PDA

View Full Version : The Big Six Media (B$M)

GunnyFreedom
12-01-2014, 08:34 PM
Predicated on the idea that six companies own 90% of the news and media that reaches all Americans, I hereby christen this beast the Big Six Media, and propose that all inquiries as to the nature of the B$M be directed to their corresponding advertising agents. If you are sharing a feed from MSNBC identifying it as B$M, and someone says, "What is B$M?" Then direct them to the people who sell advertising and commercial space for MSNBC. If they come back and say "what's the big idea?" tell them to go and buy a commercial. Once they are feeding MSNBC a few thousand a month, then they will get a free pass from MSNBC to rape and to pillage. Buy enough commercials from everybody, and you are basically above the law. That's how come most all the politicians are such unaccountable monsters.

Without taking too much of the above very seriously, I can think of no better reference to the bullshit these people spew than B$M, and the Big Six pretty much covers just about all the B$M that there is. I believe that B$M to refer to the Big Six Media (on account of six companies owning 90% of all 'news' movies and such) ought to be proper jargon come 2016 in order to help combat the media crapstorm of lies that will be blowing down the hill at Rand. Don't even refer to the double entendre, I mean pretend that the other entendre doesn't even exist and if they try and show it to you, say, "Wow, that's weird. What a coincidence. The actual meaning is "Big Six." Go look it up on the Internet, you will see. I guess your version of BS works too though doesn't it? lol" That way when they call B$M 'bullshit' then that's their word and they own it. Personal investment. :)

Occam's Banana
12-02-2014, 03:30 PM
bump

Lucille
12-02-2014, 03:36 PM
Excellent. It needs to go viral and become part of the lexicon.

phill4paul
12-02-2014, 03:36 PM
Great idea, Gunny!

DevilsAdvocate
12-02-2014, 05:31 PM
This is pretty good. Make it a Twitter hashtag it might catch on

Brian4Liberty
12-02-2014, 08:16 PM
Good idea. We already have MSM, so maybe combine it with that. The "$" character may not work well with search engines and Twitter hashtags though.

#Big6Media would work as a hashtag.

GunnyFreedom
12-02-2014, 08:21 PM
Good idea. We already have MSM, so maybe combine it with that. The "$" character may not work well with search engines and Twitter hashtags though.

#Big6Media would work as a hashtag.

A whole bunch of elderly Christians in the South are just not going to like the idea of a Big6Media

(intersperse with one of several "Network" scenes)

ETA not to them, the language would throw them. but to us.

GunnyFreedom
12-02-2014, 08:23 PM
Welcome to Big6Media Propaganda Matrix Zeta! We are here to help, would you like your soylent in blue or green? Thank you for choosing B$M!

Anti-Neocon
12-04-2014, 06:58 AM
Great idea, Gunny! I like BSM more than B$M or B6M cause it has BS in it. I do think it's much superior to MSM because the retard wing of the GOP seems to have defined/co-opted MSM so as not to include Fox "News".

It also resembles BDSM, which may or may not be a good thing, but there is a good deal of what I'll call "mental bondage" going on.