PDA

View Full Version : FL-School cop roughs up 15 year old girl, breaking her arm, for refusing to give him her phone

Anti Federalist
11-01-2014, 01:23 PM
Tell me again, why I'm supposed to hate Eric Frein?

The cops said it was justified.

Green Acres, Florida Police officer Jared Nash Breaks 15-Year Old Girl’s Arm in School Over Cell Phone

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/florida-cop-breaks-90-lb-15-year-old-girls-arm-school-talking-cellphone/#iX2O2A47ol3vuBCF.99

http://tftppull.freethoughtllc.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/blogger-image-1100182094.jpg

In an exclusive story which I am breaking here on my blog, a young girl’s father vows to seek justice for his daughter, after a Green Acres Police officer broke her arm.

The incident took place on Tuesday October 21, 2014 inside John I. Leonard High School.

That’s where 15-year old Daniella Galindo was talking on her cell phone with her mom when Green Acres Police officer Jared Nash walked up to the teen, and asked her who she was talking to.

When Daniella replied that she was speaking with her mom, officer Nash demanded that she give him her phone.

When the teen refused, officer Nash grabbed the 4′ 11″, 90 pound young girl, slammed her against the wall, and twisted her arm, breaking it in two places.

Then, to add insult to injury, in the literal sense, as the young girl cried in pain with her arm broken, officer Nash pulled Daniella’s arms back behind her back and handcuffed her.

Galindo says that it was then that a school sentry named Perez told officer Nash to remove the handcuffs.

“I want him fired,” Jeremy Galindo, Daniella’s father told me in a phone interview Sunday night.

“They (police) are saying that the officer’s excessive force was justified because they say my daughter pulled away from him,” Galindo said, adding, “So one of your officers breaks a minor’s arm and you don’t investigate?”

According to Jeremy Galindo, his daughter’s assault by officer Jared Nash was caught on the school’s video surveillance system, but school officials are refusing to release the video.

“They (school) have already admitted that there is a video, so they can’t go back now and say that there isn’t.”

Galindo also told me that John I. Leonard High School officials never even told him what hospital his daughter had been taken to.

A police officer assaulting a child inside a school, a place that’s supposed to represent a safe zone and a safe haven for children, is disturbing enough, but it’s what Daniella’s father told me during our phone interview which makes officer Jared Nash’s rogue behavior and assault of an innocent child even more disgusting.

According to Jeremy Galindo, just a few days before officer Nash broke his daughter’s arm, his daughter Daniella was chased by several girls after school, who wanted to jump her.

Galindo told me that as his daughter was running, she fainted, and a passerby came to her aid.

It was that same passerby who prevented her from being assaulted by the group of girls.

Galindo says he called Green Acres Police and filed a police report to document the incident, and that according to a Green Acres Police Sergeant, officer Nash went to the school because police believed that Daniella had a video on her phone of a fight that had occurred at the school days earlier.

But Galindo says it’s ironic that officer Nash assaulted his daughter, and as a result, victimized the young girl, who just days earlier was bullied.

“My daughter was a victim,” Galindo said.

“We initiated a police report, and they (police) ended up causing more harm than anyone.”

tod evans
11-01-2014, 01:32 PM
a young girl’s father vows to seek justice for his daughter

Umm,

Got news for ya' dad.......

"Justice" will not be found in their courts...

Anti Federalist
11-01-2014, 01:41 PM
Umm,

He called Theme for "help" and look what you got.

Ya, dad, you got "helped" alright, helped your little girl right into the hospital.

Now he wants justice from Theme.

When Theye have already made it clear that breaking her arm in two places was totally justified for lack of immediate and total compliance.

These people are fucking nuts.

heavenlyboy34
11-01-2014, 01:56 PM
Time to call Vlad for this criminal. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

jkr
11-01-2014, 02:13 PM
Daniella Galindo
DID THIS
2 HERSELF

RJB
11-01-2014, 02:21 PM
To be called a hero in my day you had to pull a grandmother out of a burning house.

Now it's pretty easy. Can you kick the ass of a 15 year old girl? Yes? Congratulations, you're a hero

phill4paul
11-01-2014, 02:28 PM
He called Theme for "help" and look what you got.

Ya, dad, you got "helped" alright, helped your little girl right into the hospital.

Now he wants justice from Theme.

When Theye have already made it clear that breaking her arm in two places was totally justified for lack of immediate and total compliance.

These people are fucking nuts.

Unfortunately, there is no alternative for a dad in today's Amerika. Were he to confront the kids that chased his kid then he would be guilty of assaulting/threatening a minor. Take it to their parents? No doubt they too would have called the cops on him. There is only one group in Amerika that is allowed to cause or threaten violence. And it sure ain't any parent.

kcchiefs6465
11-01-2014, 02:35 PM
Unfortunately, there is no alternative for a dad in today's Amerika. Were he to confront the kids that chased his kid then he would be guilty of assaulting/threatening a minor. Take it to their parents? No doubt they too would have called the cops on him. There is only one group in Amerika that is allowed to cause or threaten violence. And it sure ain't any parent.
That didn't stop my father from ball batting a few punk's bicycles to pieces, throwing them in the truck, and scrapping the pieces of shit.

We grew up in a different area though.

No one called the cops. And if they did, they'd be sadly mistaken to learn that not only would they be ostracized as "cop callers," the cops wouldn't show up anyways. Only when I moved away did I really come to realize that yes, everyone does call the cops. A few scrapes in a childhood fight? Pigs knocking on my door. Kind of surprised me that people act so goddamned helpless.

Fun times.

Anti Federalist
11-01-2014, 02:43 PM

There is one alternative.

Pull his child out of the government indoctrination camp.

But yes, you are right, Theye do not leave us many alternatives.

Boxed into a corner with no way out, and, as Gerald Celente puts it, "when people have nothing left to lose, they lose it".

Thus, Eric Freins, Carl Dregas, Roger Pions, Andrew Stacks and Marvin Heemeyers...and the thousands of others just like them.

JK/SEA
11-01-2014, 02:59 PM
she didn't make that phone....case closed.

aGameOfThrones
11-01-2014, 03:13 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-187hsUQ9YBo/US3W90U4YSI/AAAAAAAABPk/7TXp7Yk8Aqo/s1600/I+shall+write+this+man+a+letter!+gif.gif

sparebulb
11-01-2014, 03:17 PM
My sympathy for this family is token only.

For me to come to full speed for these atrocities, I would first need to know how the Galindos voted in the last several elections. It already doesn't bode well that he has his daughter in government school and looks for government and regulators to solve his problems.

I like reading about these things because they reinforce my dim expectations from our society, however, I have emotionally moved on from the Galindo's plight.....because there will be more of them. Many more.

pcosmar
11-01-2014, 03:22 PM

Vlad was a very good example of where Tyranny Reigned. It is the inevitable result of Authoritarianism.
It is the historic norm.

Czolgosz
11-01-2014, 03:26 PM
Somebody wrote a "law" in a book. This guy's job is to enforce the "law." Your compliance is mandatory. If you don't like it, work within the system to make changes.

Praise be.

sparebulb
11-01-2014, 03:29 PM

http://www.xsportnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Vladimir-Putin-with-sun-glasses.jpg

I doubt that this Vlad would be very impressed with one of his men breaking little girls' arms.

heavenlyboy34
11-01-2014, 03:32 PM
http://www.xsportnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Vladimir-Putin-with-sun-glasses.jpg

This Vlad?

I doubt that this Vlad would be very impressed with one of his men breaking little girls' arms.

Nah, this Vlad-http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6b/Vlad_Dracul.jpg
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlad_the_Impaler

amy31416
11-01-2014, 03:53 PM
This shit needs to have both his arms broken. By the girl's father.

Anti Federalist
11-01-2014, 04:04 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-187hsUQ9YBo/US3W90U4YSI/AAAAAAAABPk/7TXp7Yk8Aqo/s1600/I+shall+write+this+man+a+letter!+gif.gif

Epic

Occam's Banana
11-01-2014, 04:08 PM
[...] Green Acres Police officer Jared Nash [...]

Is anyone else disappointed that his first or last name isn't Arnold?

presence
11-01-2014, 04:15 PM
police believed that Daniella had a video on her phone of a fight that had occurred at the school days earlier

GFWOGTFO

get a fucking warrant or get the fuck out

Occam's Banana
11-01-2014, 04:16 PM
[...] a young girl’s father vows to seek justice for his daughter [...]

“I want him fired,” Jeremy Galindo, Daniella’s father told me in a phone interview Sunday night.

What is wrong with this picture? I just can't quite put my finger on it. Hmmmmmm ....

Anti Federalist
11-01-2014, 04:16 PM

Huh?

:confused:

tod evans
11-01-2014, 04:18 PM

Huh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umS3XM3xAPk

Suzanimal
11-01-2014, 04:21 PM

Yes:D

Huh?

Green Acres Police officer

Arnold the pig

http://i.imgur.com/6Zk0LwH.jpg

tod evans
11-01-2014, 04:29 PM
Yes:D

Green Acres Police officer

Arnold the pig

http://i.imgur.com/6Zk0LwH.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arnold_Ziffel :D

tangent4ronpaul
11-01-2014, 04:56 PM

Or she could ger a pair of these dentures and offer to give him a BJ...

http://byt.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/tumblr_mjv47tZ2tP1s4rha3o1_5001.gif

-t

kcchiefs6465
11-01-2014, 05:09 PM
Or she could ger a pair of these dentures and offer to give him a BJ...

http://byt.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/tumblr_mjv47tZ2tP1s4rha3o1_5001.gif

-t
I don't even know what to say.

Your thread on whatever chasing away the literate is that much more of a joke.

osan
11-01-2014, 05:15 PM
Umm,

Who said anything about Theire courts?

If Nash were to mysteriously disappear, never again to be seen, I might call that justice. I surely would shed no tear for him.

So long as we tolerate this; so long as Theye suffer no bitter consequence, we will receive more of the same moving forward.

One can spout off the noble sounding platitudes of working within the so-called "system" and remaining non-violent, but at the end of the day it is all bullshit because those platitudes are as Greek to Themme. Theye understand naught but one thing: brute, non-equivocating force as made manifest in an adversary's acts of self-respect. When Theire fellows and possibly their children begin showing up in ditches, identifiable only by dental records, then will the stage be set to settle the issues at hand, once and for all. Until then, talk all you wish, if haughty sounding speak makes you feel better about yourself - makes you feel evolved.

But know you this: your pretty and obsequious speak will avail you naught but ever increased misery, poverty, disease, and death at Theire hand. If you will react as but a slave to Theire violations, then it is by your own choice that naught but a slave shall you ever be. It is only when, at minimum, you stand as Theire equal that you see clearly what the right and proper treatments are in recompense for Theire abuses. In this, the Old Book Law of an eye-for-an-eye is on the money.

Theye will never stop unless we stop them. The truth may not be pretty, but it remains true.

osan
11-01-2014, 05:18 PM
Thus, Eric Freins, Carl Dregas, Roger Pions, Andrew Stacks and Marvin Heemeyers...and the thousands of others just like them.

It will make no difference until there are ten million like them. Until then, it is business as usual.

osan
11-01-2014, 05:21 PM

Time is here.

osan
11-01-2014, 05:26 PM
Epic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIPSvIz9NDs

We will be very very angry with you. And we will write you a letter telling you how angry we are.

Anti Federalist
11-02-2014, 04:25 PM
Comment made me chuckle:

If you have a problem and call the cops, now you have a problem and cops.

phill4paul
11-02-2014, 05:22 PM
Comment made me chuckle:

And the problem you had is not near as bad.....

Mani
11-02-2014, 09:18 PM
Who are the cowards again? The guy breaking a little girl's arm is the hero and all those that oppose him are the cowards?

Anti Federalist
11-02-2014, 09:25 PM
Who are the cowards again? The guy breaking a little girl's arm is the hero and all those that oppose him are the cowards?

On Monday, Lt. Col. Bivens, deputy commissioner of operations, said Frein may have suffered a recent crisis in his life and had complained about the state police several times on social media.

“This spineless act may have been meant as an act of intimidation. Let me be very clear, we are not intimidated, we are coming after you," Bivens said on Monday.

Attacks a 90 lb, 4' 11', fifteen year old girl and breaks her arm...spineless coward.

Occam's Banana
11-02-2014, 09:34 PM
Attacks a 90 lb, 4' 11', fifteen year old girl and breaks her arm...spineless coward.

Government-issued badges are philosophers' stones (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosopher%27s_stone) ...

Only instead of transforming lead into gold, they turn vicious acts of spineless cowardice into heroic deeds of "protecting and serving" ...

Christian Liberty
11-02-2014, 09:45 PM
It will make no difference until there are ten million like them. Until then, it is business as usual.

If they would target specific cops (like the scumbags who did stuff like this)... well... let me just say that I'd say justice was served. In an unorthodox manner, but nonetheless.

And then they should explain to the world WHY they killed that specific person.

Mind you, they'll still call them "terrorists" and whatnot, but it will look that much more stupid when they do.

heavenlyboy34
11-02-2014, 10:08 PM
Government-issued badges are philosophers' stones (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosopher%27s_stone) ...

Only instead of transforming lead into gold, they turn vicious acts of spineless cowardice into heroic deeds of "protecting and serving" ...

And heroic feats of derring-do, of course.

RJB
11-02-2014, 10:28 PM
Man, the more I think of it the angrier I get. A 90lbs girl and he breaks her arm and cuffs her for not handing over a phone he had no warrant for.

If this man is insensitive enough to TOTALLY FRACTURE a bone and meatheaded enough NOT to be aware of the DAMAGE he caused, he should NEVER be allowed to touch another person again. I wonder how many people he PERMANENTLY injured causing a bad sprain that wasn't as noticeable on an X-RAY. I've studied enough ju jutsu to know how dangerous this stuff is.

And even worse is the department thinks this is fine.

I know I'm preaching to the choir, but sometimes I find myself getting jaded reading so many of these reports, but this is screwed up!

heavenlyboy34
11-02-2014, 10:29 PM
Man, the more I think of it the angrier I get. A 90lbs girl and he breaks her arm and cuffs her for not handing over a phone he had no warrant for.

If this man is insensitive enough to TOTALLY FRACTURE a bone and meatheaded enough NOT to be aware of the DAMAGE he caused, he should NEVER be allowed to touch another person again. I wonder how many people he PERMANENTLY injured causing a bad sprain that wasn't as noticeable on an X-RAY. I've studied enough ju jutsu to know how dangerous this stuff is.

I know I'm preaching to the choir, but sometimes I find myself getting jaded reading so many of these reports, but this is screwed up!
That's jiu-jitsu to you, sonny. ;) :D

RJB
11-02-2014, 10:31 PM
That's jiu-jitsu to you, sonny. ;) :D

Meh I'm an American. I can barely spell English words correctly. :)

Christian Liberty
11-02-2014, 10:31 PM

Of course the gang is going to think its actions are fine. I wish we lived in a culture where churches would treat them like they would prostitutes or homosexuals. The fact that members of the gang can actually be strong Christians at the same time is a serious problem with our culture and our churches.

I can't stand it.

heavenlyboy34
11-02-2014, 10:34 PM
Meh I'm an American. I can barely spell English words correctly. :)

Excuses, excuses. :P I'm 'Murican too and don't struggle much with teh furreigners' words. :D :cool: Besides, if you've taken enough lessons to any good at a martial art, you really ought to be able to spell it correctly. ;)

TheTexan
11-02-2014, 10:35 PM
Damn. I'm glad the cop is OK. This could have turned out much worse.

Christian Liberty
11-02-2014, 10:50 PM

Cut it out. Its not even funny at this point. I'm beginning to think Thomas Jefferson would have been the next Eric Frein were he still alive. Its sick and twisted. And for every one jokester like you, there are ten people that are still genuinely concerned about "officer safety" and so forth. I don't know how to laugh anymore. Or even to cry, really. I'm just shaking my head and wondering what the heck happened.

TheTexan
11-02-2014, 11:21 PM
It was clearly a troubled girl, resisting a cop like that. Normal, safe, sane individuals do not resist cops.

Resistance has to be dealt with quickly and conclusively. Otherwise the suspect may have an opportunity to draw a weapon.

I know it looks like an innocent little 90 pound 15 year old girl, but this could have turned out a lot worse.

Fortunately the cop followed policy and his training, and made it home that evening to protect and serve another day.

heavenlyboy34
11-02-2014, 11:48 PM
It was clearly a troubled girl, resisting a cop like that. Normal, safe, sane individuals do not resist cops.

Resistance has to be dealt with quickly and conclusively. Otherwise the suspect may have an opportunity to draw a weapon.

I know it looks like an innocent little 90 pound 15 year old girl, but this could have turned out a lot worse.

Fortunately the cop followed policy and his training, and made it home that evening to protect and serve another day.

Further, other mundanes may begin to believe that they don't have to bow to the Enforcer Class...mass officer unsafety-ism.

tangent4ronpaul
11-03-2014, 02:30 AM
I don't even know what to say.

Your thread on whatever chasing away the literate is that much more of a joke.

Try writing on a white board: "I am too dense to recognize sarcasm" 100 times...

then try googling: SFX dental prosthetic

-t

osan
11-03-2014, 05:47 AM
If they would target specific cops (like the scumbags who did stuff like this)... well... let me just say that I'd say justice was served. In an unorthodox manner, but nonetheless.

And then they should explain to the world WHY they killed that specific person.

I would assess this as "right thinking". It is the conclusion of the self-respecting man who refuses to allow trespass upon his territory or that of his fellows. While primarily a "mind your own business" kind of guy, there are situations where interference in the affairs of others may be justified, specifically when another's rights are violated and one renders aid in the prevention or righting of wrongs.

Mind you, they'll still call them "terrorists" and whatnot, but it will look that much more stupid when they do.

Theye will so label because they are mentally ill control freaks who, despite whether they may even profess their atheism, nonetheless and in effect believe in their divine right as sole employers of force and arbiters of justice.

Your anger betrays your decency and compassion. Never let those go as have these pigs in human-appearing skin, for the moment you allow that, the only worthy thing left for your is eating your own bullet.

If this man is insensitive enough to TOTALLY FRACTURE a bone and meatheaded enough NOT to be aware of the DAMAGE he caused, he should NEVER be allowed to touch another person again.

I agree 100%. However, it is my opinion that the precise nature of punishment should be left to the victims, their families, friends, coworkers, or "the public" in precisely that order. If the judge of sentence says "off with his head", so should it be. But the minimal sentence should be banishment to the prison island to which I have before made reference. Nothing less than that will suffice for me: life spent for men in only the company of other men and women with women, never the twain to be separated by less than 12,000 miles of planet and death to anyone entering the surrounding waters.

I wonder how many people he PERMANENTLY injured causing a bad sprain that wasn't as noticeable on an X-RAY. I've studied enough ju jutsu to know how dangerous this stuff is.

I've trained since age 13 and can attest to the brutal nature of the injuries these techniques may cause. When fully executed, they cause lifelong maiming injury. But let me ask, did this subhuman entity actually use jujutsu on the poor young lass? I do not recall seeing mention of this. However, if so, his punishment should include torture as such an act merits it fully as it directly and unavoidably implies profoundly criminal malice which may be justly answered with a brutishly medieval remedy.

Imagine what the land would be like, were proper treatments awaiting any "government" employee found in violation of the public trust. I daresay there would be but a handful of police and those men would be of a notably different caliber than that currently and commonly encountered. Imagine a case where a cop breaks the arm of an innocent young girl, him being immediately surrounded by armed citizens as they prepare to affect his arrest. The prospect of unpleasant physical treatments at the hands of his fellow men would likely elicit one of two responses. He would either break down, begging for mercy, or would instantly go full-retard and attempt to fight his way to freedom. In the former, his show of contrition would perhaps mitigate the vicious beating to which he would otherwise have been made subject, a prison term to follow in any event. In the latter, he would be cut down instantly and permanently by the jury of his peers in response to his refusal to face the music of the choices he made of his own free will.

Either way, justice is served. Note that this would apply only to the disposition of corrupt government employees who, by virtue of the privileges they claim, are to be held to higher standard of comportment.

Would that I could be the architect of this land's foundation - what a different place it would be.

osan
11-03-2014, 06:19 AM
Of course the gang is going to think its actions are fine. I wish we lived in a culture where churches would treat them like they would prostitutes or homosexuals. The fact that members of the gang can actually be strong Christians at the same time is a serious problem with our culture and our churches.

I can't stand it.

Are you equating prostitutes and homosexuals with police?

osan
11-03-2014, 06:21 AM

There is a place for sarcasm. I am not sure this is it.

I would add that if your recent posts have been sarcastic, you need to work on your method and style a bit because you sound far too genuine at almost all times.

Anti Federalist
11-03-2014, 09:27 AM
There is a place for sarcasm. I am not sure this is it.

I would add that if your recent posts have been sarcastic, you need to work on your method and style a bit because you sound far too genuine at almost all times.

bxm042 got Hannitized somewhere along the line.

TheTexan
11-03-2014, 10:32 AM
Someone's got to stand up for the little guy, if noone else will. I pride myself in taking up for the innocent, and those who can't always take up for themselves.

I do what I can.

kcchiefs6465
11-03-2014, 06:16 PM
Try writing on a white board: "I am too dense to recognize sarcasm" 100 times...

then try googling: SFX dental prosthetic

-t
Just because it was sarcastic does not make it any less suspect.

Oh, and it wasn't funny. At all.

Anti Federalist
11-03-2014, 06:41 PM
Someone's got to stand up for the little guy, if noone else will. I pride myself in taking up for the innocent, and those who can't always take up for themselves.

I do what I can.

You are a Great American.

Christian Liberty
11-03-2014, 06:44 PM
I would assess this as "right thinking". It is the conclusion of the self-respecting man who refuses to allow trespass upon his territory or that of his fellows. While primarily a "mind your own business" kind of guy, there are situations where interference in the affairs of others may be justified, specifically when another's rights are violated and one renders aid in the prevention or righting of wrongs.

I agree.

Theye will so label because they are mentally ill control freaks who, despite whether they may even profess their atheism, nonetheless and in effect believe in their divine right as sole employers of force and arbiters of justice.

I am far from atheist, but I would say that these people worship the State. Everyone worships a God. I worship the Christian one. Most "atheists" worship the State. I am not quite sure what the anarchist atheist worships, but it would be whatever he loves the most.

One thing I will say, though, statism as a religion is far more harmful than any other religion.

I agree 100%. However, it is my opinion that the precise nature of punishment should be left to the victims, their families, friends, coworkers, or "the public" in precisely that order. If the judge of sentence says "off with his head", so should it be. But the minimal sentence should be banishment to the prison island to which I have before made reference. Nothing less than that will suffice for me: life spent for men in only the company of other men and women with women, never the twain to be separated by less than 12,000 miles of planet and death to anyone entering the surrounding waters.

Prison Island? What? I've never heard this before.

Imagine what the land would be like, were proper treatments awaiting any "government" employee found in violation of the public trust. I daresay there would be but a handful of police and those men would be of a notably different caliber than that currently and commonly encountered. Imagine a case where a cop breaks the arm of an innocent young girl, him being immediately surrounded by armed citizens as they prepare to affect his arrest. The prospect of unpleasant physical treatments at the hands of his fellow men would likely elicit one of two responses. He would either break down, begging for mercy, or would instantly go full-retard and attempt to fight his way to freedom. In the former, his show of contrition would perhaps mitigate the vicious beating to which he would otherwise have been made subject, a prison term to follow in any event. In the latter, he would be cut down instantly and permanently by the jury of his peers in response to his refusal to face the music of the choices he made of his own free will.

While I do agree with most of this, I don't really agree with prison as a form of punishment. I could get behind retribution, I could get behind indentured servitude, I could get behind flogging, I could even get behind death (probably in that order of preference) but prison just makes no sense as punishment. The former two punishments give something to the victim, while the latter two are at least quick and cheap. But to incarcerate someone for years, especially funded by forcible wealth redistributions (taxes) just makes no sense. I understand that some anarcho-capitalists believe in private prisons, but I'm not entirely sure why we'd need them, except perhaps as a means of enforcing restitution be paid when someone refuses to pay it. There is no reason someone should be incarcerated solely as a form of punishment.

Are you equating prostitutes and homosexuals with police?

In one sense yes, in another sense no.

My point was this. No conservative, Bible-believing, evangelical church is going to tolerate a prostitute or homosexual joining the church. Former prostitutes and homosexuals who have repented, yes. But never someone who is continuing to unrepentantly engage in such behavior.

Now, as a non-Christian I suspect you're going to disagree with me regarding the inherent immorality of such acts. That's perfectly fine and understandable. But the Bible is clear that those things are wrong, and most Christians realize it.

The Bible is JUST as clear that theft and murder are wrong, yet the average Christian sees nothing wrong with "serving" in the military, police department, and the like even though theft and sometimes even murder are part of the job description.

Ironically, you are making the opposite point that the average evangelical would make in response to my comment. The average evangelical would be offended that I would dare compare police to the monstrous sinfulness that is homosexuality or adultery. You are offended (maybe offended isn't the right word, but you know what I mean) that I would dare compare homosexuals and prostitues to the monstrous sinfulness that is being a police officer. As a libertarian Christian, I am a product of both worlds, in some ways.

JK/SEA
11-03-2014, 06:54 PM

can i be a great American too?......

i'm on my knees begging.

Wolfgang Bohringer
11-03-2014, 08:09 PM

Mega-dittos.

Christian Liberty
11-03-2014, 08:14 PM

To quote Kevin Craig "To save America, we must dissolve the United States."

More and more I am convinced of the truth of that statement.

tangent4ronpaul
11-03-2014, 08:25 PM
My point was this. No conservative, Bible-believing, evangelical church is going to tolerate a prostitute or homosexual joining the church. Former prostitutes and homosexuals who have repented, yes. But never someone who is continuing to unrepentantly engage in such behavior.

Now, as a non-Christian I suspect you're going to disagree with me regarding the inherent immorality of such acts. That's perfectly fine and understandable. But the Bible is clear that those things are wrong, and most Christians realize it.

Mary might be sooo eternally screwed!

Now please, if you want to reply, please start a new thread in the bible thumper sub-forum. Here is a controversial link for you guys to chew on:

http://www.biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/people-cultures-in-the-bible/people-in-the-bible/was-mary-magdalene-wife-of-jesus-was-mary-magdalene-a-prostitute/

But please don't derail this thread.

kk?

-t

Danke
11-03-2014, 08:34 PM
Cut it out. Its not even funny at this point. I'm beginning to think Thomas Jefferson would have been the next Eric Frein were he still alive. Its sick and twisted. And for every one jokester like you, there are ten people that are still genuinely concerned about "officer safety" and so forth. I don't know how to laugh anymore. Or even to cry, really. I'm just shaking my head and wondering what the heck happened.

Until you have walked a mile in bxm042's shoes, you have no right to say that. bxm042 I salute you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbyYV0v6JCI

Anti Federalist
11-03-2014, 09:20 PM
can i be a great American too?......

i'm on my knees begging.

Not unless you renounce your Anti-American thoughts.

bxm042 will show you the way.

tangent4ronpaul
11-03-2014, 09:30 PM
Until you have walked a mile in bxm042's shoes, you have no right to say that. bxm042 I salute you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbyYV0v6JCI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njG7p6CSbCU

-t

Christian Liberty
11-03-2014, 10:01 PM
Mary might be sooo eternally screwed!

Now please, if you want to reply, please start a new thread in the bible thumper sub-forum. Here is a controversial link for you guys to chew on:

http://www.biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/people-cultures-in-the-bible/people-in-the-bible/was-mary-magdalene-wife-of-jesus-was-mary-magdalene-a-prostitute/

But please don't derail this thread.

kk?

-t

My point wasn't to debate the immorality of prostitution or homosexuality. My point was that just like evangelicals already accept that prostitution and homosexuality are immoral, they should also accept that "serving" in a corrupt and violent gang such as the police is also immoral.

Was that really not obvious?

Danke
11-03-2014, 10:08 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njG7p6CSbCU

-t

I wrote a paper in college that used that song. My professor was a full blow socialist. I took the course a pass/fail. He said I would have received and A- otherwise...frick.

Anyway, I transferred to a university that had a ROTC program and went on to bomb brown people. So the last laugh is on him...I guess.