PDA

View Full Version : Youtube reporting.

Ben Elliott
12-03-2007, 10:04 AM
I'm planning on working overtime at my waiting job over the next few months. For two reasons mainly. One, so I can donate on Dec. 16th a generous amount, and secondly, so I can buy a digital camcorder for reporting on the cause. It would bring a very human face to the Ron Paul campaign if we had a handful of loyal video uploaders on youtube making videos and discussing news about Ron Paul. If the group receives enough publicity it could bring tens of thousands of people the ideas of Ron Paul, easily. People would begin to understand why everyday people believe in him.

I was also planning on reporting the Dec. 16th event. That could possibly bring more eyes to the revolution.

Just throwin' it out there if anybody wants to hop aboard.

terryhamel
12-03-2007, 02:12 PM
I'd considered asking the community to buy video equipment for the same purpose, but I don't think it is a good idea. It's like asking someone to buy you a car so you can go vote for RP.

Regardless, I video documented the local Vet's day parade with the RP angle and made it into a news segment. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGxmvgQGyXk)

Ben Elliott
12-03-2007, 03:02 PM
Yeah, that's why I was thinking about buying my home. It'll be good to have around the house anyways. But to anyone who has a camcorder, this would be a good idea. Having dozens of people reporting about Ron Paul will help the cause nicely.