PDA

View Full Version : Cop Secretly Filmed At Least 21 Women In Tanning Salon: Arizona Police

kcchiefs6465
11-02-2014, 10:08 AM
AVONDALE, Ariz. (AP) — A suburban Phoenix police officer is being investigated over allegations he secretly recorded nearly two dozen women while they undressed at an Avondale tanning salon.

KPHO-TV reported Friday that Avondale police booked the man on 31 counts of surreptitious recording and one count of tampering with physical evidence.

Avondale police spokesman Mathew Hintz says a victim spotted a camera phone atop a dividing wall that separates tanning salon rooms while she was changing.

Hintz says investigators found video of 20 other women.

He says the officer allegedly recorded them by reaching over the divider or through a partition door.

The officer, a nine-year veteran of the Goodyear Police Department, has been placed on administrative leave. It is unclear whether he has an attorney.

Salon owner Tony Gilbert says he will raise the height of the walls.
hxxp://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/11/02/jeffrey-streeter-cop-filmed-women-in-tanning-salon_n_6089646.html?utm_hp_ref=crime

Cleaner44
11-02-2014, 10:46 AM
This is just down the street from me and I have been there years ago. This sicko cop is in my city police department. I will have to keep an eye on the case.

Here is a video report:
http://www.azfamily.com/news/Goodyear-police-officer-accused-of-surreptitious-videotaping-281132132.html

The cop is Jeffrey Allen Streeter.

Mani
11-02-2014, 10:07 PM
Those 2 dozen women did this to themselves.