PDA

View Full Version : Alert, Only 155,626 Visitors Have Seen Www.teaparty07.com!!!

qwerty
12-03-2007, 02:25 AM
23,998 pledges at 2:48 am EST 12/3/07
155,626 total visitors - 12/02/07

GET BUSY NOW, WE CAN`T FAIL ON THIS ONE!

Slist
12-03-2007, 02:30 AM
What I find more interesting is that the rate of new pledges has picked up a bit lately.

This is good news since we can safely assume that every RP fan already knew about teaparty and signed up a long time ago.. New pledges stand for completely new people.

itsnobody
12-03-2007, 02:35 AM
Yeah we still need 77,000 more subscribers in 12 days.....

But we can do it, just more internet exposure

Maverick
12-03-2007, 02:35 AM
Yeah, what's the deal with this? With all of the promotion and viral marketing for this thing (and even RP mentioning it himself several times), I thought it would've had more views by now.

EvilEngineer
12-03-2007, 02:36 AM
I'm not too worried about traffic to the teaparty site, primarily because this event has been plugged in the MSM a number of times, with no mention to the site. People know the date is Dec 16th, and like Nov 5th we will get tons of people donating who didn't sign up. Not to mention there are duplicate sites for the teaparty on the web, so there is a division for those who don't frequent this forum.

itsnobody
12-03-2007, 02:37 AM
Yeah, what's the deal with this? With all of the promotion and viral marketing for this thing (and even RP mentioning it himself several times), I thought it would've had more views by now.

Well Ron Paul never really mentioned the web site...all he said was something like "they're planning something on the 16th"

Eric23
12-03-2007, 02:38 AM
I know about a dozen people who plan on donating on the 16th who aren't registered with the site, myself included. Traffic to the site is hardly a big deal.

qwerty
12-03-2007, 02:39 AM

But we do it, just more internet exposure

I say, donīt look at the pledges, cause

- Many people will donate MORE than 100$!

- Lot of people donīt sign the pledge but will donate!

Try to increase the amount of visitors!!! We need 500.000 views to that site!

Pete Kay
12-03-2007, 02:43 AM
I haven't even gone to the site. I'm well aware of December 16th just as I was aware of November 5th without going to the website. People know about the 16th through all kinds of avenues. The website is just one.

goRPaul
12-03-2007, 02:45 AM
The campaign is going down! We've lost all momentum! We don't own the internet anymore! We're DOOMED!

Cool it. It's two weeks out; we're going to have an amazing Tea Party. I expect the couple days leading up to it will have the internet infested with teabags all over the place.

qwerty
12-03-2007, 02:46 AM
I haven't even gone to the site. I'm well aware of December 16th just as I was aware of November 5th without going to the website. People know about the 16th through all kinds of avenues. The website is just one.

Thatīs true, but spreading that address around is not going to do bad for us!

qwerty
12-03-2007, 02:51 AM
I'm not too worried about traffic to the teaparty site, primarily because this event has been plugged in the MSM a number of times, with no mention to the site. People know the date is Dec 16th, and like Nov 5th we will get tons of people donating who didn't sign up. Not to mention there are duplicate sites for the teaparty on the web, so there is a division for those who don't frequent this forum.

When you are winning, fight like youīre losing!!!!!

Pete Kay
12-03-2007, 02:52 AM
Thatīs true, but spreading that address around is not going to do bad for us!

The only thing that people need to know about is that the grassroots is having a massive fundraiser on December 16th to commerate the Boston Tea Party. What else is there to know? The website in my eyes is not that important.

qwerty
12-03-2007, 02:58 AM
The only thing that people need to know about is that the grassroots is having a massive fundraiser on December 16th to commerate the Boston Tea Party. What else is there to know? The website in my eyes is not that important.

Itīs a good info site for a FIRST time donor...

- It tells that we are donating to Ron Paul

- It tells why

- It tells the goal

- It tells how many people are allready pledging

- It directs you to ron paul 2008 -website

- It shows you videos about the event

Yes, you can TELL all of those things to the people with your own mouth, but i find the web-site very good when iīm promoting tea party 07 online.

People who are ALLREADY supporters, that website has nothing to offer but few videos...

jrich4rpaul
12-03-2007, 05:44 AM
We have to have confidence rather than anxiety here. We're already gonna have at least double the donors than the 5th.

I am in no way saying we don't need to promote it. BECAUSE WE DO!!!

OferNave
12-03-2007, 05:49 AM
Remember that the teaparty site was plagued by some technical difficulties for several days, during which all growth was stalled. If we keep promoting it, it will continue to grow from now on. And they've got beefy new servers and a better colocation facility, I think, so we're all set for serious business.

And, like on Nov 5, tons of people will donate that haven't and won't pledge, and ton's of people that have pledged will actually donate more than $100.

If you recall, Nov 5 had about 19k pledges but raise 4.3M. Nov 30 had about 2300 pledges but raised $530k. So the consistent pattern is that we raise about 2.3 times what is expected by official pledges.

Anyways, what will happen will happen. All that matters now is doing what we can now.

Minuteman
12-03-2007, 07:25 AM
Im sure a majority of people are like me. I dont do pledges; when the day roles around for the event I go donate.

qwerty
12-03-2007, 10:50 AM
All i say, i would feel much more confident if we would have 500.000 visitors on that site!

hambone1982
12-03-2007, 10:54 AM
The tea party site keeps crashing or something. Today is the first time that I've been able to get it to load in over a week. Maybe that has something to do with only 155,000 people having been able to visit the site.

Sematary
12-03-2007, 10:55 AM

But we can do it, just more internet exposure

Based on historic precedent (which now exists), we only need 26,002 subscribers.
Historic precedent has shown us in our own experience that the number of donors is likely to be more than double the number of signatories and that, based on the Nov 5 experiment, the average donation is likely to be more than $100
So, technically, if we break 45,000 signatories (very doable) then we will break the 10 million dollar mark.

koob
12-03-2007, 10:59 AM
I'll donate but I didn't subscribe. And even if people don't know about it until that DAY I imagine the campaign will send out emails and people will wee what is going on and they'll donate!