjective in this case.

I look at the cops as cowards, and are liable for the riots.

AuH20
12-03-2014, 11:29 AM
the term coward is subjective in this case.

I look at the cops as cowards, and are liable for the riots.

Many of these business owners were sacrificed on that altar of political correctness because the authorities didn't want to inflame things any further. So I think you may be right.

pcosmar
12-03-2014, 11:33 AM
Too bad they were cowards and burning down innocent businesses and terrorizing strangers. Effing cowards or just dumb. Take your pick.

Who was..?? Who are the ones doing this? Who is giving those orders? Who is pulling their strings?

And why,,, with multiple millions being invested,, did those responsible for "peace/security" not see this coming and do something long ago?
(I suspect that they did,, )

It is not the business owners destroying their own,, and it is not the community that lives there and benefits..

It is an outside influence.. Most of the people there are unarmed and protesting peacefully,, and yet they are attacked,, while ignoring the criminal activity, violence and property damage..

I think the people in that community (disarmed by laws and propaganda) are caught between two gangs,, Police thugs and Street thugs.

And I suspect the same hands are pulling strings of both.

JK/SEA
12-03-2014, 11:37 AM
Many of these business owners were sacrificed on that altar of political correctness because the authorities didn't want to inflame things any further. So I think you may be right.

let me be clear....cops were liable for the riots BEFORE the riots...

JK/SEA
12-03-2014, 11:37 AM
looks like were having double post issues today. I don't usually get this problem, but today it seems quirky.

AuH20
12-03-2014, 11:43 AM
let me be clear....cops were liable for the riots BEFORE the riots...

So you're saying the cops are 100% responsible for the crime problems in Ferguson and other locales? Is this your belief? The cops certainly don't help things, but this is largely a "it takes two to tango" scenario. Typically, there are heavier police presences in crime ridden areas, due to community outcry and also for revenue purposes.

JK/SEA
12-03-2014, 12:00 PM
So you're saying the cops are 100% responsible for the crime problems in Ferguson and other locales? Is this your belief? The cops certainly don't help things, but this is largely a "it takes two to tango" scenario. Typically, there are heavier police presences in crime ridden areas, due to community outcry and also for revenue purposes.

nothing in life is 100% except death and taxes, but yep...i lay the current mood of the locals in Ferguson squarely on cops, and the current attitudes and perceptions of closet racists...cops especially, but this idea we must divert attention away from race being an issue is not helpful in this case, because in Ferguson, it is racial, it is the cops, it is economics, it is political, and cops have a license to fuck you up in Ferguson if they choose. The rest of the country is experiencing the Police State in different ways, but the Police State in Ferguson is race fueled for the most part...are we in denial over this?

this is my perception. Convince me otherwise if you can.

pcosmar
So you're saying the cops are 100% responsible for the crime problems in Ferguson and other locales? Is this your belief?

Yes. Unequivocally.

Police should not exist in a free society. Police and Prohibition go hand in glove.
The Police State has grown on laws that The People themselves would not support or enforce.

It is a problem created by Police.

I will also add,,, that if "police" are to exist,, they should be comprised of people that actually live in the community they "serve".. rather than outsiders brought in to enforce control over an area.

pcosmar
So you're saying the cops are 100% responsible for the crime problems in Ferguson and other locales? Is this your belief?

Yes. Unequivocally.

Double post glitch again.

Ender
12-03-2014, 12:38 PM
Who was..?? Who are the ones doing this? Who is giving those orders? Who is pulling their strings?

And why,,, with multiple millions being invested,, did those responsible for "peace/security" not see this coming and do something long ago?
(I suspect that they did,, )

It is not the business owners destroying their own,, and it is not the community that lives there and benefits..

It is an outside influence.. Most of the people there are unarmed and protesting peacefully,, and yet they are attacked,, while ignoring the criminal activity, violence and property damage..

I think the people in that community (disarmed by laws and propaganda) are caught between two gangs,, Police thugs and Street thugs.

And I suspect the same hands are pulling strings of both.

Agreed.

PRB
12-03-2014, 02:33 PM
Brace yourself, Al Sharpton and black activists will call him sell out Uncle Tom.

acptulsa
12-03-2014, 03:10 PM
Brace yourself, Al Sharpton and black activists will call him sell out Uncle Tom.

He could even get The Cosby Treatment. :eek:

NorthCarolinaLiberty
12-03-2014, 03:34 PM
It wasn't too long ago that Charles Barkley was considered a "thug."

AuH20
12-03-2014, 05:23 PM

His black card has been revoked. Race hustling and big government advocacy cannot be questioned if you're a member of the black community. If you tell black people to collectively empower themselves and take a sharp detour from that other plantation, you immediately become persona non grata.

Dianne
12-03-2014, 05:30 PM
Obama is a huge racist .. I don't know who his Daddy is; nor does he probably .... but he hates black people more than the KKK ever did. Look what he had done to them.. Look at their unemployment, lack of education, starving to death in school from Michelle's cream of wheat lunch that beotch would never touch.

Instead of saluting Al Sharpton, why doesn't Obama explain to these kids how they can go to a community college to learn a skill and the government will pay for it, via Pell Grants... Why? Because he doesn't want them intelligent or educated. See what happens in two or three years when they can no longer draw social security, food stamps, housing assistance because that racist bastard in the white house is bringing 5,000,000. more NON-AMERICANS into the fold to bankrupt the country. And that will destroy any hope of opportunity for deprived black youth across Obama's AmeriKa.

AuH20
12-03-2014, 05:42 PM
Obama is a huge racist .. I don't know who his Daddy is; nor does he probably .... but he hates black people more than the KKK ever did. Look what he had done to them.. Look at their unemployment, lack of education, starving to death in school from Michelle's cream of wheat lunch that beotch would never touch.

Instead of saluting Al Sharpton, why doesn't Obama explain to these kids how they can go to a community college to learn a skill and the government will pay for it, via Pell Grants... Why? Because he doesn't want them intelligent or educated. See what happens in two or three years when they can no longer draw social security, food stamps, housing assistance because that racist bastard in the white house is bringing 5,000,000. more NON-AMERICANS into the fold to bankrupt the country. And that will destroy any hope of opportunity for deprived black youth across Obama's AmeriKa.

You would think that for a group of people who allegedly hate the 'white power structure' so much, they would want nothing to do with it, but it's just the opposite. I'm white and I can't stand the 'white power structure.' I don't want it in my life and I avoid all interaction with it.