PDA

View Full Version : Sharing fund raising ideas

Charles Wilson
12-03-2007, 11:32 AM
“Necessity is the mother of invention” http://www.bartleby.com/59/3/necessityist.html

As patriarch I am sponsoring a promotion to reach out to all of my family and friends. Two of my daughters designed a mail-out piece that will include a teacup and a teabag. The teabag will have a tag with Ron Paul’s name on it. The items will be mailed out on the 11th of December.

The message reads as follows: Help make history at the “Tea Party ‘07” on December 16th and you could win a $50 gift card for a pizza(s) of your choice.

Prior to the 16th of December every family member and friend of the family is invited to send me their prediction as to how much money will be raised in that 24 hour period of the Tea Party for presidential candidate Ron Paul. See what the fuss is all about by visiting: www.teaparty’07.com. Send your prediction to (your email address) and you could take home the pie!

On December 16th, witness a live running total of donations for the 24 hour period at: www.RonPaul2008.com.

I will check the results at precisely 12 o’clock midnight on December 16th and the one who comes the closest to the final total for that day will receive the $50 dollar gift card.

I will announce the winner and mail out the gift card on the 17th of December.

I will start by predicting that the total take for that day will be 11 million, 150 thousand dollars. See you at the Party!