PDA

View Full Version : Time is Short. Do we Make our Move?

Midnight77
12-03-2007, 04:51 AM
Consider this a call to arms.

At the end of the day, if Ron Paul does not receive the nomination and does not run 3rd Party ... we want to determine what, as a group, we are going to do. And I honestly think we all need to be united on this. All Ron Paul supporters.

In good faith, like Ron, how can anyone stand up for a Party that continues to adopt an Ideology, such as Globalism and Neo Conservatism, that we don't endorse? I almost think Ron himself would be disappointed in us.

We have done an amazing job, uniting as a cohesive unit. This battle in the GOP is essentially a struggle in ideologies between Neo Conservatives and Traditional Republicans/Libertarians on how we want the Party to continue.

We are a very powerful group and we have earned ourselves a lot of say. We proved how we can come together when we raised the $4.3 Million in a day and also what we will raise on the Tea Party. Look at what we've accomplished in this campaign.

So how do we convince the Neo Cons that the time has come to give up their stance on the War?

The solution? I say we tell them that we will protest in the General Election by writing Ron's name on the ballet. This will essentially cost the Republican Party any chance they have at winning the General Election. They will lose and be removed from power. And if a Democrat gets elected because of this, I say this is a sacrifice we should all make to kill Neo Conservatism once and for all. Because it has to stop and the Party MUST change it's ways.

What do you propose gang? Should we take steps to start forcing our hand, here? We need to stay together on this and raise awareness around the online community pretty quickly, or else this won't work.

Do an online petition, for starters ... to show our numbers? Talk this up with Neo Cons online? Friends and Family during the holidays?

If the Republicans are not willing to change their philosophy of Neo Conservatism and Globalism, then WE should NOT support the Republican Party in the General Election, and we should LEAVE the Republican Party (perhaps join the Libertarian Party), and refuse to financially contribute and support any Neo Conservative from here on out.

I'm anxious to hear everyone's ideas on this, because I think this is an excellent tactic to use against Neo Con voters. And the time to do this is now. Either they give up Globalism and still keep a Republican in the White House, or instead, they'll be responsible for putting Hillary in the White House. That will scare the Hell out of them.

Thoughts?

Aballistar
12-03-2007, 04:59 AM
Total agreement with writing in Paul no matter what. Yes, it will probably ensure the GOP loses the election. However, in your last paragraph, you say Republicans need to give up globalism... unfortunately, Hillary will just keep up the move to globalism as well. It's Paul, or all is lost.

The CFR really doesn't care which of the puppets is elected as long as it's not Paul.

Midnight77
12-03-2007, 05:00 AM
Total agreement with writing in Paul no matter what. Yes, it will probably ensure the GOP loses the election. However, in your last paragraph, you say Republicans need to give up globalism... unfortunately, Hillary will just keep up the move to globalism as well. It's Paul, or all is lost.

The CFR really doesn't care which of the puppets is elected as long as it's not Paul.

Agreed. But it will still bring the downfall of the Republican Party as long as we stay together, and essentially force them to change. We hold considerable influence at this point, on this election. If we all unite. And the time to unite on this issue is NOW. We make a decision and we spread the word.

We need to all pledge NOT to support the Republican nominee, if it is not Paul.

Aballistar
12-03-2007, 05:24 AM
I will support noone but Ron, so deal. :)

Indy Vidual
12-03-2007, 05:28 AM
...or instead, they'll be responsible for putting Hillary in the White House. That will scare the Hell out of them.

Thoughts?

In states with closed primaries we need to convince the Rep base about how 'we' can save the party.

In states with open primaries we also need to win over the Democrats who actually believe any of their candidates are worth voting for.

````

'Fear of Hillary' can be a confusing issue, because she really is a combination of Neo-con and Communist.