PDA

View Full Version : Newswine is taking its election thing all over the internet

njandrewg
06-27-2007, 01:01 PM
http://elections.newsvine.com/

and here we have a list of all the sites that are using it

oriolesfan
06-27-2007, 01:07 PM
Everyone on Facebook, PLEASE install the Election '08 application from Newsvine. Last I checked we were 2000 or more votes behind Ghouliani for the lead among Republicans AND we're now behind both Barack and Hillary overall. Take it back for Paul!

jd603
06-27-2007, 01:12 PM
did anyone wonder if facebooks results are even legit? It seems strange its the only mainstream site he's not dominating on...

njandrewg
06-27-2007, 01:35 PM
did anyone wonder if facebooks results are even legit? It seems strange its the only mainstream site he's not dominating on...

lots of college kids are uninformed bandwagoners, in the threads on facebook, they can never tell you why they are supporting Obama

oriolesfan
06-27-2007, 01:38 PM
lots of college kids are uninformed bandwagoners, in the threads on facebook, they can never tell you why they are supporting Obama

Definitely true about Obama supporters. However, I've found that the Ron Paul for Pres group has a lot of very intelligent students who know the issues AND put their money where their mouth is. It's very encouraging. Oh and I'm one of them :D

mport1
06-27-2007, 01:46 PM

Most people are uninformed bandwagoners. I would actually say that college students are waking up since they seem to be the largest supporters of Ron Paul and libertarianism.

mport1
06-27-2007, 01:47 PM
Definitely true about Obama supporters. However, I've found that the Ron Paul for Pres group has a lot of very intelligent students who know the issues AND put their money where their mouth is. It's very encouraging. Oh and I'm one of them :D

Yep, over $23,000 in two weeks and counting: http://www.students4paul.com/