PDA

View Full Version : Don't knock the water over!

Lucid American
12-03-2007, 07:33 AM
You know, I hate it when I accidentally knock a glass of water and it teeters on the edge of spilling over, then in my panic I lunge for it only to knock it over realizing too late that it was actually my panicked lunge that actually spilled it.

I think it's great all these ideas and all this fervent support is flying around, but we have to be very careful to not give the opposition any "bombs" to throw back at us.

My water analogy above reflects my fear that as we get closer and closer to the primaries and don't see Paul improving, we will panic and in our panic finish "knocking the water over".

DON'T!

Remember, the establishment has painted us in a certain light, and the establishment does NOT want Paul to succeed. I for one don't trust the polls for this reason -- polls are polls and nothing more.

Don't panic. Be cool, donate all you can on December 16, look to debate the issues, hold your signs at other candidates' outings, but also demonstrate respect for the political process -- it might not be respectable these days, but remember the adage, "you can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar".

Remember, you represent the candidate you want to represent you!

Peace.

disciple
12-03-2007, 07:41 AM
Wise advice.

me3
12-03-2007, 07:42 AM
//

Libertad2008
12-03-2007, 10:03 AM
bump

Great advice!

cameronb
12-03-2007, 10:19 AM
VERY well said! Let's stay focused, and keep driving to win all the way through Feb. 5th, regardless of what transpires between now and then.

Question_Authority
12-03-2007, 10:57 AM
Please remember there are VERY SPECIFIC reasons why we are "low in the polls". They are only polling "likely Republican voters" (read: repubs who voted for Bush 4 years ago). They are not polling young voters who are voting for the first time, independents, apathetic citizens who never voted before, and 3rd party voters. This is a a HUGE segment of Ron Paul's support.