PDA

View Full Version : Man Stopped in Michigan for Walking with His Hands in His Pockets (Video)

kcchiefs6465
11-29-2014, 05:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc8EI5HGVMA

alucard13mm
11-29-2014, 06:46 PM
If there was in fact people reporting him.. then I blame the snitches for reporting someone for doing nothing wrong. I am not worried about police, I am more worried about neighbors and friends that will turn you in.

kcchiefs6465
11-29-2014, 06:50 PM
If there was in fact people reporting him.. then I blame the snitches for reporting someone for doing nothing wrong. I am not worried about police, I am more worried about neighbors and friends that will turn you in.
The police routinely lie when effecting a stop. They lie about your demeanor, why it is they are there, why you should let them do X, Y, or Z. They are trained liars. It's part of their job.

Yet you are worried about the propagandized, authoritarian, and fearful public rather than those, said people, are calling to do their bidding?

Cissy
11-29-2014, 06:53 PM

The police are legally allowed to lie to you (for you are a mundane); you are not legally permitted to lie to them (and be certain to take off your cap, genuflect, and add a m'lord' at the end of every sentence for good measure. Perhaps then he won't demand his right to prima nocte with your Missus or LadyFriend...)

Seriously, unless they produce an actual witness who will admit to snitching on you, assume that is a lie.

heavenlyboy34
11-29-2014, 07:18 PM
Was this a WWB (walking while black) incident? /curious Regardless, he should've gotten F/FOC (friend/family of cop) status before daring to appear in public.

Slave Mentality
11-29-2014, 07:23 PM
He never got any damn calls about this dude. Just a pig being a pig.

TruckinMike
11-30-2014, 09:14 AM
//