PDA

View Full Version : The problem solver

gandhi08
12-03-2007, 10:11 AM
Our main objective is to get Dr. Paul in the white house. Please Let us not forget this.

The main objection to the blimp project seems to be overhead costs associated with paying 8 staffs.

I am comfortable paying trevor and elijah. $1k a week (for their idea and actually doing all the leg work till this point). A good attorney to protect our investment. And that is it.
NO videographers. NO media coordinator. NO assistant manager. No webmaster. I think trevor can mange to do that with $1 K.

The main point is we dont need great press. We just need press. Let them ride, talk to them, give interviews. Thats it. Its not like the blimp story is going to be on CNN for a month.

The rest everything should go. Too much overhead. No press kit. No jackets or hats or tshirts.

Trevor and co. Please ask for volunteers and tell us about the jobs that need to done without these paid people. Small jobs for many volunteers. If you are in Texas, I'll do whatever need to be done and I think you'll get more than me. Everyplace you go, there will be volunteers to do the small stuffs.

Where is the blimp project physically happening? I think you can call upon some volunteers from that place as well.

Our main goal is to fly the blimp. So please lets not get tangled up in all this bureaucratic mess.

This project was especially designed for the 16th for boston tea party up until super tuesday (hopefully). Lets not look ahead than that.

I hope you guys will do the necessary adjustments to satisfy our needs.

Thank you for providing this forum.

theantirobot
12-03-2007, 12:47 PM
I'd have to disagree with you on every point.
My main objective is to promote liberty.
I have no objection to blimp at all, they are proving responsive to everyones input.
My main point is we don't need press, we just need to show people what liberty is.

Do you understand how crazy this is? The grassroots organizes a company. Eight people are provided for. A blimp fies. Liberty lives. Where there was nothing now there is something, and it is because of all of us. How many more businesses can we organize? How many more families can we provide for?