PDA

View Full Version : Update On Operation Live Free Or Die

greeksta59
12-03-2007, 07:33 AM
Hi all, it's week 6 of Operation Live Free or Die and we're rapidly approaching the critical primary date: January 8th.
This week I'm going to provide a short, enumerated update. Please read this week's update, it's an important one.

* If you signed up to volunteer by email (you were one of the folks to volunteer early on), please sign up again using the new web form:
http://operationlivefreeordie.com/volunteer.html
We need people to sign up there so we have information about when people will be arriving to coordinate housing and canvassing drives. This is really important. If you stop reading now, make sure this is the one thing you do.

* This week we have a major fund-raising drive to gather enough money to ensure that everyone who volunteers will have a place to stay when they arrive in New Hampshire. Please help me by promoting this effort by blogging it and emailing your friends. Your help is truly appreciated:
http://www.fiveforfreedom.com/
If you can afford to donate, please do.

* Within the next week we will have a good sense for our capability to house people. We are looking to rent a large number of houses across New Hampshire, and each house will be responsible for canvassing their local community (be it a small town, or a neighborhood of a large city). Remember that our goal is to reach out to every single eligible voter in New Hampshire and let them know about Dr Paul and his message of freedom, peace and prosperity.

* I am looking for people to volunteer as house captains. Currently I'm looking for 10 volunteers who would be willing to come to New Hampshire for at least three weeks before the primary. If you're willing to be a house captain - which will involve leading the effort to canvass your local area - then please email me. If I don't respond to your email, please forgive me, I'm a little swamped with emails right now.

I want to thank you all again for your energy and your enthusiasm and the commitment you've made to help rock the vote in New Hampshire.
I chose to become a citizen last year, not because I was trying to escape war or destitution (I was born in Australia), but because I believe in the principles on which our Republic was founded. Today those principles are lost. But they are not forgotten, and every day I"m reminded why I'm so happy to be an American citizen. It's because of people like you who are helping to turn our great nation back into the Land of the Free.

Freedom, peace and prosperity to all.
Vijay.

voytechs
12-03-2007, 07:37 AM
We're behind you Vijay!! I'm organizing some care packages from the meetups in my area Syracuse for you guys, also have pledged and will promote it as much as I can.

me3
12-03-2007, 07:45 AM
Vijay, is there a OLFD address in NH where support materials can be sent?

me3
12-03-2007, 08:05 AM
//

me3
12-03-2007, 08:48 AM
Hi all, it's week 6 of Operation Live Free or Die and we're rapidly approaching the critical primary date: January 8th.
This week I'm going to provide a short, enumerated update. Please read this week's update, it's an important one.

* If you signed up to volunteer by email (you were one of the folks to volunteer early on), please sign up again using the new web form:
http://operationlivefreeordie.com/volunteer.html
We need people to sign up there so we have information about when people will be arriving to coordinate housing and canvassing drives. This is really important. If you stop reading now, make sure this is the one thing you do.

* This week we have a major fund-raising drive to gather enough money to ensure that everyone who volunteers will have a place to stay when they arrive in New Hampshire. Please help me by promoting this effort by blogging it and emailing your friends. Your help is truly appreciated:
http://www.fiveforfreedom.com/
If you can afford to donate, please do.

* Within the next week we will have a good sense for our capability to house people. We are looking to rent a large number of houses across New Hampshire, and each house will be responsible for canvassing their local community (be it a small town, or a neighborhood of a large city). Remember that our goal is to reach out to every single eligible voter in New Hampshire and let them know about Dr Paul and his message of freedom, peace and prosperity.

* I am looking for people to volunteer as house captains. Currently I'm looking for 10 volunteers who would be willing to come to New Hampshire for at least three weeks before the primary. If you're willing to be a house captain - which will involve leading the effort to canvass your local area - then please email me. If I don't respond to your email, please forgive me, I'm a little swamped with emails right now.

I want to thank you all again for your energy and your enthusiasm and the commitment you've made to help rock the vote in New Hampshire.
I chose to become a citizen last year, not because I was trying to escape war or destitution (I was born in Australia), but because I believe in the principles on which our Republic was founded. Today those principles are lost. But they are not forgotten, and every day I"m reminded why I'm so happy to be an American citizen. It's because of people like you who are helping to turn our great nation back into the Land of the Free.

Freedom, peace and prosperity to all.
Vijay.
bump

princessredtights
12-03-2007, 09:04 AM
Thanks for doing this, Vijay!

Mort
12-03-2007, 09:09 AM
Maybe this should be stickied? It is that important in my opinion.

jjockers
12-03-2007, 09:14 AM
Has Adam Curry been informed of this yet?

me3
12-03-2007, 10:16 AM
bump

JoshLowry
12-03-2007, 03:56 PM
Bump. Welcome to the forums.

EricRAlbrecht
12-03-2007, 04:44 PM
bump

FrankRep
12-03-2007, 04:48 PM
Operation Live Free Or Die Media