TheConstitutionLives
05-18-2007, 05:31 PM
The question was:

----- Original Message -----
To: webteam@joinrudy2008.com
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2007 10:36 AM
Subject: 9/11/01

Dear Mr. Giuliani,

I would like to first express my admiration for how you handled the crisis in New York when you [were] mayor. Obviously you were inspiration to us all.

On a more concerned note I'm curious as to just what you think caused the attack on your city? Have you read the various intelligence reports regarding our foreign policy?

Thanks,

__________________________________________________ _____________________

----- Original Message -----
To: *********
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2007 10:25 AM
Subject: Re: 9/11/01

Dear *****,

Thanks for your message. I'm sure you're aware it was difficult time for us Americans during that crisis and we could not have gotten by without the support of so many across our Great Country.

As to the causes that led up to those horrific attacks there's probably no single issue to which we could point. I would say this; we've allowed through the years this terrible faction in the Middle East to grow and fester. We should have done something about it decades ago when it became obvious that they hate our freedoms and way of life.

And if I'm elected President I intend to make certain that we continue our fight against terrorism.

Again, thanks for your response and I hope I can count on your support.

Rudy

zMtLlC
05-18-2007, 05:36 PM
Wow, what source does he have for that?

mdh
05-18-2007, 06:57 PM
I hope you're kidding about the admiration part. After reading that fire fighters' union letter to Rudy posted yesterday, I really can't have any admiration for that kind of thing. You don't scoop and dump to save a few bucks if it means losing bodies, regardless if it's a huge terrorist attack or a car wreck.

And here it is: http://rawstory.com/news/2007/Giuliani_slammed_by_NY_firefighters_for_0309.html

SlapItHigh
05-18-2007, 07:42 PM
We should have done something about it decades ago when it became obvious that they hate our freedoms and way of life.

But what can you do to force others to stop hating out freedoms? That isn't even a remote possibility.

TheConstitutionLives
05-18-2007, 07:45 PM
I was kidding about the admiration part. The guy is gangster scum. Hell, he even looks like a gangster.

TheConstitutionLives
01-15-2008, 12:07 AM
oldie but a goodie

driller80545
01-15-2008, 12:13 AM
Hell, we did do something about them hating us years ago. We armed and financed anybody that would fight russia or their allies.