PDA

View Full Version : "infiltration" and other BS

caradeporra
12-03-2007, 08:40 AM
Just a little vent, i have only been a user in the forum for the past week and half. When i first joined, everything seemed fine. Then as the week went on, i heard more and more talk of "spies" and "have we been infiltrated".

Now, i am so tired about hearing the pointless paranoia, that the forum is losing its value to me. Everyone seems so split in half and worried, that they seem to have forgotten the whole reason we are here.

So may I remind you all to visit this site and remember why it is we are all here.

www.ronpaul2008.com

I also recommend this website to those of you who think sending tea to all the congressmen and other government officials who, somehow, believe this will give a GOOD name to our beloved president-elect.

So the next time you think about sending tea...please visit

www.ronpaul2008.com

And the next time you feel like we have been infiltrated, and somehow this infiltrator is the next einstein working for the CIA who will figure out how to manipulate this forum into making us so powerful as to ruin Ron Paul's chances of winning...please visit

www.ronpaul2008.com

then you will remember how Ron Paul is a humble man of principle. You will understand that it doesnt matter how hard these "infiltrators" try, they cant stop something as big as this.

It is not Ron Paul they have to stop. We have all heard Dr. Paul say it himself...It is the message! How do you stop a message of this size? How do you stop a MOVEMENT! You dont, you take cover in the storm shelter, and hope it blows over without causing too much damage.

After you visit www.ronpaul2008.com and read about our beloved leader...I want you to think, long and hard, would sending tea to the government leaders really help Ron Paul? Would Ron Paul really condone this?

I personally believe some of us are simply getting of track a little. We have taken our eyes off the goal. So forget about the tea, forget about the CIA infiltrating this little site, and focus on
GETTING RON PAUL ELECTED!

WWW.RONPAUL2008.COM

JMO
12-03-2007, 08:46 AM
I am not sure about the tea idea. However each fan sending a pound of peanuts to CBS got Jericho back on the air, only the 2nd time a show has come back on the air after being canceled. Family Guy was the 1st.

RPFTW!
12-03-2007, 08:47 AM
I agree with you that there is too much paranoia, but also Ron Paul has MANY enemies, with all of the departments he wants to get rid of or change (CIA, FBI, IRS, Military Industrial Complex etc) I'm sure there are people out there doing the best they can to screw with us. I am sure they are quite aware of the threat RP poses, they know we are catching on.

KewlRonduderules
12-03-2007, 08:48 AM
I like your intentions. However, unfortunately, there are others who are indeed infiltrating these forums that are from other camps. I am sure they are political operatives. As for the CIA, maybe and it would not surprise me given their history of promoting big business, so-called democracy, and failing miserably.

One thing is for certain, we are seen as a threat. So they come in here in an attempt to derail and discourage the grassroots. Believe it or not, this type of activity is quite common in political campaigns and has been going on for the last 10 years.

Bradley in DC
12-03-2007, 08:52 AM
Without trying to make it seem sinister, yes, by some definition we are infiltrated--and it's a good thing, on net.

Supporters of other candidates come here. We know this. They identify themselves as such in their posts sometimes. (Our "geeky little brothers" in the Huckabee camp are the most prominent.) And it's okay, we go to, and in at least one case, dominate their sites.

Reporters come here. We know this. They write about it, cite our posts, and most recently (hat tip to Trevor and Taco John), interview us in print and on TV.

Curious non-Paul supporters come here. Some of them, happily, have been converted. Unfortunately, others have been turned off of the good doctor by the language and negativity of us here. :mad:

Mortikhi
12-03-2007, 08:59 AM
Unfortunately, others have been turned off of the good doctor by the language and negativity of us here. :mad:
Its a good thing we're not running for President

People that base their opinion on a candidate from a single forum on the internet aren't worth having. Their hearts aren't in changing the country.

Lucid American
12-03-2007, 08:59 AM
I fully agree with caradeporra. I don't imagine Paul is somewhere fretting around about how we've been infiltrated or how his polls have temporarily plateaud.

I think a $10M day on 12/16 could really be big. I've got my $100 ready, and I'm chewing over whether $200 would put me over the edge with my wife. ;)

Sandra
12-03-2007, 09:11 AM
Carradeporra, Infiltration in nothing new, just another old campaign strategy. I often lurk on other candidate's forums to get informed but I don't post. The Wall Street Journal did an article about postings on this forum.

NewEnd
12-03-2007, 09:14 AM
I hate it when some newb comes on these boards, tells us "its all about getting Paul elected", and then goes on to decry something he/she doesn't like, or promote something they think is too awesome, and those who do not agree with them are un-Paul-like.

You could have done without slamming the tea sending project. Maybe next time you want to slam a project of someone elses, you should visit www.ronpaul2008.com, caradeporra.

Visual
12-03-2007, 09:17 AM
Can't we just have a group hug, stick our hands in the middle, have an inspirational speech, and then just get back to getting votes and delegates?

We can agree to disagree on some stuff.

aroberso
12-03-2007, 09:23 AM
Without trying to make it seem sinister, yes, by some definition we are infiltrated--and it's a good thing, on net.

Supporters of other candidates come here. We know this. They identify themselves as such in their posts sometimes. (Our "geeky little brothers" in the Huckabee camp are the most prominent.) And it's okay, we go to, and in at least one case, dominate their sites.

Reporters come here. We know this. They write about it, cite our posts, and most recently (hat tip to Trevor and Taco John), interview us in print and on TV.

Curious non-Paul supporters come here. Some of them, happily, have been converted. Unfortunately, others have been turned off of the good doctor by the language and negativity of us here. :mad:

Very well said. I'm one of those folks that comes here for daily inspiration, and to get a continued sense of community. When this forum began bringing me down, instead of lifting me up, I found that making liberal use of the IGNORE feature was extremely helpful. I suggest other's do the same.

tonyTheBest
12-03-2007, 09:26 AM
NO TEABAG PLEASE

leonster
12-03-2007, 09:48 AM
NO TEABAG PLEASE

Why?

Honestly I'm not sure what people have against this idea...?? :confused: