PDA

View Full Version : 'Lamer than Lame Duck' Prez Still Determined To Push Through Exec Amnesty

AuH20
11-05-2014, 12:36 PM
I guess he's hellbent on destroying what's left of the republic for-eva.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/11/04/Report-Exec-Amnesty-No-Matter-How-Big-a-Shellacking-For-Dems

He added “officials tell me the president is prepared to aggressively pursue his agenda using his power of executive authority, where he can't work with Congress, and the big one is going to be on immigration reform. White House officials tell me that the president will move forward with an executive order on immigration reform no matter how big a shellacking Democrats get tonight.”

JK/SEA
11-05-2014, 12:48 PM
an impeachment prosecution would slow this idiot down...

RJB
11-05-2014, 12:51 PM
Can't export some jobs overseas? No problem, import the workers here.

AuH20
11-05-2014, 12:53 PM
What's really interesting is that the treacherous gang of 8 is pleading with Obama to not go down this perilous route, since they are terrified of the potential response. The Gang of 8 wants amnesty but not like this.

HOLLYWOOD
11-05-2014, 12:59 PM
A completely Impeachable offense for removal from office. There are laws on the book, which the president has taken an oath to the US Constitution
“I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”If Barry's refusal to fulfill the office of the president of the United States and the rule of law...

Oh who are we kidding, there is no rule of law for government.

CaptUSA
11-05-2014, 01:10 PM
What's really interesting is that the treacherous gang of 8 is pleading with Obama to not go down this perilous route, since they are terrified of the potential response. The Gang of 8 wants amnesty but not like this.

http://img.pandawhale.com/post-30744-not-like-this-not-like-this-gi-DBvb.gif