PDA

View Full Version : Frist unoffical Rand v. Hilary debate occured on CNN...

pulp8721
11-11-2014, 03:24 PM
and it wasn't good. I like Elise Jordan, but she didn't have very good retorts for talking points Lanny Davis was throwing at her. She stumbled, and allowed him to control the conversation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urKmWaaH5IA

dannno
11-11-2014, 03:31 PM
lol, like i trust the mainstream media to argue Rand talking points..

RonPaulFanInGA
11-11-2014, 03:44 PM
Frist unoffical Rand v. Hilary debate occured on CNN...

I thought this thread was going to involve former Senate majority leader Bill Frist.

RonPaulFanInGA
11-11-2014, 03:44 PM
Edit.

economics102
11-11-2014, 04:07 PM
Yeah, she was on a roundtable discussion a few days ago too and she didn't do very well on that either -- she had a whole 1-2 minute monologue that was completely incoherent.

Glad she's on "Team Rand" though, I like her!

Deborah K
11-11-2014, 04:14 PM
Yeah, go to congress and get authorization from whom? The guy who tables everything that's ever been submitted by a republican? Yeah, that'll work, Lanny (you who carried the water for Clinton when he was boning Lewinsky).

Inkblots
11-11-2014, 04:31 PM
I thought this thread was going to involve former Senate majority leader Bill Frist.

Heh, my first thought as well.

Rudeman
11-11-2014, 05:44 PM
I like her and I'm glad that she's team Rand but she isn't exactly the best representative for Rand's views. The other day she was on MSNBC and she stumbled all over her words and struggled to list Rand's points on foreign policy. Maybe she'll get better the more she works with Rand.

dillo
11-11-2014, 05:58 PM
So according to the weasel, the president can wage indefinite warfare for undisclosed reasons without notifying congress and then of course hide behind executive privledge. From my understanding, he has 60 days to wage war only if there is an imminent threat and after 90 days he has to notify congress.

Quoting the act "this provides that the President can send U.S. armed forces into action abroad only by declaration of war by Congress, "statutory authorization," or in case of "a national emergency created by attack upon the United States, its territories or possessions, or its armed forces."

So what national emergency or attack did I miss?

economics102
11-11-2014, 06:36 PM
I like her and I'm glad that she's team Rand but she isn't exactly the best representative for Rand's views. The other day she was on MSNBC and she stumbled all over her words and struggled to list Rand's points on foreign policy. Maybe she'll get better the more she works with Rand.

Is there an echo? :p

JohnGalt23g
11-11-2014, 06:45 PM
I thought it would involve Bill Frist vs Toady

:toady: :toady: :toady: :toady: :toady: :toady:

anaconda
11-12-2014, 05:37 AM
Yeah, go to congress and get authorization from whom? The guy who tables everything that's ever been submitted by a republican? Yeah, that'll work, Lanny (you who carried the water for Clinton when he was boning Lewinsky).

Do members of Congress ever introduce resolutions to use force?

anaconda
11-12-2014, 05:39 AM
Exactly how did this person get to be a "foreign policy adviser?"

anaconda
11-12-2014, 05:49 AM
CNN should have had Mark Levin vs. Tom Woods.