PDA

View Full Version : Massive additional deployment of NG in Fergasion tonight.

tangent4ronpaul
11-25-2014, 03:24 PM
They only had 700 last night. I bet we see bodies because of this tonight.

The 700 only cared about protecting gvmt buildins.

FORCE STRENGTH!

MASSIVE DEPLOYMENT!

WAR ON THE AMERICAN POPULATION!

'MERICA, 'MERICA!, 'MERICA!

MO Gov speech...

ZIG HEIL! - it's for your protection! It's for the "children".... :rolleyes:

-t

SeanTX
11-25-2014, 04:20 PM
It 's just like the first round of looting/burning back in August ... let them burn and loot and run wild for a night or two -- then make a big show of "protecting" area businesses, after it's too late .

I think they did that last night especially as a "fuck you" to the people who criticized them for being too aggressive last time.

Like "oh, you want us to not be too aggressive? Well, ok, we will just sit back and watch and observe, we'll just let the fire department do all the work -- happy now?"

Dr.3D
11-25-2014, 04:25 PM
First you have protesters. Pretty hard for the legitimate protesters to have a problem on their own.
Then you add police. Now there is a chance of conflict.
Now let's add the National Guard and see if things don't boil over.

If they can pack enough people into one place, there is bound to be violence.

SeanTX
11-25-2014, 04:34 PM
First you have protesters. Pretty hard for the legitimate protesters to have a problem on their own.
Then you add police. Now there is a chance of conflict.
Now let's add the National Guard and see if things don't boil over.

If they can pack enough people into one place, there is bound to be violence.

Don't forget a small percentage of hard-core agitators who aren't even from Ferguson -- I'm sure they were responsible for most of the buildings that burned.

presence
11-25-2014, 04:42 PM
Governor Nixon Orders 2200 National Guard Troops Into Ferguson (http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/michael-brown-shooting/governor-nixon-orders-2-200-national-guard-troops-ferguson-n255931)

parocks
11-25-2014, 04:43 PM
Don't forget a small percentage of hard-core agitators who aren't even from Ferguson -- I'm sure they were responsible for most of the buildings that burned.

It's like a music festival or something, or the Super Bowl of rioting. Maybe it should be a holiday. The Monday before Thanksgiving, everyone gathers together to generally protest all the innocent people the government killed in the last year.

Natural Citizen
11-25-2014, 04:44 PM
The 700 only cared about protecting gvmt buildins.

-t

I just got done referencing this exact point over in the grandstand thread... http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?463737-Rand-Paul-Op-Ed-The-Politicians-Are-To-Blame-in-Ferguson&p=5712436&viewfull=1#post5712436

A police state has been slowly built there in Ferguson infrastructurally before any of this thing with Brown ever happened but it's seldom discussed in it's correct, more realistic and literal application.

tangent4ronpaul
11-25-2014, 04:56 PM
I just got done referencing this exact point over in the grandstand thread... http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?463737-Rand-Paul-Op-Ed-The-Politicians-Are-To-Blame-in-Ferguson&p=5712436&viewfull=1#post5712436

A police state has been slowly built there in Ferguson infrastructurally before any of this thing with Brown ever happened but it's seldom discussed in it's correct, more realistic and literal application.

Details and refs please?

-t

Natural Citizen
11-25-2014, 05:09 PM
Details and refs please?

-t

Like what? Be specific, please. There are about 5 different issues in that one skit. I suppose that I could go pick through those expenditures as easy as you could if that is what you're asking.

XNavyNuke
11-25-2014, 05:18 PM
Did he release the Air National Guard? Nothing breaks up a mob like close air support with a little burping. Kinda like the modern version of a "whiff 'o grape shot."

XNN

ghengis86
11-25-2014, 06:04 PM
Did he release the Air National Guard? Nothing breaks up a mob like close air support with a little burping. Kinda like the modern version of a "whiff 'o grape shot."

XNN

I hear there's going to be a surplus of A-10's. maybe the DoD can gift a few to Furgeson's PD? Might be a nice compliment to the MRAPs. Or an Abram's. definitely an Abram's for good measure.