PDA

View Full Version : The site has a flight plan now..

xexkxex
12-03-2007, 03:02 AM
Check it out...

http://www.ronpaulblimp.com/FlightPlan.php

:D

Mental Dribble
12-03-2007, 03:03 AM
you beat me!

Mental Dribble
12-03-2007, 03:04 AM
Yess It Coming To Dc!!!! I Am So There!

xexkxex
12-03-2007, 03:04 AM
you beat me!

hehehe:D

BrianK
12-03-2007, 03:06 AM
Check out the last item on the agenda.

"You just helped save America. What are you going to do now?"

answer:
"I'm going to DisneyWorld!!!!!

xexkxex
12-03-2007, 03:07 AM
December 14th 8am....awesome.

ctb619
12-03-2007, 03:09 AM
"dump tea into harbor from blimp" lol is this serious?

xexkxex
12-03-2007, 03:14 AM
You guys are really pulling through...thanks!

Here is a map with stopovers. This is NOT the final... it is a working model only for reference.
This flight plan take the blimp over nearly 80 Colleges and Universities and traverses the Washington/Boston corridor with a population of over 44 million

http://ronpaulideas.com/images/MaidenMapSmall.jpg

Larger versions of the map are available here at Bigger Maps (http://ronpaulideas.com/FlightPlan.htm)

And just think.... the campaign had nothing to do with this....it was thought up, put together, and funded by his supporters!!!!

Mental Dribble
12-03-2007, 03:15 AM
THAT IS SOO COOL!

tangent4ronpaul
12-03-2007, 03:17 AM
You've got to be joking???!!!

DC, NY, Boston and NH and that's IT???? - you've got a month here guys!

Maybe FL happens in month 2.

What about, as a minimum, ME and SC - both pre-super Tuesday states and right next door to where the blimp will be.

-n

xexkxex
12-03-2007, 03:20 AM
You've got to be joking???!!!

DC, NY, Boston and NH and that's IT???? - you've got a month here guys!

Maybe FL happens in month 2.

What about, as a minimum, ME and SC - both pre-super Tuesday states and right next door to where the blimp will be.

-n

I think they thought of all of that..considering the weather, time, cost, and exposure.... they tried to make the best decision that they could while meeting the safety variables that they sought out to meet.

Besides...look at the exposure!!!

This flight plan take the blimp over nearly 80 Colleges and Universities and traverses the Washington/Boston corridor with a population of over 44 million

Plus the Medias attention!!...This thing is going to take OFF...LITERALLY...LOL!!!

:D

tangent4ronpaul
12-03-2007, 03:23 AM
Yeah - better with the map but still, SC and ME are important. So is FL.

also, before they stated it was illegal to drop anything from an aircraft - now they are dropping tea... what gives?

-n

xexkxex
12-03-2007, 03:29 AM
also, before they stated it was illegal to drop anything from an aircraft - now they are dropping tea... what gives?

-n

Yes..I am also wondering that as well, but I am sure that they will explain all of that in due time. If it is on their scheduled agenda, then I am sure that they and the lawyers have looked into any and all matters that would infringe any laws while this protect is "a float."

..did you see what a did there? :D

Edit: i have asked Katharine about this here...
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=46258

OferNave
12-03-2007, 04:54 AM
Hey - a blimp project representative has started a thread, and is answering all questions:

Iwantbatteries
12-03-2007, 05:15 AM
Yes..I am also wondering that as well, but I am sure that they will explain all of that in due time. If it is on their scheduled agenda, then I am sure that they and the lawyers have looked into any and all matters that would infringe any laws while this protect is "a float."

..did you see what a did there? :D

Edit: i have asked Katharine about this here...

I suspect with a 1st amendment lawyer, they are willing to risk the free speech argument. After all our tea is symbolic speech, and likely required a heavy burden on behalf of the government to enforce.

TCrage
12-03-2007, 07:18 AM
This is going to be great!!

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/6333/bostonfi6.png

Super filght plan guys!

Gugnico
12-03-2007, 07:53 AM
"The blimp is very social. It wants to get its picture taken with every candidate in the race, and will be attending a lot of their functions."

HAHAHAHAHA! Wow, I can't wait.

JWallace
12-03-2007, 08:07 AM
Blimp crossovers into Maine, Vermont & Central Mass will cause a great deal of media/public attention. I think after the Blimp's made it up and down NH once or twice that State's going to be tapped out....There will be a "oh, it's that blimp again" and then people will stop noticing it.

The distance to Albany, NY from NH is not far. Get it over there. Or into Maine for a swurl. Vermonters are New England Yankee/Republican's too.

Maybe have the blimp do rallies for local candidates also.

unconsious767
12-03-2007, 08:08 AM
Don't forget to stop at -->Blimpie<-- (http://www.blimpie.com/) to eat!

This is awesome :D

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/9595/blimpies12gh4.jpg

JWallace
12-03-2007, 08:09 AM
Also, I noticed the flight plan calls for things after 4PM. In MA & NH, after 4PM it's dark in the winter.

And if you're dumping tea in the Harbor at 7PM no one, but the mob who's dumping a body out there will notice you.

Cap'n Crunk
12-03-2007, 08:14 AM
there is no reason the blimp should not be in Florida for the 2 bowl games in Orlando.

Champs Sports Bowl
Boston College vs. Michigan State Orlando, Fla. Dec. 28, 5 p.m. ESPN HD

Capital One Bowl
Michigan vs. Florida Orlando, Fla. Jan. 1, 2008, 1 p.m. ABC HD

TCrage
12-03-2007, 08:20 AM
there is no reason the blimp should not be in Florida for the 2 bowl games in Orlando.

Champs Sports Bowl
Boston College vs. Michigan State Orlando, Fla. Dec. 28, 5 p.m. ESPN HD

Capital One Bowl
Michigan vs. Florida Orlando, Fla. Jan. 1, 2008, 1 p.m. ABC HD

That is the point I have been making.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=45419

This is a flight path for egos, not electing Ron Paul.

JohnnyWrath
12-03-2007, 08:22 AM
Trevor lives in New Hampshire, so he really will be at home most of the trip.

Saturday, December 15
NH Flyovers
Tuesday, December 18
7:00am
Prelaunch Ceremony
8:00am
Depart for NH
9:00am
NH Flyovers
10:00am
NH Gathering Builds
4:00pm
NH Rally
Wednesday, December 19
All day
NH Rally
Thursday, December 20
All day
NH Rally
Friday, December 21
All day
NH Rally
Saturday, December 22
All day
NH Rally
Sunday, December 23
All day
Federal Reserve Flyover and Rally
All day
NH Rally
Monday, December 24
All day
Christmas Eve in NH
Tuesday, December 25
All day
Christmas in NH
Wednesday, December 26
All day
NH Rally
Thursday, December 27
All day
NH Rally
Friday, December 28
All day
NH Rally
Saturday, December 29
All day
NH Rally
All day
New Years Money Bomb Rallies
Sunday, December 30
All day
NH Rally
Monday, December 31
All day
NH Rally

JWallace
12-03-2007, 08:26 AM
I agreed that the Blimp should be in NH, MA for the Teaparty, but a lot of good could be done if it heads back down the coast or in-land across NY to OH and then down into WV, KY, TN, MS, AL, GA, FL...maybe Cuba ;)

voytechs
12-03-2007, 08:32 AM
Wow, wallstreet flyover!! Yes!!! I hope it will be a hover though. The people need to come out and see. A lot of wallstreet is for Ron Paul.

Cap'n Crunk
12-03-2007, 08:32 AM
just added up the days they plan on spending in New Hampshire. 24 days. Seems a little excessive. and by a little I mean a lot.

TCrage
12-03-2007, 08:43 AM
just added up the days they plan on spending in New Hampshire. 24 days. Seems a little excessive. and by a little I mean a lot.

Exactly.

Ethek
12-03-2007, 09:05 AM
Bowl games would be Huge, HUGE. By that time of the primary the impact of the blimp would have worn off in NH. THe local media will have talked up the good will and hammered down Dr. Pauls unfavorable raitings. We should swing down through New York, OH, KY ,TN, GA and hit the FL Bowls... then you can hammer SC.

Cap'n Crunk
12-03-2007, 09:12 AM
Bowl games would be Huge, HUGE. By that time of the primary the impact of the blimp would have worn off in NH. THe local media will have talked up the good will and hammered down Dr. Pauls unfavorable raitings. We should swing down through New York, OH, KY ,TN, GA and hit the FL Bowls... then you can hammer SC.

YES! The 2 Orlando bowls are MUSTS for the blimp. Especially, because three of schools playing in the game are from early primary states (Michigan State, Michigan, and Florida) There is no excuse not to get the blimp down there.

1913_to_2008
12-03-2007, 09:38 AM
I think the flight plan on the way there is absolutely perfect. However, after Running around New Hampshire for 3 or 4 days I would head back down to SC, and FL while going back over the large cities of the East Coast on the way. Or at least follow major HWY's

asmartchimp
12-03-2007, 12:19 PM
Are they not spending any time in SC?

Ethek
12-03-2007, 12:56 PM
Are they not spending any time in SC?

My personal opinion is they should concentrate on SC right after the bowl games.

Its open for time in GA, TN,VA and most importantly the morning of Super Tuesday I think the blimp should be in downtown Charleston WV to influence the delegates there at the caucus and support Ron Paul's speech to the convention. (I mean he is going to speak right?)

Bruehound
12-03-2007, 01:54 PM
Rudy and Mitt are gonna get sick of having to deal with this thing following them to their functions. And blimp engines are freakin' LOUD.

You guys ROCK!!!!

TCrage
12-03-2007, 02:12 PM
Rudy and Mitt are gonna get sick of having to deal with this thing following them to their functions. And blimp engines are freakin' LOUD.

You guys ROCK!!!!

New Hamshirites LOVE loud engines!! The quiet nature is so boring. I hope we get a good echo going through the mountains.

This is gonna be GREAT!!

Cap'n Crunk
12-04-2007, 02:53 AM
Is no one else worried about the flight plan?? 24 days in New Hampshire!!!!!!! How much dumber can we be? We need people with with an IQ above Huckabee to run the blimp! I thought the purpose of the blimp was to raise name recognition! New Hampshire is the one state where that's not problem. The blimp needs to be in South Carolina and Florida!! the flight plan is retarded and so are the people running it!

RonPaulNCR
12-04-2007, 11:10 AM
We in DC are ready to make this a big event, is this really going to happen next week?? If so, we want to promote it.