PDA

View Full Version : I'm passing out slim jims today.

fletcher
12-03-2007, 10:54 AM
I will be passing out slim jims today, spreading the Ron Paul message. I'm just looking for some people to chip in a little money for me. I think $25 an hour seems reasonable. I'll also need money for food and travel expenses. Of course you will need to give me money for the slim jims. It also is very cold out in Iowa, so I will need to purchase a fleece jacket. $300 should cover me for the day. This is what grassroots is all about! Getting paid to spread the message of freedom at no expense to me! If all goes well today I will be quiting my job and living off you guys! I love the Ron Paul grassroots!

twister5400
12-03-2007, 10:55 AM
lulz

fletcher
12-03-2007, 12:59 PM
Comeon people, these slim jims won't pass themselves out for free. Who is going to give me money?

TechnoGuyRob
12-03-2007, 01:01 PM
Don't feed the troll, guys.

angrydragon
12-03-2007, 01:03 PM
25 dollars an hour?

kylejack
12-03-2007, 01:05 PM
Don't feed the troll, guys.

He's joking.

Paulitical Correctness
12-03-2007, 01:07 PM
You could literally be out there spreading the word, but instead you choose to come here and post this garbage.

There's obviously going to be things we all disagree with, but the one thing we do agree upon is the most important. We want Ron Paul elected.

Stop wasting time with this shit.

fletcher
12-03-2007, 01:15 PM
You could literally be out there spreading the word, but instead you choose to come here and post this garbage.

Yes, I could literally be out there spreading the word...but no one has given me any money yet. How am I to pass out slim jims without someone paying for me and my expenses??? Maybe you are not aware of how the grassroots work; they pay other people to spread the word.

Paulitical Correctness
12-03-2007, 01:16 PM
Go sit in the corner, douchebag.

Last treat you're getting out of me, troll. :)

fxmercenary
12-03-2007, 01:18 PM
I Lol`d

Freedom
12-03-2007, 01:21 PM
Yes, I could literally be out there spreading the word...but no one has given me any money yet. How am I to pass out slim jims without someone paying for me and my expenses??? Maybe you are not aware of how the grassroots work; they pay other people to spread the word.

I hear Romney pays well for grassroots supporters and straw poll ballot box stuffing, so you might check with him...