PDA

View Full Version : Should Alex Jones have a national televised tv show?

RonPaul4Prez2012
11-29-2014, 02:30 AM
I mean Ben Swann has a show on RT news now ... how awesome would it be to have this on every night

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ror9v2LwHoY

ghengis86
11-29-2014, 07:04 AM
Everybody should have the opportunity to go on national television and let the free market decide if they stay. Right now, you're large media markets are dominated by a few large players who are in bed with the government and big business, so Alex Jone's show will never see the light of network, prime time.

The Internetz will continue to subvert the dinosaur media, which is probably best for now as more and more minds wake up to the current fraud.

donnay
11-29-2014, 07:29 AM
Everybody should have the opportunity to go on national television and let the free market decide if they stay. Right now, you're large media markets are dominated by a few large players who are in bed with the government and big business, so Alex Jone's show will never see the light of network, prime time.

The Internetz will continue to subvert the dinosaur media, which is probably best for now as more and more minds wake up to the current fraud.

Jones could have had a prime time show if he was willing to sell out like Glenn Beck. He decided it wasn't worth and I am glad he made that moral choice.

ghengis86
11-29-2014, 08:42 AM
Jones could have had a prime time show if he was willing to sell out like Glenn Beck. He decided it wasn't worth and I am glad he made that moral choice.

Right. I didn't delve into the sellout aspect, which is why the Internet show is much more suited to AJ since there's no corporate exec telling him what can and can't be said.

willwash
11-29-2014, 08:44 AM
No, he has said repeatedly he will never do this and for good reason. Just look at glenn beck.

The judge had his own show on Fox, but they pulled the plug on him I think.

anaconda
11-29-2014, 10:48 AM

But then why did the powers that be allow Ventura to do a conspiracy theory show?

11-29-2014, 10:52 AM
If he wants to why not? He varies from dead right to bat shit crazy. It would make good entertainment I'm sure.

H. E. Panqui
11-29-2014, 11:31 AM
Alex Jones...YUCK!!...

Jones is Rush Limbaugh 3.0...Glenn Beck is Limbaugh 2.0...

Republican cheerleaders vary on a scale between "Republican good, Democrat bad" to "Democrat bad, Republican, not as bad"...

Stinking Jones is a "Democrat really really really really bad, Republicans bad, but not near as bad as the Democrats, and in fact some Republicans like hero crowned princes Ted Cruz and Rand Paul are great" kinda guy..

..it's hard for many to see but Alex is just a phony, loud, Republican zionist shill...he is by far the most entertaining of the Republican scum though...

William Tell
11-29-2014, 11:37 AM
Alex Jones...YUCK!!...

Jones is Rush Limbaugh 3.0...Glenn Beck is Limbaugh 2.0...

Republican cheerleaders vary on a scale between "Republican good, Democrat bad" to "Democrat bad, Republican, not as bad"...

Stinking Jones is a "Democrat really really really really bad, Republicans bad, but not near as bad as the Democrats, and in fact some Republicans like hero crowned princes Ted Cruz and Rand Paul are great" kinda guy..

..it's hard for many to see but Alex is just a phony, loud, Republican zionist shill...he is by far the most entertaining of the Republican scum though...

Um, no. Alex has bashed all sides.

Dr.3D
11-29-2014, 11:38 AM
But then why did the powers that be allow Ventura to do a conspiracy theory show?
So Ventura would look like a kooky nut and people could laugh at his show?

donnay
11-29-2014, 11:48 AM

And when that didn't worked they strolled out Chris Kyle to malign Ventura. I also find it comical that TruTV shelved the show that pointed out FEMA camps. Thank goodness lots of good people downloaded the show.

anaconda
11-29-2014, 07:53 PM

Respectable theory, so why not let A.J. do it? Yet, another theory is that Ventura's show might get ratings and generate advertising revenue.

fr33
11-30-2014, 04:11 AM

It was on a channel that almost nobody watches.

H. E. Panqui
11-30-2014, 07:47 AM
William Tell apologizes for the stinking, faux libertarian, zionist apologist, Republican-sucking teabagging shill, Alex Jones: "Um, no. Alex has bashed all sides.

:rolleyes:

(LOL!..he delivers 10 'DEMOCRATS SUCK' for every one 'Republicans suck too...but not nearly as bad as the Democrats'..Hint: when there's only two restaurants in town Alex's techniques work in attracting the mullets to 'Cafe de Republican' as opposed to 'Cafe de Democrat'..

...gimme a break!..ALEX RAN FOR OFFICE AS A STINKING REPUBLICAN!...He frequently sucks the arse of/apologizes for Republican mullets like Ted Cruz, Joe Farrah, Michael Savage, Rand Paul, etc.. ad stinking nauseam!!..crissakes he just had the war-hag, Reagan-sucking, Republican apparatchik, Phyliss Schlafly, on his show!!...and he swabbed her old, haggard rump!!...

...perhaps you don't see this AND MUCH MORE REPUBLICAN SUCKING because you are prone to supporting/favoring the stinking rotten Republicans yourself?!.. :confused:

...but what really aggravates me about stinking Alex Jones is how he tries to CONSTANTLY associate decent, honest, libertarianism with the stinking 'Conservative, Tea Party' wing of the stinking Republicans! :mad:

...btw, william tattle tell, i see where you bashed me again with another negative rep..?for exposing your stinking Republicans again, i guess...grow up and open thine eyes and ears!..

..but have a good day anyway!..

heavenlyboy34
11-30-2014, 09:13 AM
William Tell apologizes for the stinking, faux libertarian, zionist apologist, Republican-sucking teabagging shill, Alex Jones: "Um, no. Alex has bashed all sides.

(LOL!..he delivers 10 'DEMOCRATS SUCK' for every one 'Republicans suck too...but not nearly as bad as the Democrats'..Hint: when there's only two restaurants in town Alex's techniques work in attracting the mullets to 'Cafe de Republican' as opposed to 'Cafe de Democrat'..

...gimme a break!..ALEX RAN FOR OFFICE AS A STINKING REPUBLICAN!...He frequently sucks the arse of/apologizes for Republican mullets like Ted Cruz, Joe Farrah, Michael Savage, Rand Paul, etc.. ad stinking nauseam!!..crissakes he just had the war-hag, Reagan-sucking, Republican apparatchik, Phyliss Schlafly, on his show!!...and he swabbed her old, haggard rump!!...

...perhaps you don't see this AND MUCH MORE REPUBLICAN SUCKING because you are prone to supporting/favoring the stinking rotten Republicans yourself?!.. :confused:

...but what really aggravates me about stinking Alex Jones is how he tries to CONSTANTLY associate decent, honest, libertarianism with the stinking 'Conservative, Tea Party' wing of the stinking Republicans! :mad:

...btw, william tattle tell, i see where you bashed me again with another negative rep..?for exposing your stinking Republicans again, i guess...grow up and open thine eyes and ears!..

Wut? I admittedly don't follow AJ aside from what is on RPFs, but I haven't noticed him take a solidly "R" or "D" position. I have heard him slam the party system generally. I'd like some proof of your claims.

William Tell
11-30-2014, 09:17 AM

Grow up yourself, Alex was called a commie Democrat by Republicans for criticizing Bush from the day he took office. Just like he is called a right wing extremist for criticizing Obama and Clinton.

Parties are not important, issues are, any Republican like Ron Paul has my support, along with any Democrat like Larry McDonald.

And you bet I neg repped you, for being untruthful, and for adding nothing to the site besides bashing people.

Have a good day too.

William Tell
11-30-2014, 09:19 AM
Wut? I admittedly don't follow AJ aside from what is on RPFs, but I haven't noticed him take a solidly "R" or "D" position. I have heard him slam the party system generally. I'd like some proof of your claims.

He's simply not being truthful, Alex always ends up supporting third party candidates for President. And rants against "the left/right paradigm"

William Tell
11-30-2014, 09:24 AM

He supports the anti war message of liberals like Cindy Sheehan .

...btw, william tattle tell
Lol, what? :p

Dr.3D
11-30-2014, 10:10 AM
Respectable theory, so why not let A.J. do it? Yet, another theory is that Ventura's show might get ratings and generate advertising revenue.
Well, that's still part of the original theory. Comedy shows get ratings and generate advertising revenue too.

Indy Vidual
11-30-2014, 11:09 AM
No, he should retire before doing more damage.

RonPaulGeorge&Ringo
11-30-2014, 12:25 PM
You can watch his nightly news show on Roku if you subscribe to his website, although he doesn't usually anchor it. They have a video feed of his 3+hour radio show every day on there too. And a free youtube channel with lengthy clips from both.

Danke
11-30-2014, 12:49 PM
You can watch his nightly news show on Roku if you subscribe to his website, although he doesn't usually anchor it. They have a video feed of his 3+hour radio show every day on there too. And a free youtube channel with lengthy clips from both.

Commercial free:

https://m.youtube.com/user/hard2startyubetube

anaconda
11-30-2014, 01:10 PM
Well, that's still part of the original theory. Comedy shows get ratings and generate advertising revenue too.

So the question remains: Why not let A.J. do the same? Ghengis86 posited above that the puppet masters would not let A.J. ever have a show.

Dr.3D
11-30-2014, 02:01 PM
So the question remains: Why not let A.J. do the same? Ghengis86 posited above that the puppet masters would not let A.J. ever have a show.
I don't know, it's not my decision as to whether he can have a show or not. Perhaps those who make that decision, don't like the way his voice sounds.

moostraks
11-30-2014, 02:04 PM

Hmm, interesting, so super ellipsis, name mocking forum member is back again? Well, will it be another 200+ posts before you get banned again or will you get cut off quicker this time? Time will tell.

Danke
11-30-2014, 05:22 PM

It was cancelled.

Former Governor Jesse Ventura exclusively revealed to Infowars that a show set to air as part of Ventura’s popular Conspiracy Theory series that exposed how TSA body scanners were a major cancer threat was canceled by Time Warner-owned TruTV. (http://12160.info/video/jesse-ventura-breaks-his-silence-exclusive-interview)

Jesse Ventura confirmed that TruTV was forced to pull the show "Police State" which also covered FEMA camps. (http://tatoott1009.wordpress.com/2013/04/09/censored-jesse-ventura-show-on-fema-camps/)

smithtg
11-30-2014, 10:56 PM
ok so I have been listening to AJ maybe way too much; He will go independent and not sell out to any large media outlet. Of course GSN is his major backbone and its hard to discern what they are shoving to him. He doesnt push GSN much so its not the whole operation

His stuff is all on youtube same day and people who want it watch it.

does youtube count as "national televised show" In some ways yes

anaconda
11-30-2014, 11:05 PM
I don't know, it's not my decision as to whether he can have a show or not. Perhaps those who make that decision, don't like the way his voice sounds.

The assertion above is that an anti-state conspiracy theory show would not be allowed by the powers that be.

H. E. Panqui
12-01-2014, 08:54 AM
heavenlyboy34 asserts: I'd like some proof of your claims.

:confused:

(...i have made many claims...please merely copy and paste the PARTICULAR one(s) about which you need 'proof'...

...certainly anyone who has ever listened to the loud Rush Limbaugh-sounding windbag for a show or two has heard him suck for the stinking activist wing of the stinking Republican Party: 'The Tea Party'...certainly ?you've heard him suck REPEATEDLY for stinking Republican Party politicians, Ted Cruz, Louis Gomer, Rand Paul, etc..certainly you've heard him CONSTANTLY bash the stinking Democrats/liberals and lump 'establishment Republicans' in with the Democrats/liberals while praising the stinking tea party activist Republican wing as 'the good guys'...worthy of his listeners' support!..btw, just the other day i heard the loud GD Republican operative blaming 'The Democrats' for Ferguson!!...

...granted, the loud fool is subtle and clever while giving the appearance of being just a 'good old boy' :rolleyes:...but listen closely and you'll get it...

H. E. Panqui
12-04-2014, 07:03 AM
...scroll to min. 6:00..."Phyllis Schlafly is like the mother of the constitutionalist/liberty movement and we would be in deep trouble without her..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqicLKpsQPA

Same old same old...Alex sucking yet another stinking Republican war-hag as his PT Barnum fans pretend he's not another stinking Republican radio cheerleader...btw, stinking Schlafly was on Alex's show again yesterday, 12-3-2014, and he swabbed her zionist warmongering arse again..

...wake up, jones drones!.. :mad:

H. E. Panqui
12-06-2014, 10:17 AM
...i sense a lot of Jones cheerleaders hate stinking Glenn Beck..it must be Beck's 'style' because even Alex admits he's in almost complete agreement with the stinking Republican operative Beck on substance!:..But nooooo...Jones doesn't suck for the stinking Republicans...noooo..Lol!..

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2013/11/alex-jones-americas-top-conspiracy-theorist.html

"Question: And Glenn Beck, do you feel like he ripped you off a little bit? Or do you consider him an ally?

Jones: "I’ve been critical of Glenn Beck when he’s attacked me a lot in the past. And I do know that I helped wake up Glenn Beck, or as the Establishment would say, radicalized Glenn Beck. But I’m hoping I did it. What I’m talking about unfortunately has not come true; it was already true. It’s just that people now discovered that it’s true for themselves. And so I just decided that I’m not going to fight with anyone if I agree with them 60 or 70 percent on things. He and I agree on 99 percent of things. And Glenn Beck stopped attacking me and making stuff up about me, so we have a truce going right now..."

PRB
12-06-2014, 11:53 AM
let the market decide