PDA

View Full Version : Oath Keepers Surrounded by 50 Police Told To Stop Defending Building in Ferguson.

morfeeis
12-02-2014, 02:50 PM
Ferguson, Mo- You might have seen them on the news. The people protecting Ferguson businesses from the arsonists and looters ransacking Ferguson, Mo. But here is the real story about the organization protecting those businesses. They’re called Oath Keepers, and they have ex-police and ex-military keeping guard of four Ferguson businesses since late Monday night, Nov. 24, at the permission of the business owners.

http://benswann.com/exclusive-interview-oathkeepers-surrounded-by-50-police-told-to-stop-defending-building-in-ferguson-from-fires/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=nl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoVa8J3FKBI#t=284

Ben Swann in one of my favorites and i had to post this inh its own thread.

phill4paul
12-02-2014, 03:04 PM
"Tell her sons not to point their pots at us." LMAO.

morfeeis
12-02-2014, 03:08 PM
"Tell her sons not to point their pots at us." LMAO.

I too burst into laughter at that point. I got called out by my neighbor while carrying in a black bag that held two rifles one day, there is no mistaking a rifle bag for anything else and if it had molly on it too, yeah buddy, sure.

CPUd
12-02-2014, 03:16 PM
I heard police on the radio calling them "private security detail". This was on the Tuesday night after the decision. At that time dispatch told the police at the scene they were all right to be there. The stuff this guy was talking about happened 2 days later, so there was a definite change in the command structure.

phill4paul
12-02-2014, 03:19 PM
Nice interview. This guy makes a good liaison.

ItsTime
12-02-2014, 03:58 PM
Ben's team has been on the top of their game lately. Joshua Cook broke this story a few days ago. Great interview.

acptulsa
12-02-2014, 04:07 PM
Never mind the riots going on all over town. Take fifty people and go get rid of those guys protecting that block before they save it from destruction and make us look bad.

phill4paul
12-02-2014, 04:14 PM
Never mind the riots going on all over town. Take fifty people and go get rid of those guys protecting that block before they save it from destruction and make us look bad.

I think it's funny that the cops resented the FBI more for pissing in their yard than the Oath Keepers. Cops even have a derogatory slang for the FBI, they call them "feebs."

morfeeis
12-03-2014, 12:32 AM
I think it's funny that the cops resented the FBI more for pissing in their yard than the Oath Keepers. Cops even have a derogatory slang for the FBI, they call them "feebs."

all bullies hate other bullies....

Weston White
12-03-2014, 04:50 AM
Of course neither local and state law enforcement nor public officials want them there, it plainly expresses to the public-at-large in unequivocal terms exactly what private citizens are wholly capable of when they practice the right of self-empowerment—slapping them all in the face with how ineffectual public law enforcement actually is in comparison—exactly as to why the Association of Chiefs of Police lobbied in California to make open carry illegal, just after the practice was being revitalized.

Oathkeepers are not by any stretch a private security detail, rather they are representative of a union of volunteer state militias. It is no different than if the property owners had asked his own friends and family (including encouraging other business owners to do the same) to take turns manning shifts to watch the businesses in the area, as clearly the police aside from shooting OC grenades all over the place, are doing little to nothing productive, including failing to provide firefighters with adequate protection. Total FAIL.

nobody's_hero
12-03-2014, 04:54 AM
If I were a business owner anywhere in that town, I could not serve a single cop after this.

westkyle
12-03-2014, 07:40 AM
http://benswann.com/exclusive-interview-oathkeepers-surrounded-by-50-police-told-to-stop-defending-building-in-ferguson-from-fires/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=nl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoVa8J3FKBI#t=284

Ben Swann in one of my favorites and i had to post this inh its own thread.

Thanks you for this video. The men and women that belong to Oath Keepers are great human beings. I liked the ending the best. Cheers!

tod evans
12-03-2014, 07:49 AM
If I were a business owner anywhere in that town, I could not serve a single cop after this.

What in the world gave you the idea that these fine officers actually live or shop in the area?

nobody's_hero
12-03-2014, 09:43 AM
What in the world gave you the idea that these fine officers actually live or shop in the area?

Good point; they don't have much recourse then, other than to stop paying taxes by closing up and leaving their town.
---------------------------

Here's another update, but I hate when people don't know how to manage a website and 50 auto-play ads all start playing at the same time.
http://fox2now.com/2014/12/02/ferguson-oath-keepers-security-team/

Pericles
12-03-2014, 05:14 PM

Sums it up right there

Mani
12-04-2014, 01:03 AM
Of course neither local and state law enforcement nor public officials want them there, it plainly expresses to the public-at-large in unequivocal terms exactly what private citizens are wholly capable of when they practice the right of self-empowerment—slapping them all in the face with how ineffectual public law enforcement actually is in comparison—exactly as to why the Association of Chiefs of Police lobbied in California to make open carry illegal, just after the practice was being revitalized.

Oathkeepers are not by any stretch a private security detail, rather they are representative of a union of volunteer state militias. It is no different than if the property owners had asked his own friends and family (including encouraging other business owners to do the same) to take turns manning shifts to watch the businesses in the area, as clearly the police aside from shooting OC grenades all over the place, are doing little to nothing productive, including failing to provide firefighters with adequate protection. Total FAIL.

This. People protecting themselves and their property better than the police.

Also...they don't like it when other people have the same toys...NO FAIR!! GET THEM OFF THE ROOF NOW!! ONLY WE GET TO DO THAT!!

XNavyNuke
12-05-2014, 09:29 AM
KMOV local news decides to provide their own spin.

Special Coverage
National group taking Ferguson security into their own hands (http://www.kmov.com/special-coverage-001/National-group-taking-Ferguson-security-into-their-own-hands-284677641.html)

The group, however, is surrounded by questions and Rhodes has been approached by protesters demanding answers on why his group is dressed in camouflage and could be mistaken for the National Guard members.

The sheep might actually assume their talking to a wolf instead of a ram.
XNN