PDA

View Full Version : A reason we don't talk about -- why the troops support Ron Paul

Matthew Zak
12-03-2007, 10:20 AM
Does it ever occur to anyone that our troops support Ron Paul, not because he wants to "bring 'em home", but because they want a sovereign country to come home to? At the rate our country is selling out, the war in Iraq may last longer than the U.S. of A.

Supporters of the war defiantly shout in the face of Ron Paul supporters, saying that they don't want the soldiers to die in vain. What's worse than dying for an unresolved war? Dying for no reason at all, while our country destroys it's self.

You want to talk about dying in vain? How insulted do the troops feel risking their lives, presumably for our freedom, while our freedom is being shipped over sees, leaking through the boarders, and signed away in Washington?

Our troops are men and women just like us, and they were, and will be civilians wanting to call this place home, just like we do. They want what is best for this country. THAT'S why they want to come home.

I think it's important that we drive this point home to those who don't agree with pulling out of Iraq.

Mortikhi
12-03-2007, 10:26 AM
If I were in Iraq, I'd be sending money to the guy that would get me the hell outta there.

DealzOnWheelz
12-03-2007, 10:43 AM
not to mention RP does more for veterans than any other candidate so they know if he is in office they will get what they need!!

Meatwasp
12-03-2007, 10:59 AM
Good post Mathew

CelestialRender
12-03-2007, 11:13 AM
Aye, the vets I know who are supporting RP are doing so because of all his policies, not just his foreign/military policy.

Kingfisher
12-03-2007, 11:16 AM
bump