PDA

View Full Version : Rand Paul Supporters!

free_markets
11-12-2014, 08:24 AM
Rand Paul is running for president and to win the liberty movement needs to be organized. I was thinking people who intend to support Rand should start to get organized now. This will give Rand Paul an advantage over the other candidates. Would anyone be interested in making a Facebook page or maybe making a specific place where this process can begin? Any ideas?

Bryan
11-12-2014, 08:30 AM
Hi! Welcome. We've been organizing in support of Rand Paul right here since 2009, 2007 actually. There are already some facebook pages out there but most have been hijacked to serve commercial interests (and should not be promoted here). We actually have major benefit being here over facebook since information can be much better organized.

CaptUSA
11-12-2014, 08:30 AM
Rand Paul is running for president and to win the liberty movement needs to be organized. I was thinking people who intend to support Rand should start to get organized now. This will give Rand Paul an advantage over the other candidates. Would anyone be interested in making a Facebook page or maybe making a specific place where this process can begin? Any ideas?

I think there are already several Rand Paul pages... What are you suggesting that is different?

Bryan
11-12-2014, 08:34 AM
Here are some site support facebook pages you can join- they are brand new and not really officially launched:

https://www.facebook.com/RandPaulCentral
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rand-Paul-Forums

If an established member here would like to help with them, please let me know via PM.

ETA- Please note that our guidelines do not allow mass attempt to divert the user base or otherwise attempt to harvest personal data. (Ref:The promotion of businesses, other sites, fundraising efforts and related promotional content are necessary limited to maintain the integrity of the site. See my sig for a link) Too many people come here with the sole purpose of doing so, which just causes problems. We appreciate and support activism toward liberty and if you already have a well established effort it can fit in with the site. Otherwise, if you want to start a new effort it's best to help out with a site supported option.

Thanks!

free_markets
11-12-2014, 12:00 PM
thanks for the information!

Inkblots
11-12-2014, 12:52 PM
I don't use Fedbook... :/