PDA

View Full Version : If you don't trust the blimp, you won't trust anything.

drfarrington
12-03-2007, 09:14 AM
This project is as organized and as professionally done as any project that will come through here.

If you still don't think you can trust them, fine. But don't be posting unfounded accusations of corruption, because we all know that accusations are enough to turn many people off.

Let people make up their own minds and spend their money.

Unless you have new info that is not posted on their website, don't make anymore threads about it. People can read it for themselves.

Ethek
12-03-2007, 09:40 AM
I agree, they are not going to skate with the cash. If the campaign took this on officially they would simply hire these SAME guys anyway and people would be limited in their contributions. Trevor and crew, obviously with a great deal of contribution from many have become succesfull at what they do. Its all for the campaign. I know many have pangs of jealousy and whatnot but these guys obviously had traits to get them where they are. Dr. Paul is all about individual freedom to capitalize on the opportunities afforded to them but sometimes a united effort is needed. I hope everyone can find a way to support the cause.

I think it would be good to make a special effort here and in the media to highlight those who had the initial conception of the idea. However, truthfully someone had to step up and bring this home. I am thankful we have people like that here.

BlueGecko
12-03-2007, 09:55 AM
It's not a scam

It could be better
1k a week cameramen salaries plus expenses :eek: ?

BeFranklin
12-04-2007, 05:23 PM

Original_Intent
12-04-2007, 05:28 PM
I still think this is a good thing for people who have maxxed out, but people who haven't your money is better spent at www.Ronpaul2008.com/donate

That's just my opinion though, of course people are free to do what they like.

Primbs
12-05-2007, 12:32 AM
It's not a scam

It could be better
1k a week cameramen salaries plus expenses :eek: ?

We need a volunteer cameraman. Do you know anybody who can get to North Carolina immediately?

McDermit
12-05-2007, 12:39 AM
Hah. Great logic.