PDA

View Full Version : Accused cop killer kept surprising inventory in hideout

jjdoyle
11-06-2014, 05:25 PM
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/eric-frein-captured-what-did-fugitive-keep-in-his-airport-hangar-hideout/

"Candles. A book of the New Testament. Contact lenses. A loaded pistol. A religious plaque. DVDs.Those are just a few of the various items that police recovered in an abandoned airplane hangar near where Pennsylvania ambush suspect Eric Frein was captured last week (http://www.cbsnews.com/news/frein-captured-manhunt-ends-for-pa-trooper-ambush-suspect/)."

phill4paul
11-06-2014, 05:33 PM
I don't see a razor listed.

He was unarmed but told police he had weapons inside the hangar, according to an arrest affidavit.

Because, after killing a trooper, one just ambles about unarmed. Makes perfect sense to me. /s

Actually, none of this whole affair does.

HOLLYWOOD
11-06-2014, 05:49 PM
Get ready for new items added to the "Alert Flags" by the NSA SPY FACTORY on the internet... count on Washington DC using this for special interest campaign donations.

jjdoyle
11-06-2014, 05:50 PM

Because, after killing a trooper, one just ambles about unarmed. Makes perfect sense to me. /s

Yeah, what exactly is the purpose of just wandering around outside, without a weapon? Was he checking traps maybe?
Trying to get caught unarmed (HOPING he wouldn't get shot)?

I saw that and thought it was very odd, especially since he apparently had setup shop in a sheltered area, and hadn't been found. It's like he was trying to be found?

tangent4ronpaul
11-06-2014, 06:03 PM
told authorities he used unprotected Wi-Fi hotspots to connect to the Internet

See, SEE! the NSA really does need to spy on all of us so they can catch lone wolf terrorists!

Oh, wait...

than 200 rounds of ammunition

200 whole rounds? Yeah, I thought that guy on the side of the road with the cardboard "will work for ammo" sign was a lil sketchie...

-t

tangent4ronpaul
11-06-2014, 06:07 PM
Yeah, what exactly is the purpose of just wandering around outside, without a weapon? Was he checking traps maybe?
Trying to get caught unarmed (HOPING he wouldn't get shot)?

I saw that and thought it was very odd, especially since he apparently had setup shop in a sheltered area, and hadn't been found. It's like he was trying to be found?

ah - come on. He has a perfect defense. He was at his day job at the time of the shooting, where they found him. Unloading bales of MJ and coke and loading bales of FRNs...

-t

youngbuck
11-07-2014, 11:17 AM
How are any of those items surprising?

Working Poor
11-07-2014, 04:11 PM

I think if I was planning on killing a policeman I would also need to include dying as a distinct possibility as a part of my plan.

tod evans
11-07-2014, 04:17 PM
How in the world did an "abandoned airport hangar" escape the watchful eyes of the overlords?

Those stormtroopers invaded neighborhoods and ran patterns through and over the woods all the while neglecting to search an abandoned airport hangar...

And Boobus just goes along..

limequat
11-07-2014, 06:43 PM
Dude had a fucking laptop and was on the internet. Serioulsy, NSA? WTF?
Frein was probably reading RPF.

amy31416
11-07-2014, 08:47 PM
Holy sweet Jesus, the dude had a spork. A MOTHERFUCKING SPORK!

thoughtomator
11-07-2014, 09:34 PM

An unlicensed spork, no less.

phill4paul
11-07-2014, 10:16 PM
How in the world did an "abandoned airport hangar" escape the watchful eyes of the overlords?

Those stormtroopers invaded neighborhoods and ran patterns through and over the woods all the while neglecting to search an abandoned airport hangar...

Who'da thunk?

KCIndy
11-08-2014, 02:25 AM

My thought exactly. NOTHING about this case makes any sense. During the seven weeks of searching a relatively small section of rural geography, nobody thought to take a look in that abandoned hangar? Such a promising hiding spot would be one of the first places that should have been searched.

So.... were the cops NOT searching barns, outbuildings, etc? Or had they looked at this one and somehow missed? Or were they so busy setting up roadblocks, harassing innocent bystanders and enjoying their coffee and doughnuts in heated police cars that they never actually bothered to get out there and look?

luctor-et-emergo
11-08-2014, 03:19 AM

Well you'd certainly think they'd check there. Then again, if you were skilled in using logic you wouldn't be employed by the government would you ?

Czolgosz
11-08-2014, 03:27 AM
Only bad guys have sporks.

limequat
11-08-2014, 02:38 PM
Anybody else waiting for the other shoe to drop?

Like... the outlawing of sporks or Frein was on RPF and now we need to shut down RPF?

Root
11-08-2014, 03:09 PM
Shit, I have more than 200 rounds in my glovebox.

Was it an assault spork?
http://i.imgur.com/MFZg0as.jpg

limequat
11-08-2014, 03:15 PM
New theory:
Feds had this guy put up in a fucking hilton for 6 weeks.
But, why?

Occam's Banana
11-08-2014, 03:16 PM

http://www.lifeunderthelights.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/23/2010/07/assault-spork.jpg

amy31416
11-08-2014, 03:28 PM
http://www.lifeunderthelights.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/23/2010/07/assault-spork.jpg

You can fucking eat some goddamned coleslaw with that shit.

All. Day. Long.

oyarde
11-08-2014, 04:37 PM
Only bad guys have sporks.

I think Danke has sporks . He is a good guy though .