PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING VIDEO: Police lied. Mike Brown was killed 148 feet away from Darren Wilson's SUV

jjdoyle
11-21-2014, 01:31 PM
Just saw this popup on a Twitter feed:
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/11/20/1346374/-BREAKING-VIDEO-Police-Lied-Mike-Brown-was-killed-148-feet-away-from-Darren-Wilson-s-SUV

For 104 days, the police have lied (http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/10/03/1333925/-Is-it-a-coverup-House-of-Cards-level-corruption-in-Ferguson-and-beyond) and said Mike Brown was killed 35 feet away from Darren Wilson's SUV. It was actually 148 feet.This distance is essential to the defense and how Darren Wilson must demonstrate that he "reasonably feared for his safety (http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/10/19/1336797/-Is-it-legal-for-the-police-to-shoot-an-unarmed-surrendered-citizen)." At the point in which Mike Brown ran half a football field away, how reasonable is it for an armed officer to fear anyone?
On the afternoon of August 9, 2014, Officer Darren Wilson shot and killed (http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/10/15/1336564/-Since-St-Louis-has-decided-against-releasing-a-report-here-s-the-timeline-of-Mike-Brown-s-death) Mike Brown, an unarmed teenager, in Ferguson, Missouri. Below is the first video filmed from Canfield Drive, where the shooting occurred, showing the exact measurement between where Darren Wilson's SUV was parked and Mike Brown died. After that, we methodically debunk the lie that Mike Brown was killed in close proximity to Darren Wilson's SUV.
Our starting point, which is 17 feet behind the driver's side window of Darren Wilson's SUV, is this yellow fire hydrant next to the storm drain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gJ4b6ITfMs

juleswin
11-21-2014, 01:35 PM
Umm yea, DailyKos isn't actually a neutral party. Anyone else reporting this?

SeanTX
11-21-2014, 01:43 PM

And neither are the police. It might explain why Darren Wilson was so quick to drive away (aside from the unhappy crowd that was gathering).

The 35-foot thing is probably based on Officer Wilson's CYA/"testiilying" account of what happened -- not a measurement made at the scene where the SUV had not moved.

jjdoyle
11-21-2014, 01:45 PM

Don't know and I did consider the source, but they had the article and video on it which I included above of them walking it off.

muh_roads
11-21-2014, 02:00 PM
Pants UP
Don't LOOT

specsaregood
11-21-2014, 02:02 PM
Pants UP
Don't LOOT

my prediction: the grand jury chooses to indict. they riot and destroy shit anyways.

CaptainAmerica
11-21-2014, 02:02 PM
I would not be surprised if this is proven, I haven't seen any pictures or videos yet, but Wilson is hiding behind unions which says a lot. The real problem is that americans are not focusing their attention on the police militarization nation wide, instead they are focusing on Wilson and wanting to put pitchforks in 1 person/1 name and not the system. There are bigger fish to fry like the Attorney General, B.A.T.F., S.W.A.T. , I.R.S. ....but no ones paying attention, they are all swinging at straw man darren wilson

SeanTX
11-21-2014, 02:03 PM
Pants UP
Don't LOOT

Yes -- instead hold voter registration drives, file lawsuits, and write SWLOD's -- that'll show 'em.

Hopefully riots won't happen though -- innocents are likely to get targeted instead of the ones who need a wakeup call ...

phill4paul
11-21-2014, 02:11 PM
my prediction: the grand jury chooses to indict. they riot and destroy shit anyways.

Dunno. How does one know when a jury verdict will come through? And call up the guard. Unless one has full knowledge of a juries proceedings. Which should be private. One would think.
Wilson just tendered a resignation depending on the outcome. That might signal a shift towards individual rights once he has lost "qualified immunity."

phill4paul
11-21-2014, 02:16 PM
I would not be surprised if this is proven, I haven't seen any pictures or videos yet, but Wilson is hiding behind unions which says a lot. The real problem is that americans are not focusing their attention on the police militarization nation wide, instead they are focusing on Wilson and wanting to put pitchforks in 1 person/1 name and not the system. There are bigger fish to fry like the Attorney General, B.A.T.F., S.W.A.T. , I.R.S. ....but no ones paying attention, they are all swinging at straw man darren wilson

One hundred percent! If one wants to go off on the police state then think of the children....

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?454627-Burned-Babies-and-the-Militarization-of-American-Policing-%28and-an-update-on-Bou-Bou%29

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?247835-More-cop-coverup-Detroit-girl-was-shot-in-the-head-NOT-the-neck

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?463408-CA-Parents-sue-cops-after-they-grenade-their-2-year-old-in-wrong-home-raid&p=5706849#post5706849

Want traction? Focus on collateral damage.

specsaregood
11-21-2014, 02:20 PM
Dunno. How does one know when a jury verdict will come through? And call up the guard. Unless one has full knowledge of a juries proceedings. Which should be private. One would think.

Its Friday, the grand jury doesn't want to have to deal with this shit next week during the holidays. They'll figure it out today.

Brian4Liberty
11-21-2014, 02:31 PM

The Marxists in the government-media complex want it to be about race. Divide, distract, demonize.

It's amazing to watch CNN do a long segment that justifies Police use of deadly force and tactics, and then follow it up with talk of racism and riots. They fully support the Police State. They want the riots to justify more Police State.

phill4paul
11-21-2014, 02:35 PM
Its Friday, the grand jury doesn't want to have to deal with this shit next week during the holidays. They'll figure it out today.

Understood. With employers the best time to fire is on Friday. When it comes to a grand jury, and how they are instructed, the best time will be early next week. I'm guessing. That'll help alleviate the situation for the "authorities."

jkob
11-21-2014, 02:36 PM
I dunno if I believe this or not, while I definitely could see a cop doing I'm surprised he hit and killed the kid from the far away.

phill4paul
11-21-2014, 02:55 PM
I dunno if I believe this or not, while I definitely could see a cop doing I'm surprised he hit and killed the kid from the far away.

Well, perhaps he chased him. While shooting at him. I dunno. As a citizen I'm not privy to the same info and court instructions as the jury.

JK/SEA
11-21-2014, 02:57 PM
vid is irrelevant.

this was an execution whether it was 15 or 115 feet away...

enhanced_deficit
11-21-2014, 03:01 PM
One hundred percent! If one wants to go off on the police state then think of the children....

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?454627-Burned-Babies-and-the-Militarization-of-American-Policing-%28and-an-update-on-Bou-Bou%29

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?247835-More-cop-coverup-Detroit-girl-was-shot-in-the-head-NOT-the-neck

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?463408-CA-Parents-sue-cops-after-they-grenade-their-2-year-old-in-wrong-home-raid&p=5706849#post5706849

And unarmed mothers with babies.

UPDATE: Mother killed by Capitol Police was shot in back of head (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?448895-UPDATE-Mother-killed-by-Capitol-Police-was-shot-in-back-of-head&)

phill4paul
11-21-2014, 03:04 PM
And unarmed mothers with babies.

UPDATE: Mother killed by Capitol Police was shot in back of head (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?448895-UPDATE-Mother-killed-by-Capitol-Police-was-shot-in-back-of-head&)

At least the baby was whisked away before the mother was shot. Or so I have heard. Because I have, yet, to hear any "official" or other breakdown.

invisible
11-21-2014, 04:34 PM

I think he'll walk. The decision was supposed to be announced what, a week ago? I think the outcome has already been determined, but they're stalling in a big way. In the meantime, there has been the massive police and DHS buildup in the area, and the Governor's statements - they know he's going to walk, and what will happen when it's announced. I think they're just trying to time the announcement to minimize protests and rioting. I was surprised it didn't happen during that cold snap and snowstorm. Perhaps they're hoping the massing protestors will all go home for Thanksgiving, and will make the announcement then. If they were going to indict, they would have already announced it to defuse the tension.

specsaregood
11-21-2014, 04:35 PM
I think he'll walk. The decision was supposed to be announced what, a week ago? I think the outcome has already been determined, but they're stalling in a big way. In the meantime, there has been the massive police and DHS buildup in the area, and the Governor's statements - they know he's going to walk, and what will happen when it's announced. I think they're just trying to time the announcement to minimize protests and rioting. I was surprised it didn't happen during that cold snap and snowstorm. Perhaps they're hoping the massing protestors will all go home for Thanksgiving, and will make the announcement then. If they were going to indict, they would have already announced it to defuse the tension.

Maybe they will wait until near holiday time so all the govt people can get paid holiday overtime pay.

TheCount
11-21-2014, 04:38 PM
The real problem is that americans are not focusing their attention on the police militarization nation wide, instead they are focusing on Wilson and wanting to put pitchforks in 1 person/1 name and not the system. There are bigger fish to fry like the Attorney General, B.A.T.F., S.W.A.T. , I.R.S. ....but no ones paying attention, they are all swinging at straw man darren wilson

The group with the most experience with police abuse is the group that reacts strongest.

Brian4Liberty
11-21-2014, 05:10 PM

That was my first thought too. The further away someone wants to put him, the less likely there would be so many hits.

KingNothing
11-21-2014, 05:15 PM

I think the opposite. No indictment, no rioting.

KingNothing
11-21-2014, 05:16 PM
Also, there's no way the cop shot him from 150 feet. That doesn't even make sense, and it isn't supported by any ballistic or autopsy evidence.

SeanTX
11-21-2014, 05:30 PM
Also, there's no way the cop shot him from 150 feet. That doesn't even make sense, and it isn't supported by any ballistic or autopsy evidence.

That's about 50 yards -- I'm not that great of a shot and can regularly hit man-sized targets at 50 yards with my .38/.357 (well, not so much with .357 rounds , too much recoil).

Big Mike was a big target, and it would have been made even easier if he were on his knees surrendering (some eyewitnesses say he was, others say he wasn't).

The final shot (and supposedly the kill shot) was in the forehead -- not an easy shot from 50 yds, but possible (or just plain luck).

Thor
11-21-2014, 05:40 PM
Wilson ran after / up to him... or he kept walking toward him and shooting him as Brown backed up until he collapsed at the spot 148 feet from the vehicle...

ghengis86
11-21-2014, 05:46 PM
That's about 50 yards -- I'm not that great of a shot and can regularly hit man-sized targets at 50 yards with my .38/.357 (well, not so much with .357 rounds , too much recoil).

Big Mike was a big target, and it would have been made even easier if he were on his knees surrendering (some eyewitnesses say he was, others say he wasn't).

The final shot (and supposedly the kill shot) was in the forehead -- not an easy shot from 50 yds, but possible (or just plain luck).

50 yards with a handgun and amped up on adrenaline and having taken a couple of blows to the head? Not inpossible, but unlikely with the way cops usually shoot. It's not like being on the range, that's for sure.

ghengis86
11-21-2014, 05:48 PM
Wilson ran after / up to him... or he kept walking toward him and shooting him as Brown backed up until he collapsed at the spot 148 feet from the vehicle...

Ok, that's more plausible

navy-vet
11-21-2014, 06:17 PM
I think the opposite. No indictment, no rioting.
Wonder if the authorities there have considered the application of pharmaceuticals. Didn't the "esteemed", and I use that term loosely, Congresswoman Maxine Waters claim that the CIA was expert at that sort of thing in the hood?
Anyway, were I the King, I would order a heavy aerosol of Methaqualone (Quaalude) dispersed through tear gas or the sewer system.
Such drugs tend to instill calm and peace.

navy-vet
11-21-2014, 06:20 PM
Wonder if the authorities there have considered the application of pharmaceuticals. Didn't the "esteemed", and I use that term loosely, Congresswoman Maxine Waters claim that the CIA was expert at that sort of thing in the hood?
Anyway, were I the King, I would order a heavy aerosol of Methaqualone (Quaalude) dispersed through tear gas or the sewer system.
Such drugs tend to instill calm and peace.
Perhaps an additive that washes the memory could be added. Now that's a nice cocktail. Everybody gets a buzz and forgets why they came.

navy-vet
11-21-2014, 06:58 PM
Seriously, I think an approach like this is far better than one that inflicts pain and injury. All, tear gas, dog bites, clubbing, water cannons, pepper spray and the like does is create more animosity and hate.
Think outside of the box...

JK/SEA
11-21-2014, 07:17 PM
How about the cops and Guard just stay away?...

business gets destroyed?...pfff...its just money...re-build. Be a lot cheaper...and better... than paying all that OT to cops.

Cleaner44
11-21-2014, 07:18 PM
There is no doubt that his dead body was well over 100 feet away from the police vehicle. If anyone here doubts it, all they need to do is check on Google maps for themselves.

https://www.google.com/maps/@38.738312,-90.2736112,3a,75y,13.04h,78.32t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sCe_Ng-s3hTa3S2Tcjzdc7w!2e0

Brian4Liberty
11-21-2014, 07:20 PM
50 yards with a handgun and amped up on adrenaline and having taken a couple of blows to the head? Not inpossible, but unlikely with the way cops usually shoot. It's not like being on the range, that's for sure.

Yep, in real life adrenaline filled situations, the Police have been known to unload their clips at 10 feet and not get a single hit.

ghengis86
11-21-2014, 07:30 PM
Yep, in real life adrenaline filled situations, the Police have been known to unload their clips at 10 feet and not get a single hit.

They've even been know to unload their magazines too! ;)

/nit pick

Remember the pigs in NYC that shot up a street corner and didn't hit AYTHING? (Which was a miracle with all the people around).

I think the pursuit by Wilson of Brown makes the most sense. I'm a pretty good shot and even I know that with adrenaline and a tussle, 50 yards center mass and then a head shot would be unlikely for me to pull off. Not saying it can't happen, just not likely.

PierzStyx
11-22-2014, 12:53 AM

Anger almost always leads to violence. At this point Brown is only the straw that broke the camel's back.

PierzStyx
11-22-2014, 12:55 AM
Seriously, I think an approach like this is far better than one that inflicts pain and injury. All, tear gas, dog bites, clubbing, water cannons, pepper spray and the like does is create more animosity and hate.
Think outside of the box...

Authoritarians are small minded and only have one tool with which to solve all their problems, a fist.

jmdrake
11-22-2014, 01:10 AM

Oh my God! I just saw the story about the kid burned by the flashbang grenade. I saw the link earlier but I thought this was from a couple of years ago. What is wrong with these people? Facebooked and tweeted this story "end the #warondrugs". There should also be an end to all SWAT no knock raids. Unless they are going in specifically to save a life, they should have to announce their presence.