PDA

View Full Version : Rand Discussed on Fox's "Outnumbered"

r3volution 3.0
11-03-2014, 11:47 AM
It was a whole segment on Rand's recent comments about the GOP brand being broken, showing some clips from his morning show appearances yesterday. To my surprise, the unanimous verdict was that Rand was 100% right - there was not one iota of criticism from any of them. In fact they were falling all over themselves trying to up the praise ante: absolutely right, speaks uncomfortable truths, most interesting man in politics (that one from Chris Wallace!), etc.

I'll post the video if/when I find it.

Galileo Galilei
11-03-2014, 12:09 PM
I just saw it, too. Everyone agreed with Rand.

Bergie Bergeron
11-03-2014, 02:56 PM
He's catching on I'm telling ya!

Crashland
11-03-2014, 03:25 PM
Rand seems to be the only one who realizes that bashing both parties is a huge political winner right now in this environment. Ask the average person if they like Republicans, Democrats, or if they both suck. Pretty sure the third category would be a plurality if not a majority

philipped
11-03-2014, 03:27 PM
Rand seems to be the only one who realizes that bashing both parties is a huge political winner right now in this environment. Ask the average person if they like Republicans, Democrats, or if they both suck. Pretty sure the third category would be a plurality if not a majority

And with them both sucking he can shift the discussion to how the GOP can milk the anti-government sentiment keeping "conservatism" (as mainstream GOPers understand) as a common theme while the "leave me the hell alone" coalition on both sides of the aisle will shift the Republican Party into the pro-freedom party & the Democrats into the pro-government party.

Bastiat's The Law
11-03-2014, 05:49 PM
tubes?

idiom
11-03-2014, 06:06 PM

Oh gawd this phrase is starting to give me excited goosebumps.

Bastiat's The Law
11-03-2014, 06:58 PM

Campaign ad so bad it has it's own meme.

francisco
11-03-2014, 07:10 PM

@ Bergie:

Are you any relation to Harrison?

francisco
11-03-2014, 07:17 PM
Campaign ad so bad it has it's own meme.

Here's the primary source, for old time's sake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30yxHqSUva8

Bastiat's The Law
11-03-2014, 07:30 PM
Here's the primary source, for old time's sake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30yxHqSUva8

Dear god...help us lol